Search results for query: *

• Users: Pagan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pagan

SoT - Music Preview

Greetings all. A little while back Kolba asked me if i could help out the mod with some original music if i found the time. I said that i would as i enjoy the mod, and do what i can for this community that has entertained me for 3 years now... and here we are with a little preview, as i was...
  2. Pagan

Art of Jade E. Henderson

Howdy folks. Thought I'd post this up here for the northerners, and everyone else of course. This is my Fiance (very soon to be wife) little youtube clip she knocked up. You all know her, by voice at least, as one of the female voices of M&B. She has a passion for viking art, and the sea. Her...
  3. Pagan

How close can you get

http://news.aol.com/article/boston-subway-train-stops-short-of-woman/760484?icid=main :shock: not every day you can literally poke out your tongue and lick death, then just walk... well stagger a bit, fall, then stumble away. I love that she actually had a smile on her face, LMAO, oh alcohol...
  4. Pagan

PC Help, Go from Vista to XP

Was hoping some com savvy folk could clear something up for me. I have just got a new com. And it has Vista installed by default. This won't do, as Vista does not recognise my studio. Thus it must go and i will be returning to XP which served me well. I have the entire mass of my old PC on the...
  5. Pagan

Game within the game

Howdy, i hope i'm not wrong in posting this but i think you guys may enjoy it. Iv'e been playing this quite a lot recently, and thought i'd post my current game design. Love this mod, it just makes my imagination go wild hehe.  May be an interesting character for one of you writters to try and...
  6. Pagan

Strange problem while importing items

I figured i'd post a new topic for this as perhaps someone else will have the same problem when trying to import items. ok, i am putting the items from Eagle and the radient cross into custom settlements. I placed the TEARC brf from resource folder into Custom Settlement folder. activate it in...
  7. Pagan

SP Native The Pagan Way - A Barbarian Clans Mod (V.1.1 Released)

THE PAGAN WAY - A Barbarian Clans Mod v.1.1 This mod was created by me (Pagan) for me, It is part yearning to learn how to mod, at least in its simplest form to begin with, and in such process create a mod i have wanted to do for some time now. I have released it on the chance that others may...
  8. Pagan

Dictating Face Generation

Is it possible to, say, have a ZULU race, but you only want the faces of that faction to use the dark face skin tone when troop faces are generated.? or does it generate random using all face textures. Thank you
  9. Pagan

I am legend (The book compared to CRAP film)

Ok, Yesterday i read I Am Legend and i have to say... WTF were those hollywood dip****s thinking when they made that piss poor excuse for a movie. From what i can see the only thing, and i MEAN only thing, the book and movie have in common is the main characters name. I won't go into details...
  10. Pagan

Hackers got me, want revenge!!!!

Howdy folks. Recently my partners hotmail account was hacked into and all the address book was deleted including all messages. Now it seems they are using her account to send the R's of their spam list via her email. I have the hotmail, yahoo and .com site it was sent from. first what can i do...
  11. Pagan

Anyone need any texturing done?

Hi I'm Jade, Pagans partner.  I had a go at HighElfs tutorials (wow thanks High Elf for your great tutorials) and though my actual model turned out pretty shoddy but I really enjoyed the texturing.  I painted it all myself in photoshop and was wondering if anyone needed anything textured, you...
  12. Pagan

Missing www, any ideas?

My website won't link unless i remove the www from it. making it http://mywebsite.com but only when using iexplorer. firefox still recongises the www. and hence everything works fine. What has me worried now is that without the www, none of the pages on the website work since they are linked to...
  13. Pagan

change your name anyone?

stumbled across this http://news.aol.com/story/_a/judge-rejects-obscene-name-change/20080628104609990001?icid=100214839x1204761843x1200215625 not much else need be said really  :lol:
  14. Pagan

trying my hand at modding

ok well i downloaded the editor and thought i would stuff around a bit and try my hand at modding. im amazed at how easy the editor is to use. congrats to the maker. so i changed what people wear and all that, added in guns and ammo, and just went all out silly at times aswell.  Now!, i...
  15. Pagan

how will release take place for us?

With .955 out, i would assume there will only be version 1.0 remaining, given that the game is expected around septemberish time. -Now, i've been wondering will Armagan post version 1.0 (or .989 or .993) on the forum as he has with all other versions, and we have a week or two to test for bugs...
  16. Pagan

Training upgrade

training grounds are great i love the addition of them. it is easy to upgrade your men a couple times, but then they need real battle. which is realistic. my thought was, perhaps to build a personal feel to the army. if skirmish mode was available at the training grounds. you could split your...
  17. Pagan

faction fief allocation?

ok i have my heart set on chalbek and builn SP? the town and castle positioned to the flanks of nord lands, naturally bordered by a river. currently the only way to get it is attack the nord. and then you only get one or the other not both. but i would love to play the nord and have this town...
  18. Pagan

fighting 'bug' making it easy?

ok after playing for a week, or close to, though not as often as i would like (damn work) i think i may have figured out just why the game has become easy for some people. i switched from hardest to easiest and back again over and over. just to see how the ai got better. they block more...
  19. Pagan

Im new and gobsmacked

It was by pure fluke that i found out about this game, looking at reviews and chasing links to no where until i see a little mention of an unknown game called Mount&Blade. so i followed it and read the homepage info. To be totally honest i thought, yeah right!, HOW MANY times have i read such...
Back
Top Bottom