Search results for query: *

• Users: DarkOmega
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DarkOmega

48e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

Ranks Roster Information Application Regimental History Training times: [center] [center]---Work in progress---
  2. DarkOmega

9y Izmailovskii Leib Gvardii

Izmailovskii Leib Gvardii Regiment was formed in 1730. During the Patriotic War of 1812 was in the 1st Western Army, 5th Infantry Division. The Regiment covered themselves with everlasting glory of their heroism upon the battle of Borodino Mikhail Kutuzov: "I can not boast of a...
  3. DarkOmega

Ban request

Name of the server you were on NW_Official_Eu1 Name of the person causing trouble Pubic_Hairs Nature of their offense Mass teamkilling at spawn Time and date of their offense 6:25pm Gmt 25/7/12
  4. DarkOmega

NW Completed IIIe Corps events [Na] Saturday Linebattle

[size=12pt][font=andale mono]The event is a NA Battle event and will be hosted on the 38e~Swiss_Battle_event server  and it shall start at 7pm Est sharp so that some Eu players or split regiments like the 48e to attend and please all members of the regiment (out side ping issues). Commanders...
  5. DarkOmega

IIIe Corps d'Armée Français

1805-1812 : Maréchal Davout 1812-1813 : Maréchal Ney Battle - Borodino 1812 1813-1814 : Général Souham Battle - Leipzig 1813 1815 (Cent-Jours) : Général Vandamme Battle - Waterloo Command Forum Command Forum Command Forum Command Forum Command...
  6. DarkOmega

48e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne / [N&S] 6th Louisiana - Confederate Tigers

48e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne is a made up of both European and American players and is an active French regiment. We aim to be a a disciplined and mature whilst having fun. Ranks Roster Information Application Regimental History Training times: [center] [center]6th...
  7. DarkOmega

Ban request for "prussia_elite group"

Ban request for "prussia_elite group" Nw_Offical_Eu1 Constent abuse form the group and it quickly evolved into teamkilling. 08:10pm gmt 14/6/12     Don't have their Id numbers sorry. Also i have no screen shots of the abuse and flame they gave us but normally we just ignore that sort of stuff...
  8. DarkOmega

Ban request

Server: MM_Official_battle Time & date: 9/4/12 8:32 pm Ban request for 5Brg_Rfl_Ret_AlphaHan Teamkilled me 21e_Ligne_Adj_Omega for no reaosn which i did not get a screen shot of and afterwards all he said was hey. Then he shot 21e_Ligne_Cdt_Taffy.
Back
Top Bottom