Search results for query: *

• Users: ZeroNoID
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ZeroNoID

Roman Republic

Валерий  Is it possible to add a functional roman republic ?
  2. ZeroNoID

Release Source

Are you going to Release Source?
  3. ZeroNoID

Are you going to add Boudica

Boudica Boudica (/ˈbuːdɨkə/; alternative spelling: Boudicca), also known as Boadicea /boʊdɨˈsiːə/, and known in Welsh as Buddug [ˈbɨ̞ðɨ̞ɡ][1] (d. AD 60 or 61) was queen of the British Iceni tribe, a Celtic tribe who led an uprising against the occupying forces of the Roman Empire. Boudica's...
  4. ZeroNoID

Gododdin [Faction]

Goutodin (Gododdin / Lothian) Goutodin was centred on its capital of Din Eidyn - later called Edinburgh by the Angles, the name is effectively unchanged, with both versions meaning 'the fort of Eidyn'. A seemingly mistaken alternative idea is that the capital was an invention of the Angles...
  5. ZeroNoID

What make factions kill themselves?

What make factions kill themselves? In other mods factions barely fight let alone take over land. (Besides Floris mod) What's the script or behavior for these.
  6. ZeroNoID

Any News???

Any News??? were did you get the name Empire "III"?
  7. ZeroNoID

Has the Roman based mods died off?

Has the Roman based mods died off? I mean why can't all the roman based mods become one. It seems they are all dead. I remember back in the day when roman mods were banging and we had some great ones that should of been ported!
  8. ZeroNoID

Europeans and Imports

I know doing these time (guns) there were Europeans and Imports in japan/port cities are you going to add does?
  9. ZeroNoID

Updated [Freelancer] ?

I'm also a [Freelancer] player and I think it should be updated so the player can return or rework there troop promotion options. It greats but just needs to be updated with the choose your division/ or demotion options while you upgrade. Like in the newer freelancer versions.
  10. ZeroNoID

How do you disable square formations?

How do you disable square formations for the ai , i just want them to run like mad men with basic line formations.
  11. ZeroNoID

WSE v4.0.0 (for Warband 1.166)

12. ZeroNoID

These game looks like M&B ? Any Ideas

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1601737664/melee-battlegrounds-spiritual-successor-to-the-crp/ "Melee: Battlegrounds is a standalone, 100% independent game being developed as the spiritual sequel to the popular Mount & Blade Warband mod cRPG, with the intention of making the best medieval...
  13. ZeroNoID

List of Oda Retainers.

If you want to add more retainers here is a copy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oda_clan#Nobunaga.27s_notable_retainers
  14. ZeroNoID

IF you want some good ideas you should check out these.

Its it's a very in depth Japanese shogun/samurai game. :idea: I have a imported copy at  home. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiko_Risshiden#Taiko_Risshiden_V
  15. ZeroNoID

Shogunate System

Are you going to be implementing a Shogunate system? It can be done by add a spawn point of each factions lead capital for the npc shogunate character. or like how total war does it. 
  16. ZeroNoID

Be Able To Be Attached To A Party as a Regular fighter.

You can Be A King You can Be A Vassal But why can't you be a soldier with rank and file!? 
  17. ZeroNoID

Space Rangers HD: A War Apart

Space Rangers HD: A War Apart remasters and enhances the world of the cult Space Rangers 2. The game was developed by the SNK-Games team in close cooperation with fans of the series. New story branch, upgrades, equipment, planetary battles and famous text adventures expand the boundaries of the...
  18. ZeroNoID

Are there any new plans for these mod?

Are there any new plans for these mod?
  19. ZeroNoID

Voting System and Republic of Office?

Would be it be possible to make a voting system and vote a person to a king like position?    and or other offices I know you can vote for a marshal ? So, would it be harder to make new offices with time limits?
Back
Top Bottom