Search results for query: *

1. SanicK

Map Expanded

woah there cowboy, they can only take a half a step at a time
    LOL
  2. SanicK

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

It's a good amount of fixes. Keep up the good work.
  3. SanicK

The beta will go to the live branch and consoles after the known multiplayer, console and compliance issues have been resolved, translations are completed and issues identified during beta have been fixed.

There will be more hotfixes before we reach that point. For instance, the loud character noise and the bug that causes agents to not understand they are within enemy attack range (leading to seemingly poor combat skills) should not make it out of beta. The recent beta MP test event with the community also helped to identify issues that require resolution.
    Thanks for the news.
  4. SanicK

If you don't know what to do during peace, well, start a war, what's the point being in peace?
    And if you're bored, just make a pause and come back later. I don't get the point, it's like playing racing game and saying I'm bored always driving.
    It's like a racing game yes, but one that the only thing you can do is driving. The things that they are asking for is to have more things to do, like personalizing your car, change your tires, engine etc, more like a simulation, and less like arcade.
  5. SanicK

Development Update #12: Weather System, Formation Targeting and Warehouses

P.S. : I forgot to say: I play with a very small configuration, my computer is not powerful, and yet the game runs much better, the performances are very good today. I can't appreciate the graphical progress, my computer doesn't allow me to, but the game runs much better now, the performance is very good. Good Game !
    Thanks for the heads up about performance. I didn't play for a long time because my computer is not powerful too. I'll test this patch then.
  6. SanicK

Why did Talesworld not add slaves ?

An excerpt from this reddit thread (massive kudos to the OP for scouring through code to see all the cut content):
    • Commented out lines in world_lore_strings.xml in SandBox refer to each of the Empire factions having disagreement over various laws, several of which hint towards the sexism mechanic and slavery mechanics, both of which no longer exist.
    • minor_faction_conversations.xml contains dialogue for a slave rebellion led by a man named 'Corastos', hinting at a cut slavery mechanic
    So slavery and sexism mechanics were planned initially, but were ultimately removed. Maybe it's to keep the age rating low in some countries (here in germany you only need to be 12 years old to play Bannerlord) but that might be a stretch. :wink:
    Yeah, It would be great to have this.
  7. SanicK

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

Absolutely. It would also allow for more immersive AI behaviors as well, since they wouldn't be stuck in the endless loop of recruit -> join army -> fight or starve to death -> recruit again. Longer periods of peace would give the AI time to develop their settlements, recoup losses, and clean up bandits running around in their backyard. Even if their AI isn't actually changed at all, the fact that they would have breathing room to secure their internal trade routes against banditry would help their cities and have a knock-on effect for workshops there.
    Yeah, +1.
  8. SanicK

This looks really nice, but the Aserai lands look very deprived of the new weather mechanics. Would TW think of making it rain more often in the Aserai coasts and more importantly, implementing Duststorms/Sandstorms in the southern part of the Aserai (it can have the exact same effects as rain & snow, just different visuals).
    +2
  9. SanicK

It's a massive patch and looking good. Keep up the good work!
  10. SanicK

Patch Notes v1.1.4

I'm hoping for a functional game before thinking about any DLC. At the current time reskinning this game as japan or steampunk or whatever would be no good when it's a painful, grindy, repetitive, unfun experience to even finish a campaign.
    +1000.
  11. SanicK

SP - General The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION]

Made this with RBM to resemble the 2016

Yeah, really nice. I'll check it out too.
  12. SanicK

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

Shortened list significantly by putting all completed items in a spoiler. Should make it easier to read what the remaining big problems with Bannerlord are.
    Thanks once more for your post and effort.
  13. SanicK

Patch Notes v1.0.2

I am sure they didn't do either of those things I was just messing with people.
    monster.
  14. SanicK

Thanks for this long journey!

Um.. I can't decipher this. Halp?
    Does this mean a dev was too ugly for group photos??? Does this ever happen?? Programmers are typically ugly mofos.
    :lol:
  15. SanicK

The Trader's Map of Calradia

Wow, that's impressive work. Thanks!
  16. SanicK

11 years of development and still missing.....

What if the baldness is the friends we made along the way?
  17. SanicK

Patch Notes v1.0.1

Very good, you stopped Wowing in 2012, now stop Mount'n'blading in 2022 and make sure you've got nothing to stop in 2032.
    :lol:
  18. SanicK

Steam Workshop Support

Hey, i was hoping that steam workshop support would mean that we will be able to use mods in streaming services like Nvidia Gforce Now, sadly it seems its impossible as of now. Is there any chance you will be improving the game's launcher to make that happen? Having mods running on Nvidia's powerful server... Could you imagine?
    +1.
  19. SanicK

Official Release

Congratulations for the release! Hoping for a long support and amazing things in future. Keep up the good work!
  20. SanicK

Steam Workshop Support

Great news. Keep up the good work!
Back
Top Bottom