Search results for query: *

• Users: ENZED
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. OSP Other 3D Art Zed's Weapon Pack

Ok, so i have taken some advice and decided to release all my items in a weapon pack, i will release a new pack every 20 or so Items, it would also be nice if a texture artist wanted to join me, other wise ill just do it all myself, here are some items im texturing today, and some that are...
  2. Setting of Fortune!

Greetings M&B modders, i was sitting here, trying to think of a theme for a mod, a theme that not only i would like, but fellow M&B players would like, so instead of trying to figure that out for myself, i would like to extend a hand to the good people of these boards and ask, what would you...
  3. SP Fantasy The Three Fold Land. (recruiting)

The Aiel call it the Three-fold Land: a shaping stone to make them, a testing ground to prove their worth and a punishment for their sin. In their tongue, Trollocs call it Djevik K'Shar, "The Dying Ground." The Aiel War occurred when King Laman of Cairhien cut down the Avendoraldera tree, a...
  4. Noob Wings Help (sorry)

Ok, im getting the Internal Error: Bardith pop up when i try to unfold my UV map selection, i but i cannot find the cleanup tool, after searching around, apparently its in the body menu, but i do not know which menu is the body menu, i assume its the menu you get when you right click on the work...
Back
Top Bottom