Search results for query: *

• Users: Kraven
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kraven

Rethinking economy

Okay I could imagine I'm not the only one who is a bit annoyed at the economy in the game, so here goes my suggestion. Lower inventory space to make one incapable of carrying as much loot and decrease the amount of inventory slots that inventory management gives, this is to remove the focus...
  2. Kraven

[bug] Companion conversation bug

I tried checking to see if anyone had reported anything like this before, so excuse me if I overlooked it, anyway I decided on hiring the companions I'm not using, one at a time to gather some "Right to rule" thingy and the first I did it with was Lezalit, when was done with the mission I kicked...
  3. Kraven

[Suggestion] Marry a merchants daughter/peasant

Hmm would be nice if it was possible to take a commoner of a sort as ya bride/groom instead of a noble should one choose to, let me explain in detail. How could one marry a commoner? Well there is the good old lovey way, earning their love, obviously, though for the tyrans out there it could...
  4. Kraven

[Bug] Lord mounted flag

When in combat it seems mounted lords are flagged as infantry and therefore follow the infantry commands instead of cavalry, It's only a small problem, but still would be nice if it was looked into.
  5. Kraven

From Vanilla M&B To Warband

So I'm curious how much have everyone's play style's changed from vanilla M&B to Warband? Personally my play style changed entirely I went from heavy cavalry two handed/bow combo in vanilla M&B, to a Light infantry player to tries to keep the amount of stuff carried at a minimum. So in my case...
  6. Kraven

V 0.633, can't open the Rar

No idea why, but for some reason it won't open the rar file, which is odd since winrar has managed to work on every other rar file from the beta, just wish to know if others have the same problem (Just in case it's some mistake with the uploaded file) It gives a error message saying it either...
  7. Kraven

Texture problem.

Hello there, i did try and search for it, but nothing showed up, anyway when i tried to start up M&B (mind it been running it without problems until now and i havent made any changes to the game recently) i got this error. ERROR: get_object failed for texture: earthenvmap I then checked if...
  8. Kraven

Contactrealm, For gamers, by gamers!

Just thought i would spread the word of this great new site. to quote the website. www.contactrealm.com
  9. Kraven

Denars.

Im kinda annoyed with the fact that you can carry as many denars as you wish, add in "Treasure chests" you will carry in your inventory, they will carry up to 5000 Denars each and weigh quite a bit, why? Simply to make gold a valuable thing again since well, as it stands denars are just there...
  10. Kraven

Faction replacements (Not released yet)

Greetings there, i decided to try and learn to mod not long ago and this is my first mod im trying to make. The base idea of simple a complete make-over of the factions, but well im making the mod as a "We see how things turn out and then we hope for the best, if it turns out well we add more"...
  11. Kraven

Limit amount of troops for a faction?

Is that possible? To make a limitation of how many troops a "lord" can have that acts for a entire faction? Probaly a bit strange explanation i used there, but what i mean is, lets say i want all Lords of X faction to only be able to have 10 troops, nothing more, not even if they rescue any...
  12. Kraven

Find the traitor!

Catchy aye? Anyway, we got a quest now we can take and lead a rebellion, i suggest adding in another quest that can be given by your king (if you join a faction) where you are told something in the lines of : "I have had some problems lately, the lords seem to be turning against me... *sigh*...
  13. Kraven

Revamp of the command system.

Current command system is a bit incomplete, boring and kinda annoying, the idea of somehow in a magic way the people in the other end of the battlefield of where you are, knows exactly what your ordering them to is kinda lame. The new command system got a few different systems built in one...
  14. Kraven

Toughness, knockdown, health and more.

First before giving my suggestions i have no idea if its possible in the engine and stuff M&B is in. New health system. At the moment we have "head damage" and "Body damage" or so its from what i have noticed. Suggested before i know, but ill suggest it again since its needed for my next...
  15. Kraven

Armor & Weapon.

Okay as it stands now the armors are a bit Meh, why? It doesnt resemble real life stat wise at all, how can we change it into be more realistic? Make these armor types. (Explanation on the damage types for those who dont know what i mean) Slashing : 1 handed swords, light weight 2 handed swords...
  16. Kraven

Companions, Likes & Dislikes.

Okay we all have seen so far how some of the companions dont like each other and some doesnt like certains acts, some dont like killing, some looting, etc. I suggest add'ing another kind of dislike and another kind of likes, troops. Ymira for example, comes from Veluca and therefore is Rhodok...
  17. Kraven

A few skill suggestions

Weapon Master, a quite useless skill as it is in my opinion, so here comes the first line of skills i would suggest add'ing. So here we remove weapon master and add's these instead. Two-Handed Weapon Mastery. Stat type needed : Strength. Effect : Each point spend in this skill encreases your...
  18. Kraven

Marshall?

Okay i did a quick search and couldnt find anything on this... i got this message that popped up ingame that i was chosen as candidate for marshall.. anyone knows what that means? (i know i got all the votes... i feel loved lol XD)
  19. Kraven

Balance

Okay heard alot of people saying fighting from horseback is a pure 'I WIN' button, well technicly, it do have its advantages and disadvantages, though it is stronger than on foot most the time atleast (a few cases this isnt true but yeah ya get my point i hope). Also it looks stupid when people...
  20. Kraven

Minor heraldric suggestion

As it stands now the "special" type of armor where you own heraldric will be imprinted on, it only changes the front the back will stay white no matter what, i suggest adding the colours and all that from ya banner to both ya back and front, would make it look quite a bit better, small thing but...
Back
Top Bottom