Search results for query: *

1. tjdietzify

Band of the Hawk

If you guys aren't running the based 5 cav comp on skirmish I'll be disappointed.
    Skirmish cavalry is to op right now we usually just run 2 because its more fun for everyone.
  2. tjdietzify

Ancient Lore

When did we play as BotH in CRPG?
  3. tjdietzify

Ancient Lore

Cant wait for the PW mod to come out.
  4. tjdietzify

Band of the Hawk

Skirmishers, lets get it.
  5. tjdietzify

Band of the Hawk

Is that my Chief
  6. tjdietzify

*[1erVL] 1er Vistula Legion Infantry Regiment (Recruiting NA Mature players)*

Their is a LB tonight hope to see everyone there.
  7. tjdietzify

Training tonight guy's be there!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. tjdietzify

IngloriouslyBad said:
    But there is my case in-point; your subtle sales pitch of NS & the statement of one training for NW a week

Before we take this further though, I understand after your explanation that it is the regiments' regiment for NS just as the plan for WotR and our meager attempt at being part of the cRPG world. I like the idea of all of them, and I fully support the 1erVL moving into different mods as a group so we can play together as a team against others. My only stand point on any of this is, as you reassured that you are, that people need to take the next week or so in our NW path a little more seriously. And I am sure I will participate in NS in the future, but for the time being and recent events I feel like it was wrong to skip an NW event because the Reddit decided to do NS.
    We did not skip an NW event more we had no choice, the event we went to was changed we have no power over that and would of even ended up just not doing anything. but also i do like the stress on the need to focus on NW
  9. tjdietzify

Cant wait for grenadier test tonight you strz's better be ready.
  10. tjdietzify

Cant wait to do an the LB with millander's tonight!!
  11. tjdietzify

Great linebattle guys it was tons of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. tjdietzify

Commander Millander said:
    Dutch Lancers best lancers

Redlancersb.jpg
    You come into my thread...........
Back
Top Bottom