Search results for query: *

• Users: dorgus142
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dorgus142

What to do when both the last save and the last_savegame_backup are corrupted?

I've posted some time ago the issue that my save got corrupted, but simply using the last savegame backup fixed the deal. But now... both are corrupted. Also, both have exactly the same time modified and size. The game crashes on load. It's a windows crash, so no message appears. And only with...
  2. dorgus142

Crash on Load. No apparent reason.

I was playing normally, when suddenly the game crashed. The message displayed something about "hash vector failed" or something like that. When I restarted the game and tried to load it again, it crashed instantly. And it kept crashing. All other saves are fine. No log file was created...
  3. dorgus142

Min-maxing time and stats to use Troll's Axe

Hey guys. So, I'll probably start a new character soon, and I was wondering how I could get 21 strength and nothing more than that, since I like to focus on Charisma. I'd like to know how much strength can I get outside the character sheet or every 5 levels. For instance, is there a book that...
  4. dorgus142

Experience required for troop to level up

Hey guys. I'm looking for the info regargind troop experience, but couldn't find anything. It may be that I'm searching wrong though. I've found several charts regarding troops details, but none contained the experience info. And there is a line "Experience Gained" in the M&B Wikia, but I...
  5. dorgus142

Lords standing still after kingdom is defeated

So, in my save game, both the Rhodoks and the Khergit are landless. But their lords are still out on the world map, but they don't move, they just won't do anything. I've also ran across some lords and even the Khan without troops, meaning they've respawned somehow. What should I do? Is this a...
Back
Top Bottom