Search results for query: *

1. jazza1198

Resolved Infantry and Shields

I don't know if this is just me but whenever i use shield infantry to rush archers/Xbowmen ... they never have their shield up to at least try and block some of the arrows - never! I don't know if this is a bug or a glitch or something i dunno but something to at least have a look at in the...
  2. jazza1198

(Main Quest Bugg)

I've got the same problem only i took out one hideout and came back to the other hideout after a good few weeks ingame and after clearing it got no 3rd dragonbanner item so ... yeah stuck on that quest lol
  3. jazza1198

beta.taleworlds.com

I cant start the beta? it just a white screen any help? Ive already deleted everything and re download it twice still dont work.
    First of all if you have any modifcations like enhanced battle test ... delete it from the modules folder (dont delete native obviouslly) if your getting a white screen upon pressing play, how long does it stay like that or do you just close it down immediately after it goes white?
  4. jazza1198

Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

Eagerly awaiting an aussie server - signed!
  5. jazza1198

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

YungCoq said:
    Hello!

Is there a way to make the changes to an existing save game? I've been trying to modify mainly my faction color and the reputation change when assigning fiefs but it doesn't seem to work when I load a game, only when I start a new one. Am I doing something wrong?

I've simply been hitting Load module, selecting my module and making the tweaks before saving them. Do I need to import my save or something?

Depending on the type of module you are playing you should be able to change the banners and faction color etc. ingame. But if on Native then i think it would be best to use the Save game editor NPC99 recommended
  6. jazza1198

Y'all talking about editing Acok but what about PoP that needs to be talked about tis a good mod
  7. jazza1198

Any chance of this getting updated i mean its been like 4 years since it was last updated and now with all these new mods and updated mods being released not to mention the new updates for Warband.
    Would be nice to have more options to choose from etc.
  8. jazza1198

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Tis a Quick Questions with a Quick answer

Any news on updates?
  9. jazza1198

To the Creator of TweakMB when you get around to updating it will you be adding in mods like Perisno and adding in a few new popular mods (not a heap of course just like 2 or 3 popular mods that aren't in TweakMB??)
  10. jazza1198

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

I know you are working very hard on this but i just need to know if your keeping the crossbowman reload animation the same???
    Would it be more fun if you made animations for some of the crossbows?
    So like Lower leveled crossbows would need to bend over to reload
    And Higher level crossbows like Siege and Heavy need you to do something other than the bending over???
  11. jazza1198

MP Fantasy [NW] Novum Mundus - A Light Fantasy Multiplayer Mod - 1.2 Released

What is the Recipe for Steel or when is the Recipe list coming out?
  12. jazza1198

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 4 - Flexible Entries

I have to say with your most recent Dev Blog i am getting more keen for Bannerlord now that i know the Siege mechanics are improving Sieges will be way better .... But i must ask do you plan on adding Siege Weapons? Like ballistas and catapults u can use?? cos then it would be a major improvement and would really boost the hype on this game
  13. jazza1198

Also any ETA on the Craftin Guide it would really be helpful
  14. jazza1198

GloVine said:
    where as if the server and new version was installed to a folder for 1.1 it would avoid players joining with the incorrect version.
    Yeah I never got my 1.1 to work properly until i deleted it from my modules then installed it again the 1.1 exe version
    Maybe what other people have to do is do what i did?
  15. jazza1198

Im really Looking forward to the mod just hope that the rgls get fixed within the next few updates
    Anyway i hope later on maybe in a years time lol that the orcs there should be skins that make you smaller than the normal human scale like in The Last days of the 3rd Age mod for vanilla Mount and Blade
  16. jazza1198

And is there a Possibilty im not sure if Glovine has PMed you about it but
    To fix the Indian Head every so often i and the rest of the server would get an RGL Error about the Indian head (Why is it in this mod when there are no signs of indians factions in the mod??) Instead of removing the mesh and the whole thing?? maybe you could change it for the Ears or something like add new hair specifically for that faction for example Elves should have Elven Head bands or something i dont know lol

And i agree with Glovine when is the Eta on 1.1??
  17. jazza1198

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

(sigh)  Ok but what bout runtime errors that is my main case
  18. jazza1198

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

ok not sure if the question has been asked b4 but

When i go to join a server it loads and loads and loads, It then just freezes i've played on PF B4 and it worked FINE no complaints but when im trying to join the server now it just says loading and it wont let me ingame at all
    Someone please help me
  19. jazza1198

Persistent Worlds Script help

Ra'Jiska said:
    I think Glenn is also giving it out, he makes you connect to his database and here you go.

Glenn im sorry but i do not know this person could you post a link to his website or his profile on the website here?
  20. jazza1198

Persistent Worlds Script help

Hey all, im just wondering if someone could send me a link of a website that has all the scripts or a video on how to make a safe log out zone script and banking script?
Back
Top Bottom