Search results for query: *

• Users: Check
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SSA elossa?

Onko tää SSA regiment viel elossa haluisin johonkin suomalaiseen regimenttiin mutta kun ei vaan löydy yhtään
  2. Getting unbanned?

So i was on a summer vacation for a long time and i gave my steam account to my friend cause he asked and he played NW like all the time and im banned on the biggest siege server and want to get unbanned but dont know my steam id how to appeal it. will buyiing NW again work cause i didnt do...
  3. We have been bull****ted on.

From Steam store page of NW "Five nations with more than 220 unique units to choose from"    220 units? There is like 20 units at most per team, big lie in the webpage" "A wide range of artillery pieces ranging from field cannons to mortars, capable of firing a variety of missiles such as...
  4. Play for free?

If this is basicly a mod for Warband that you get if you pay for it am i able to play for free if my friend sends me the file i want to play with him so badly
  5. The Deluge official invasion server ban 2 players

Ban this Compagnie clan or something one of their guys started kicking me when i was at 0 % HP and i died and he did not even say sorry i tried to poll him off and everyone was defending him and i tried to let it go then this guy K1 Jake or something teamkills me intentionally with a blunderbuss...
Back
Top Bottom