Search results for query: *

• Users: Lilly112
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lilly112

SP - General Javelin Quality

So I am a top-tier blacksmith with all the perks on 1.5.9. And wondering...Are Javelins apart from the Quality upgrades you can get? My axes and swords get quality buffs, but javelins stay the same even when made in the dozens.
  2. Lilly112

Gangs

Way back in the demo video, we saw the option to fight a gang, take his ****, and plant a companion there. Is this still being worked on? I can't seem to pick fights with gang leaders, only work for them.
  3. Lilly112

Mod Talk

Not sure where this goes. The Emporium is for released mods rather than talking about Mods that might be released or you are interested in. But, I have been watching a lot of Sharpe lately and it has me in the mood to see Europe 1805 in Bannerlord. Sleek new graphics and weapons, less bugs...
  4. Lilly112

Build defensive siege engines

So, I got my first defensive siege, was looking forward to adding a tactical array of defensive engines to pitter the enemy with. But, it just auto-built a full comp of Balistas without my imput. And then the enemy charged right after building a ram and with no other engines...
  5. Lilly112

Talking to Prisoners

So, how do you do this exactly? I took over a castle and there was a Noblewoman in the dungeons, so I went to talk to her. But got "I am not allowed to talk to you". Though, fair, it's not my castle, hasn't been voted on yet. Later on, got a different castle, and two noblemen in there. This...
  6. Lilly112

Closed Bannerlord Siege Engines

Summary: Enemy Siege Engines still hit yours when they are created even if you immediately put them into reserve. How to Reproduce: ^^ Have you used cheats and if so which: No
  7. Lilly112

Siege Offence Useless

The enemy gets to build defences while you are setting up, so they have one or two engines to pot shot all your **** and make it impossible to get any out. Plus, the towers and rams move so slowly that by the time they get to the walls, the fight is over.
  8. Lilly112

Fiefs

This **** is pretty consistent. Why even bother with a vote if the Ruler just gets them all anyway?
  9. Lilly112

Conversations

Having maxed out charm and high traits relevant to the person you are talking to still only gives like 40% chance to succeed. And one fail out of 3-4 conversations kills the whole thing, and a fail is a fail forever it seems. It's making getting married and talking to mercenaries nearly impossible.
  10. Lilly112

Need More Info Crash while loading save

So I am running 1.0.9 and everything is fine. Got some mods, new game goes well, everything is hunky dory. I play for a few hours, then I save it. Come the next time, I try to load it, and it crashes immediately. I am thinking, if it was any of the mods, wouldn't the game crash on first go...
  11. Lilly112

Resolved Oops

12. Lilly112

Is this dead?

A question that must be asked every few years to keep a modder on their toes.
  13. Lilly112

Small, minor gripe-that-isn't-really-a-bug

The 'Command from the thick of it' button on ship combat is exactly where Surrender is on the next pannel. So, if for whatever reason you do a double-click on that, mouse click, finger twitch, whathaveya, then you automatically lose your ship. As the title says, it's not a huge problem, but it...
  14. Lilly112

Text Issue

So, hi. Playing this mod, and I think it is brilliant, unique, wonderful and practically every other word of praise in this and every other language created (Yes, even ancient Sumerian). But, there is a small problem with the white text on white background making it impossible to read. I know it...
  15. Lilly112

CD-Key bug

I recently redownloaded Mount and Blade and entered my CD-Key. It then said 'CD-Key accepted' and immediately after asks for my CD-key. I have entered the key about tweleve times and it says it is accepted each time, then kicks me back to the trial screen.
  16. Lilly112

Secret Man, Secret ammo.

So, just fighting some sea-raiders when I saw some arrows laying on the ground titled 'Armour-Piercing arrows' and I knew none of my companions had them - because if they did then I'd have a set as well - so that left only the Secret Man (who has girly eyes). One more secret that is no longer...
  17. Lilly112

Story thread (Moved from Screenshots)

So, decided to make a new thread for the story, since the Screenshots where kinda being dried up and threw to the side. So, I shall add a catchup in the first post, and then the posts shall be added by me and Smurf. If anyone else has a cool idea and wants to join, you are welcome to IM me or...
  18. Lilly112

Sword of Dispair

Feels as if the Boar Clan was mentioning this for a reason, so is it obtainable?
  19. Lilly112

Fireball was Invented for Seiges

Never had much luck with the Fireball spell in open battles. Sometimes I can get a few kills with it, but usually I prefer my Missile Storm, or White Bolt. But, having just started a war with the Sarraid, I besieged one of their castles, and saw it's might. The opening ramp was clean in seconds...
Back
Top Bottom