Search results for query: *

• Users: Frappiller
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Frappiller

89th Royal Guard (Recruiting Mature NA Players)

The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave... --Patrick Henry-- Welcome to the thread of the 89th Royal Guard. We are a North American regiment looking for new recruits who are mature and know how to follow orders while having a good time. By...
  2. Frappiller

89th Royal Battery(recruiting)

"A battery of field artillery is worth a thousand muskets." William Tecumseh Sherman History Cannoneer Roster Guard Roster Application Form
  3. Frappiller

Mercenary Guild

We are a Deluge Mod community aimed at the group of players who might not have enough time for a full blown regiment, yet still may want the adrenaline you get from being in one. We are the Mercenaries Guild, a group of players who are purely Hired Blades and fight for the leader with the...
  4. Frappiller

unband request : MM_US_Battle_MG

okay i was playing with my friend and he team killed and got kicked and i thought it was a poll so i thought it would be funny to show him how it felt to have a poll to kick him so he knew how it feel because i didnt know about the team kill and the guy was a admin and he banned me but the thing...
Back
Top Bottom