Search results for query: *

1. suggestion

Hey, I know warband is not developed anymore BUT could you devs perhaps increase player limit for servers, instead of 200, lets say, 1000, like in bannerlord? or 500 at least Im sure it would not be that hard to do bigger MP battles if its possible to do in bannerlord why not warband, right...
  2. MP option to set corpses

hey, I wanted to ask why option to set corpses in game is missing from multiplayer but not from singleplayer. Can anyone from developers explain this? Are they server sided or something? (in warband they werent) What is the reason behind this decision, to not include option to set this in...
  3. MP please add 'Battle' mode to server list

Title. But if you want some more in-depth explanation, continue reading. Many people would prefer battle instead of mindless killing in team-deatmatch. In warband, battle always was more played than team-deatmatch. Even deatmatch is more popular than team-deatmatch. . It's more simple than...
  4. RED_Sweet_Siege admin

Hello, I would like to become an admin of RED_Sweet_Siege server.. There is never some admin online... I dont know how I can contact server owner .. Does anybody have his steam? EDIT:  Resolved , I found his contact.
  5. GUNS

WHY EVERYBODY HAVE GUNS IN OFICIAL VIKINGR SERVER?  WTF
Back
Top Bottom