Search results for query: *

1. Dietrich

Resolved Interrupted Persuasion Locks out all conversations

Having the same problem! Closing the game and reloading is a temporary solution, but should be fixed nonetheless.
  2. Dietrich

Resolved Corrupt Save?

Managed to get 2 loads out of the save files before it started crashing again lol.
  3. Dietrich

Resolved BUG: Fetch Quests, Crashing and Exploits

Good day! Like some of you, I had experienced the bug pertaining to delivering x swords/crossbows etc to certain personalities in cities. In the beginning, these all start out fine until you manage to accumulate the x amount of items in your inventory (I think including your equipped weapon)...
  4. Dietrich

Game crashes upon trying to exit inventory or trade screen

Can confirm, having problems with exiting any inventory screen. Is there a way to exit these quests? Thanks
  5. Dietrich

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Hail Mitchy! Good to see the mod's still up and running, getting back to conquering Pendor as we speak.

(PS: I'm the guy who made the portraits if you remember, heh)
  6. Dietrich

Resolved Before post: Issues, Crash and RUNTIME ERRORs Look here

Sure thing.

EDIT: To save your time, I have already fixed it using the increase user VA command. Lets see if I can play for a longer time without problems. Thanks!

first_time = 0

texture_detail = 100

render_buffer_size = 15

max_framerate = 60

start_windowed = 1

use_pixel_shaders = 1

use_vertex_shaders = 1

fake_reflections = 1

show_framerate = 0

use_ondemand_textures_ = 1

use_ondemand_textures_mt = 1

disable_music = 0

disable_sound = 0

disable_frequency_variation = 0

cheat_mode = 0

enable_blood = 1

enable_edit_mode = 0

force_single_threading = 0

debug_mode = 0

display_width = 0

display_height = 0

display_bits = 32

antialiasing = 0

sample_quality = 0

alpha2coverage = 0

force_vsync = 1

shadowmap_quality = 0

shader_quality = 2

postfx_dof = 0

postfx_hdr = 0

postfx_autoexp = 0

flora_degrade_distance = 100.0000

flora_lod_detail = 0

use_instancing = 0

use_secure_connection = 0

max_number_of_connections = 16

look_for_server_on_this_machine = 0

music_volume = 0.4000

sound_volume = 1.0000

mouse_sensitivity = 0.5000

invert_mouse = 0

enable_lighting = 1

enable_particles = 1

enable_blood = 1

enable_character_shadows = 1

enable_accurate_shadows = 1

number_of_corpses = 3

grass_density = 50

combat_speed = 2

friend_combat_difficulty = 0

adapter_format = 0

reduce_combat_ai = 2

reduce_campaign_ai = 2

combat_difficulty = 0

display_labels = 1

display_targeting_reticule = 1

display_attack_direction = 0

turn_camera_with_horse_in_first_person = 2

verbose_damage = 1

verbose_shot_difficulty = 1

battle_size = 0.3422

attack_direction_control = 2

defend_direction_control = 0

lance_control = 0

anisotropic_filtering = 1

enable_environment_shadows = 1

verbose_casualties = 1

verbose_experience = 1

realistic_shadows_on_plants = 2

number_of_ragdolls = 3

gamma = 2.2000

character_detail = 0.5000

character_shadow_detail = 0.5000

control_mouse_movement_y_scale = 1.5000

blood_stains = 1

use_winmm_audio = 0

enable_version_check = 1

enable_aspect_ratio_control = 1

realistic_headshots = 0

auto_gfx_quality = 0

enable_gamepad_vibration = 1
  7. Dietrich

Resolved Before post: Issues, Crash and RUNTIME ERRORs Look here

Does anyone have a problem with the Runtime Error showing up when they upgraded to Windows 10? I'm running on 32-bit.
  8. Dietrich

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Where are the game settings concerning diplomacy and defection? It irks me a lot to see waves of lords clustering and joining other kingdoms en masse and out of context. Heck, the Vale and Dragonstone now has the entire middle lands just from people defecting. Heh.
  9. Dietrich

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

danielcross19981 said:
    i downloaded it and i appears the resource\textures file is missing and i tried to do what you said in the first post but i cant do it  :sad: can you be more precise so that ignorant people like me can understand???

This happened to me when I upped to 1.153.
  10. Dietrich

Character Artwork

http://diethe.deviantart.com/

Woops. Apologies.
  11. Dietrich

Character Artwork

I'll upload when I can. I'm currently trying to port all my works to somewhere like deviantart in case my stuff gets deleted. Working on a few Elder Scrolls ones, too like this. Apologies for those not yet having their own.

general_tullius_by_diethe-d4x683z.png

I guess an easier way would be to just check my deviantart as I'll just be uploading from there all my works?
  12. Dietrich

Character Artwork

The king...is dead.

Also...hrmm..not really sure if I should join in the RP. What's been happening so far? Or if ever, I'd want to be a character in the lore though not part of the Knighthood orders, I guess (Not royal portrait painter, please).  :lol:
  13. Dietrich

Character Artwork

I'm back folks. Will get started on a few of the already pending requests and other ideas I have of the lore characters.
  14. Dietrich

Character Artwork

Updated with Konigur Valdis. Armor resembles more of a Vanskerry Style, however. Anyway, here's my personal insight so far. Correct me if I'm wrong.

-I imagine the typical Empire war council is similar to that scene in Troy where the Trojan king has his generals (legatus) to the left while the lords, dukes and advisers are to the right.
    -Fierdsvain are mostly all clad in chain or iron. Similar to the Ironborn in GoT.

Also, I'll be out a few couple of days. Going to the country.
  15. Dietrich

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Quick question. How come I see all these themed banners in the wikis (For example, Empire usually has black and yellow. Noldor has sort of teal. Etc) But in-game they are all mixed?
  16. Dietrich

Character Artwork

Hah, sorry. It's either I'm out or working on a lore character. Already done with Iskal's though but I'm pretty sure I'll get through all, since we're all the same people that's here I think.

Also edited Emperor Marius' armor.
  17. Dietrich

Character Artwork

Yeah, I reckon he's the more peaceful of the three I'll come up with so he goes with noble robes. Aeldarian will wear some extravagant Silver plate and Leth will wear something rugged or dark.
  18. Dietrich

Character Artwork

Updated with Ithilrandir. How's Ithilrandir guys? Had a hard time trying to come up with a concept of him and I think I can do better.
  19. Dietrich

Character Artwork

I'll work on the Grandmasters and Noldor, aye. Hrmm...how do you guys imagine Kyros Dux to look like? I based him off to look like that because when I checked in-game he was 68 years old or something  :mrgreen:
  20. Dietrich

Character Artwork

Just made a Red Brotherhood Guildsman. Were there any notable NPCs from the Red Brotherhood in lore?
Back
Top Bottom