Search results for query: *

1. Artorius_Pendragon

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Also there will be people with amputated arms  :iamamoron:

ptSqUxe.png
  2. Artorius_Pendragon

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Brendan13 said:
    Some things I would like to see in Bannerlord (or Mount and Blade 3 :cool:)

1. Promoting your own troops to lead seperate divisions acting on their own initiative.
    2. Automatic facial crafting. You take a picture of yourself and it automatically crafts a face.
    3. Dying and surrendering lords. This can be really annoying especially when you go up to a lord and say "Surrender or die!" when they cant do either.
    4. Multiple storylines. Hun invasion, Bysantine expansion, King Arthur, Beowulf?
    5. Build your own castle. This was in Nova Aetas and it would be cool to make you own fortifications.
    6. Selling towns. This was annoying in VC (Viking Conquest) as a vassal when i wanted an extra town.
    7. 2 continents. I dont know what the other continent would be but it was awesome in VC.
    8. Create new towns. Blocking up chokeholes (for alot of mony of course) would be amazing.
    9. Advanced physics. Arrows glance of armor and rocks, wind affects arrows, troops not being able to see through hills (which would be good for in-battle ambushes)
    10. Religion. The Empire is Christian, Sarranids and Kergits Muslim, and the rest pagan.
    11. Horse armor. I think I saw this in PC Gamer. Maybe spikes on head to impale enemies?
    12. Chariots. Basically just a platform for archers and spears.
    13. Garrison villages. As you can build fortifications this will probably be there already.
    14. Villages can grow into towns. Over a long period of time of course.
    15. Figiting soldiers. Coughing, wiping away sweat and flies, this adds some life to the game.
    16. Start as lord. This was in VC basically just a headstart.
    17. Technilogical advances. Arabic alphabet... nothing else really around the fall of Rome.
    18. Orginized outlaws. Splitting up, taking towns would be cool.
    19. NPCs like the player. If no one else is trying to take over the worlds thats annoying. Something like this in VC disbanded members would fight for themselves.
    20. Killing civillians. Adds reallity (And its fun) :twisted:
    21. Suprise attacks. Getting you troops in a friendly town then betraying them.
    22. Fire arrows. To burn down cities and break up enemy formations under trees.
    23. Military Orders. The Tutonic Knights of Calradia etc.
    24. Historical people. Justinian, Southern Empire, King Arthur, Battania Popes, Clovis of Vlandia.
    25. Sinkable ships. Sinking ships with rams, ballistas, catapults. THERE HAD BETTER BE SHIPS! :evil:
    26. Civil War. Different noble families fighting each other.
    27. Customizable banners. Changing background, color, foreground.
    28. Natural disaters. Plauges, earthquakes, hurricanes.
    29. Attack animals. Elephants, dogs, and burning pigs are useful for breaking up formations.

Thats all. Someone from Taleworlds please read this it took forever to think of and type.

really good ideas :grin:

@Taleworlds @CaptainLust read this!!!
  3. Artorius_Pendragon

[WNL5] Week 7 Fixtures - Deadline 08/11

Kurk said:
    Our great battle french against french :'(

Wait... french?  :???:
  4. Artorius_Pendragon

Advanced Warband Tutorials - 5th episode is released!

Tardet said:
    BEHWUI Family feels highly humiliated.

Who had the idea to recruit this damn italian  :roll:

I am the only one humiliated here  :facepalm:

Beautiful shot, congratulations!!  :fruity:

this my reaction:

hqdefault.jpg
  5. Artorius_Pendragon

Nations Cup 2014

Niragar said:
    Artorius_Pendragon said:
    Ricompari Arto!  :roll:

E lo so ragazzo, xD
    Purtroppo sto periodo sono completamente assente torno a casa sempre tardi e non ho la forza di accendere il pc. Ho l'esame il 18 spero vada tutto bene così me ne libero  :roll:
  6. Artorius_Pendragon

Nations Cup 2014

update
  7. Artorius_Pendragon

Nations Cup 2014

Mi scuso per la mia assenza ma come già detto sono alquanto incasinato.
  8. Artorius_Pendragon

Nations Cup 2014

Inseriti, domenica non ci sono.
  9. Artorius_Pendragon

Nations Cup 2014

Rivisto il match, è mancato un pò il sostegno dei tiratori all'inizio. Si è visto negli ultimi 4 round di verloren ma va bene così. Dai dai che vinciamo gli altri!!  :twisted:
  10. Artorius_Pendragon

Nations Cup 2014

Both teams have struggled in previous competitions with neither team making it out of the group stages in '12 or '13, after each achieving quarter final finishes in '11. Italy look to be a stronger team this year and will be hoping to achieve highly with their hard working and closely unified team. Both teams have the quality of taking most of their players from a single national clan (Armata Brancaleone for Italy and Bohemian Guard for Czech Republic).

Whilst the Bohemian Guard aren't active right now, the players are well familiar with one another from years of experience playing as a team. They will be relying on big names, like relaX, JonyD, Cybran and Thunderon to put in performances and pave the way for some of their less experienced players. Italy has seen a number of players come into their own throughout the years, now looking like contenders to do some serious damage. Crusader, Duken and Elguera are known legends in the scene, while the rest of their squad has a wealth of experience and new talent like Connor to boast.

They'll be battling it out on the controversial new map Dreiecksdorf as well as AE_Azan's Verloren (Rat Market). Both maps will push teams to the limit tonight so do. not. miss. a second.
  11. Artorius_Pendragon

Nations Cup 2014

Oggi si comincia ragazzi, per questa sera vi voglio tutti pronti allenatevi e non vi stressate con stupidi giochi (Counter strike).
  12. Artorius_Pendragon

Nations Cup 2014

Questa sera non credo di esserci
  13. Artorius_Pendragon

Nations Cup 2014

preferisco le 21!!
  14. Artorius_Pendragon

Nations Cup 2014

Si jabbo  :mrgreen:
  15. Artorius_Pendragon

Team Italy

Rabab said:
    Scrofavenger !

Buona fortuna les cochons !

Merci, come to me for more scrofa :3
  16. Artorius_Pendragon

Nations Cup 2014

Andreadegge said:
    Niragar said:
    Se guarisco, ci sono.
    Vergognoso!

:!: :!: :!:
  17. Artorius_Pendragon

[NC2014] Servers

Team you are from?: Italy
    Which two Teams are playing?: ITA vs CZech
    Nations Cup match?: Yes
    Server Location: Germany
    Date + Time: 30/01/2014 20 GMT
  18. Artorius_Pendragon

Nations Cup 2014

Giovedì 30 ci sarà il match ufficiale contro la repubblica ceca  :mrgreen:
  19. Artorius_Pendragon

Nations Cup 2014

ci sono
  20. Artorius_Pendragon

[NC2014] The Betting Corner!

week I
    1.95 Czech Republic 6.90 Draw 2.40 Italy            Bet on: Italy Amount:  250 Score (Optional): 10-6
    2.30 BeNe 4.90 Draw 2.70 Canada                    Bet on: BeNe  Amount: 100  Score (Optional): 10-6
    1.55 Ukraine 8.00 Draw 2.45 Scandinavia            Bet on: Ukraine  Amount: 250  Score (Optional): 9 - 7
    1.35 Finland 9.80 Draw 5.15 Aus. and Swi.          Bet on: Finland Amount: 400  Score (Optional): 14-2

Total Amount of Money betted: 1000
Back
Top Bottom