Search results for query: *

1. Sarvajit

SP Antiquity [WB] 350 B.C. Rise of Empire (Recruiting for all position)

will upload screenies of some Greek and Indian troops by Day after tomorrow :grin:

Code:
    [url=https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240254.0.html][IMG]http://s19.postimg.org/b4v0x2m6b/thron_title.jpg[/IMG][/url]
    [url=http://postimage.org/]photo uploader[/url]
  2. Sarvajit

What are your top 5 favorite units?

1)koteg (lore,look)
    2)scorpion assassin
    3)RR
    4)nolder maidens  :wink:
    5)Valkyries
  3. Sarvajit

Worst Prophesy of Pendor experience ever. An idiot's guide.

Just kill that *sshole Eric.I heard rumors that he wil assassinate Renier to became king of pendor :neutral:
  4. Sarvajit

[OSP][Item] Assyrian Armor

link not working  :cry:
  5. Sarvajit

Back to work after my graduation  :wink:
    starting from zero currently working on some armours
  6. Sarvajit

Rigadoon said:
    So you're going to make two mods at once or are you going to forget the other one?

Mahabharat is coming out slowly but some iteam from mahabharat can be used in this mod.
    Mahabharat is large project so it will take long time to make.
  7. Sarvajit

SP Oriental [WB] MAHABHARAT-(Recruiting for all positions)

Hi friends,
    now I am back from injury.
    yesterday I got rid from that plaster.
    now It feels like I am in heaven.
    everything looks new to me and I have workload of 1 month so the mod progress will be very slow.
    thanks my friends dariel,moraka,ThaneWulfgharn,ravi and mat.

the picture of maurayan soldier is awesome so again thanks for it mat. 
  8. Sarvajit

My work on Mahabharat is going slowly.I am making the new mod about India and other country during 350-290 B.C. Features :- =>Factions:- => New troops for every faction  => New mercenaries => New Items => New Campaign Map => Some New quests photo uploader
  9. Sarvajit

On Tuesday I met with a road accident and got fracture on my right elbow :cry:
    Doctor said to heal the crack in elbow it would be minimum 30 to 40 days.
    so there will no progress for 1 month.

I want to say sorry to my friends dariel,ThaneWulfgharn and moraka who helped me in making this mod.

with kindest regards,
    Sarvajit

10. Sarvajit

Hi Friends,
    today I am finding some info about ancient Indian buildings and ancient temples.there I find an interesting story.
    it is not related to mod but I want to share with you.
    In 1879, when there was British were ruling in India, Lt. Col. Martin of Agar Malva was leading the army in the war against Afghanistan.

Col. Martin used to regularly send messages of his well-being to his wife. The war continued for long & Lady Martin stopped getting messages. She was very upset.
    Once riding on her horse, she passed by the temple of Baijnath Mahadev. She was attracted to the sound of Conch & Mantra. She went inside and came to know that the Brahmanas were worshipping Lord Shiva. They saw her sad face and asked her problem. She explained everything to them. They told her that Lord Shiva listens to the prayers of devotees and takes them out of difficult situations in no time. With the advice of the Brahmanas she started the “Laghurudri Anushtthan” of the Mantra: “Om Namah Shivaya” for 11 days. She prayed to Lord Shiva that if her husband reaches home safely, then she would get the temple renovated.

On the last of the “Laghurudri” a messenger came and gave a letter to her. Her husband had written: “I was regularly sending messages to you from the battle grounds but suddenly the Pathans surrounded us from all sides. We were entrapped in a situation where there was no scope of escaping death. Suddenly I saw a Yogi of India with long hair, carrying a weapon with three pointers (Trishul). His personality was amazing and he was maneuvering his weapon with a magnificent style. Seeing this great man, the Pathans started running back. With his grace our bad times turned into moments of victory. This was possible only because of that man of India wearing a lion skin & carrying a three-pointer weapon (Trishul). That great Yogi told me that I should not worry and that he had come to rescue me because he was very pleased with my wife’s prayers.”

Tears of joy were falling down the eyes of Lady Martin’s eyes while reading the letter. Her heart was overwhelmed. She fell into the feet of Lord Shiva’s statue and burst in tears.

After a few weeks Col. Martin returned. Lady Martin narrated the whole incident to him. Now both husband & wife became devotees of Lord Shiva. In 1883 they donated Rs. 15,000 for renovating the temple. The information engraved slab for the same is still there in the Baijnath Mahadev Temple of Agar Malwa. This is the only Hindu temple built by the British.

11. Sarvajit

ThaneWulfgharn said:
    The Brahmastra(Javelin)
    Bhagavad-Gita said:
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
    Bhagavad-Gita said:
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/brahmastra.png/

Not that I need to say more about The Brahmastra.I will Brahmasirsha as an arrow-version of it with 8 heads instead of 4(in the mythology,Brahmasirsha had 4 times the power of Brahmastra,and is the only weapon capable of killing devas.

The Brahmastra will be able of killing about 100 units in a time,but it will dissappear from the player inventory for 3 game months.

Brahmasirsha will be 1 single arrow and the only weapon capable of Killing a "Lord".It won't dissappear from inventory,but it won't recharge ammo.And it's very hard to aim.So if you fail the first kill,you will have to face the lord again.

Check some other weapons I will make:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astra_(weapon)

According to Shrimad bhagavat and other texts to survive from ultimate weapons (Brahmastra,Brahmasirsha etc) is to surrender against weapon then it will not damage the target and returns to user.

the rule for using them is these weapons not used on single person.
    If the same ultimate weapons used by each opponents and the weapons clashed then it will create lots of damage both side and the place where they used there will be some remedy such like drought etc. 

generally they are invoked in arrow.
    so brahmastra should be arrow and Brahmasirsha should be javelin.
  12. Sarvajit

we need some special models for this weapons:
    Gods and their weapons:

Lord Shiva:-

Trishula (Trident)
    Pinaka (Bow)
    Chandrahas (sword)
    Pashupatastra
    Parashu (Axe)[Gifted to Parashuram, avatar of Lord Vishnu who is student of Shiva]

Lord Vishnu:-

Nandaki\Nandaka (sword)
    Sarang (Bow)
    Sudarshana Chakra
    kaumodaki mace
    Narayanastra

Indra
    Shakti (War dart?)
    Vajra

Agni
    Agneyaastra
    Gandiv(gifted to Arjun)

13. Sarvajit

Thanks dariel and ThaneWulfgharn for your help.
    I think I have to add some fantasy work to this mod as pure mod on mahabharat require lot of work.
    my collage is starting on 2nd july and my project work is already started 2 days ago.so I have shortage of time.
    I created 3 models of Gada. tonight texturing work shall be done.

So overall progess for weapon
    Swords 6 models done with texturing(5 models are in queue)
    bows (80% done, only for noble troop remaining)

ThaneWulfgharn said:
    P.S.If you know any God using a Katar,tell me.

According to my knowledge no god uses katar.
    Katar looks cool.
  14. Sarvajit

ThaneWulfgharn said:
    In wikipedia it says Mahabharata dates written nearly 400yrs BCE,but it may have unwritten records up to 800yrs or 900yrs BCE.And there was no record in wikipedia of Yavana,Xia,Saka and Sinhala.

EDIT:I think you should make your own weapon and armor,because Mahabharat happens somehow nearly 2000 yrs before "Battle for Hindustan".
    Here some shields I made for you:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/507/longshields.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/longwickershield.png/

Thanks for help.

1) The battle of mahabharat have dates unclear.there are many theories.
        Most widely accepted date is 10th century BCE or 950 BCE, according to archeological evidences.
        S. Balakrishna concluded a date of 2559 BCE using consecutive lunar eclipses.
        R. N. Iyengar concluded a date of 1478 BCE using double eclipses and Saturn+Jupiter conjunctions.
        B. N. Achar states a date of 3067 BCE using planetary positions listed in the Mahābhārata.
        P. V. Holey states a date of November 13, 3143 BCE using planetary positions and calendar systems.
        P. V. Vartak calculates a date of October 16, 5561 BCE using planetary positions.
        Based on translation work by K. Sadananda, on November 22 3067 BCE, Kurukshetra War started.
      "The findings in Dwarka and archeological evidence found are compatible with the Mahabharata tradition and removes the lingering    doubt about the historicity and positions the Mahabharata war date to around 1500 BCE.

so date of mahabharat war is unclear.

2)China is mentioned as one among the northern kingdoms:

Mahabharata, Book 6, chapter 9 (MBh.6.9) mentions like this:- Among the tribes of the north are the Mlecchas, and the Kruras, the Yavanas, the Chinas, the Kamvojas, the Darunas, and many Mleccha tribes; the Sukritvahas, the Kulatthas, the Hunas, and the Parasikas; the Ramanas, and the Dasamalikas.

Chinas were mentioned along with Chivukas and Pulindas and Khasas, Hunas, Pahlavas, Sakas, Yavanas, Savaras, Paundras, Kiratas, Kanchis, Dravidas, Sinhalas and Keralas. All these tribes were described as Mlechha tribes. Here they were described as the protectors of sage Vasistha and his cow against the attack of king Viswamitra. (1,177)

Pahlavas and the Daradas and the various tribes of the Kiratas and Yavanas and Sakas and the Harahunas and Chinas and Tukharas and the Sindhavas and the Jagudas and the Ramathas and the Mundas and the inhabitants of the kingdom of women and the Tanganas and the Kekayas and the Malavas and the inhabitants of Kasmira were mentioned at (3,51) as bringing tribute to Pandava king Yudhisthira.
    India during the time of Mahabharat.

The Yavanas, the Kiratas, the Gandharvas, the Chinas, the Savaras, the Barbaras, the Sakas, the Tusharas, the Kankas, the Pathavas, the Andhras, the Madrakas, the Paundras, the Pulindas, the Ramathas, the Kamvojas were mentioned together as tribes beyond the kingdoms of Aryavarta. The Aryavarta kings had doubts on dealing with them.

also there is tale fight between kalyavan and Lord Krishna in which kalyavan is burned by king muchkund.
    Bhima mentions a China king Dhautamulaka, who caused the destruction of his own race (5,74). The name "Dhautamulaka" translates to "clean root", and might be a reference to the last Xia emperor Jie, whose name means "clean" in Chinese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_in_the_Mah%C4%81bh%C4%81rata
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurukshetra_War

sorry for my bad english as It is not my native language.
    and again thanks for shields.
  15. Sarvajit

mess time  :lol:
    I am currently working on mace and bow.
    the mace should be like this
    or the head should be even larger.

Its was completely made of iron and its length was roughly from a mans hip to the ground. It is called "Gada" in India.

This weapon needed some sheer physical strength to unleash the devastating power upon the enemies. One powerful blow and the enemy is akin to a mashed potato.
  16. Sarvajit

Thanks for info mat.
    The battle of kurukshetra is dated 6000 BCE – 500 BCE so I cant judge which swords is used by us.
    According to our religious texts and other texts like Dhanurveda At that time Archery is most noble,fighting with the spear ranks next, while fighting with the sword is considered unrefined, and wrestling(fighting with bare hands) is classed as the meanest or worst form of fighting.Most of the heroes are Good Archer like Shri Ram, Eklavya ,Arjun, Karn, Bhishma etc.
    so I didn't need more swords.

at that time Greeks are far from Gandhar(Afghanistan).
    they are foreigner for us but we have commercial and political relations.

That time the ordinary people uses long bow made of bamboo or other wood or other material but Kshatriya and Brahmins doesn't
    touch hide,bones so they use metal or composite bows.

my problem is armor for that time for which I haven't meshes. so the workload is bigger on me.

17. Sarvajit

Some screenshot of swords:-
    2012061300003.jpg

2012061300004.jpg

2012061300002.jpg

2012061300001.jpg

20120613000012.jpg
Back
Top Bottom