Search results for query: *

• Users: Hysterion
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hysterion

Difficulty help with a certain mod

So i need a bit of a help. There's a certain discontinued mod which i wont name that is forcing you to play a certain way. I changed many things to my liking and for personal use by tinkering with the files but i can't figure out this last problem. For example, damage to player/friend is always...
  2. Hysterion

SPOILER<->Mael Bresail's Farm<->SPOILER

For those who didn't finish this quest do not read below if you don't want to know what happens, you have been warned.
  3. Hysterion

Texture problem in OpenBRF

Hello everyone. I've been learning the ModuleSystem these past 2 weeks and it's going great, even tho when i first started, all i saw was a wall of gibberish text, but now i'm getting the hang of it. Now i'm trying to put custom items in Warband, just for learning purposes, but the damn...
  4. Hysterion

COMMISSION PRICES!

Private - Starting Military Rank Corporal - 50 Renown (Can't be bought with gold) Sergeant - 100 Renown (Can't be bought with gold) Sergeant-Major - 150 Renown (Can't be bought with gold) Lieutenant - 200 Renown or 13750 Gold Captain - 300 Renown or 37500 Gold Major - 400 Renown or 65000...
  5. Hysterion

L'AIGLE Book Stats

I love to min/max my character stats to make the best possible character, but there was a time in other mods where i find the book merchant but i have no idea which book gives which stats. So if there are people out there like me who want to min/max their character stats, here is the list of...
  6. Hysterion

Losing relation with a village

I am not entirely sure if this is an intended feature or not but i'm losing relations with my village for no apparent reason. I captured a castle, my faction was nice enough to give it to me and a village nearby(it is the part of the castle), anyway i keep losing relations with it. It was...
  7. Hysterion

New Bugs 1.01

Found several new bugs in version 1.01. I also posted this on Steam Discussions but it was buried under new discussions... Majority of the times "Spearmen" units are unresponsive, you can order them whatever you want, they simply won't move. When you press "Backspace" there's a long "Debug"...
  8. Hysterion

Commander's Options Problem BW 1.41

I don't know if anyone still plays this mod let alone visits this part of the forum but i need some help. I've been playing for quite a while but somehow, for some reason my save game got screwed up, every time i tried to load the game would crash. I gave up after like a hundred times and...
  9. Hysterion

Where is Lynores

Does anyone know where is Lynores, did something happen to him, is he alive  :shock: ??? He didn't login since December the 15th. I'm really starting to worry that something might have happened and the mod will never get finished :cry:
Back
Top Bottom