Search results for query: *

1. FerdiadITA

port to 1.010?

Ultra said:
    i was hoping this mod would one day be able to play on version 1.010. will this ever happen?

I don't want to raise any hopes,but it could happen.
  2. FerdiadITA

Erbetta

Dal titolo avevo capito tutta un'altra cosa :razz:.
    Comunque bella sul serio,decisamente meglio del native,sono molto interessato a vederne gli sviluppi.
    Complimentoni.
  3. FerdiadITA

Norman Invasion

CinuzIta said:
    quindi circa? :grin:

Sono 18 città,una trentina abbondante di castelli e i villaggi un centinaio,così a occhio e croce.

Joker_ita said:
    comunque i miei complimenti a chi ci sta lavorando clap clap

Grazie.
  4. FerdiadITA

Norman Invasion

Joker_ita said:
    BELLO! MA A CHE PUNTO E CON LA CREAZIONE?

Grazie,direi che c'è un mesetto di lavoro a buon regime,ma magari una beta scappa fuori prima :wink:.

CinuzIta said:
    quante città servono? credo di riuscirne a trovare un po'...i nobili non sò...

Lo stesso numero del native,almeno per il momento.

Nikephoros said:
    Per qualsiasi cosa, non esitare.

Robe bizantine, normanne, saracene, idee et alia.

Chiedi e (nel limite del possibile) ti sarà dato.

Magnifico,cosa te ne parrebbe di qualche elmo bizantino?Magari anche un paio per gli italici...
    Facciamo così,tiro giù qualche foto e te la mando,ok?Credo sia più facile per entrambi...

Peppe019 said:
    http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversano notate alla sezione medioevo k cmq era una contea abbastanza estesa e fu residenza degli Acquaviva e Altavilla

ma cmq va bene anke Bari  :mrgreen: se riesco a far partire 3dsmax faccio anke il modello della cattedrale di san nicola

Direi che non c'è motivo per lasciarla fuori.
    Per la cattedrale di san Nicola,fammi sapere come va,se riesce bene mi piacerebbe inserirla nel mod,se ti va.
  5. FerdiadITA

Norman Invasion

Mod ambientato nell'Italia meridionale del 1050 circa,ovvero l'inizio della conquista normanna del mezzogiorno contro bizantini,saraceni e,ovviamente,italici. Per maggiori informazioni,ecco il link per il topic originale(è un pò vecchiotto e a breve lo aggiornerò,ma rende comunque l'idea)...
  6. FerdiadITA

Patch 1.010 uscita

Version 1.010 Changelog:
    ----------------------
    Rendering artefacts with ATi Radeon 4x cards has been fixed.
    Fixed occasional problems in launching the game on Windows Vista.
    Optimizations in rendering performance.
    Fixed bug where a village elder would never give you another quest if you ever refused one.
    The game will no longer issue a warning if a track is supposed to be played while music is disabled.
    During castle attacks, attackers now spread out at the beginning so that those who run to push the assault tower can pass through easily.
    Player's items will no longer loose qualifiers if you pick an item of the same type from the ground.
    Laidies will no longer give dueling quests against their own husbands.
    Raiding a village now reduces your relation with its faction.
    Fixed equipment for khergit_horsemen and Camp Defenders.
    Problems in various villages and castles have been fixed.
    Pathfinding to towns on the map has been improved.
    Crossbows will now start as loaded in battles.
    Each point for stength now adds +1 to total hit-points.
    Base hit-points has been reduced to 35
    Fixed bug where some deserter parties would contain clones of the player character.
    Assault tower now works correctly at Dhirim Town Walls.
    Fixed bug where being attacked while raiding a village would result all subsequent battles to take place in that village.
    Player is now awarded with money after finishing the "Follow Spy" quest.
    Fixed various problems with "Follow Spy" quest.
    Fixed bug where allied Lords wouldn't join your battles after winning a civil war.
    Fixed bug where player wouldn't be awarded the full prize in arena fights if he managed to be the "last man standing".
    Fixed bug where there would be an odd item at the bottom of merchant inventories.
    Fixed bug where sometimes a horseback character would be thrown forward unrealistically after being killed.
    Players can no longer use shields that can't be used on horseback if they start the battle wielding the shield.
    Various dialog and text errors have been corrected.
    Abandoning the civil war of a claimant and then taking up the claim of a new one no longer causes incorrect behavior.

Direttamente dal post di armagan.

Aggiungo che il module system è uscito finalmente :grin:.
  7. FerdiadITA

Normal M&B Module System for version 1.010

I'm so happy I have no speachs...thanks. :smile:
  8. FerdiadITA

Patch 1.010 uscita

é uscita la 1.010! :D Link al thread originale: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,49258.0.html Link per il download: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=120 Spero che il module system esca oggi,non vedo l'ora di rimettermi a lavorare su...
  9. FerdiadITA

1.010 patch (link to Paradoxplaza)

Taksas027 said:
    Is it original?

It is.
    Does this mean the module system could be out today :smile:?
  10. FerdiadITA

avete provato la versione 1.003

fedeita said:
    “Ok gente lo show è finito, non c'è niente da vedere, lo show è finito... OH! Ma che è?? Una disgrazia aerea! Ehi gente venite a vedere questi rottami! Jamm bell, venite più vicino…” (cit.)
    :lol:

Grande Winchester :lol:
  11. FerdiadITA

SP Fantasy Ashroth(WIP screens added)

Thanks mate.

I was thinking about the recruitment system,and I thought I could split the troop trees in two huge branches,militians\volunteer troops and professional one.The professional soldiers could be given by the king or the lords every once in a while,like every a week...Or as a payment for some quest.The militians would be recruited as in native.
    What would you guys think about that?
  12. FerdiadITA

Still waiting the module system for the real work,but thought to share those as a little preview in the meanwhile.

13. FerdiadITA

Native OSP 3D Art Unique Armoury 1.1 (Litchina)

Some really nice items here,well done.

Wondering if you would be interested in doing something like that:
    http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/4774/helm02.jpg

or that:
    http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/4774/helm05.jpg
  14. FerdiadITA

UpdateModuleParties v1.1 - update module_parties.py after using Map Editor

That will save a lot of time,nice job :smile:.
  15. FerdiadITA

[M&B] maw's Armor Pack released

A great work and a most valuable resource,I must thank you for this open source project.

I'm short of time,but if there's a way in which I could help,I would happily give you a hand.
  16. FerdiadITA

Ashroth:Once a powerful kingdom,united under the banner of the King of Eaderocht,is now splitted into the ancestral cultures of the old times:the Hraetghars, the Wulfreds and the Graevich,now fighting one with the others.But with the fallen of the old power,old enemies,the Adrian despotate and...
  17. FerdiadITA

SP Medieval Norman Invasion (recruiting,new items pg4).

Not sure if I have translated it correctly,but it is someone who do not know if believe or in what believes.
  18. FerdiadITA

SP Medieval Norman Invasion (recruiting,new items pg4).

I actually do not see anything in your posts that is mod related,you're actually just talking about religions,and moreover,in a way that may lead to a ban,I do not believe that religious insults are appreciated here.

As for me,every statement is left to the comprehension of people.Many people told something and that was misunderstood,like Nietsche or Epicuro.What a religion says is not what its followers do.

Emperor_Danny said:
    Ok my Catholic (  :wink: ) friend!

I'm actually not a catholic nor even a (real) believer:I'm agnostic.
Back
Top Bottom