Search results for query: *

1. Strategyman

CRPG need help can't make an account at all

First of all sorry for posting here but it seems I am out of options, I have looked on the crpg forums for this problem but it seems to no avail, so now I ask help from here truly sorry. Hey guys I am having a problem of getting into CRPG at all, heres the info, first of all I have played CRPG...
  2. Strategyman

The Drama of Civilization Off-Topic Thread

Shot at 2010-08-22 (the following image belongs to its rightful owner/owners) The Main RP Thread: The Lore/info Thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162494.msg3926237.html#msg3926237 This thread's purpose is for the listing of rules, characters, and off-topic discussions, or...
  3. Strategyman

Medusa's Blood

Hello I hope not to disrupt anyone but on the other hand I have had my eye on the Medusa's Blood set, now the hint is that gorgons enjoy heat, so I went to the lands of the Khergits and searched every corner, then I looked in the taverns. Afterwards I concluded that the only way a gorgon could...
  4. Strategyman

The Drama of Civilization(Lore,History,Culture,and Tech)

(The following picture has been used for non-profit reasons and rightfully belongs to the owner/owners) This thread is purposed for the addition of lore,history,culture, and tech for "The Drama of Civilization" scifi RP. Please do not post on this thread without my permission. The Main RP...
  5. Strategyman

I have a feeling that my Dx9 graphics don't work

Well.. this video explains it, when I play on Dx9 this is what happens, on Dx7 the graphics are completely normal and have no such bugs/problems. Some of my hardware is listed in the video description HELP ME!! :twisted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Re4Jrf5oo
  6. Strategyman

Graphics Problems on Directx9

This is what happens when I play warband on directx9, if I do it on dx7 the problem is gone, I encountered such a problem, on the original beta of M&B on version .802 except it had a quite different effect on the game. Please read the description for the video, and the map was one I made for a...
  7. Strategyman

Warband, Graphics Glitching with Directx9

First of all this has happened to me with version .802 with the original version, after the other patches took place I had no such problems until the beta, and even in the newest vers my graphics still glitch, as far as I know it has to deal with my Operating system which is Window XP or my...
  8. Strategyman

Multiplayer Map Making/Editing?

I was wondering if it was POSSIBLE atm to edit, or make a new multilayer map for warband, so far I've vainly searched the scene objects folder, and other various folders to see if I could find the multilayer maps.
  9. Strategyman

How do I retrieve my M&B serial?

Hello well I have no record of my M&B serial, but the game still works on my comp, if I uninstall it completely then reinstall it, so my serial is somewhere on my computer data, the question is where is it?*I know it would be late to try to get into the closed beta but would like to know so I...
  10. Strategyman

New Settlment, Nol Guldur

Muhahahaha preview of what is to come, kind've reminds me of India Jones :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipqowH9nvgo Enjoy E1M0 done now it won't be long until Nul Guldur is finished the biggest part was the main chamber. Warning this video contains EPIC, viewer discretion advised...
  11. Strategyman

Mb Respiratory down?

strange today when I went to dl something from the good old M&B respiratory it said "502 Bad Gateway" is this happening with other people?
  12. Strategyman

How do I find X-Y coords on map?

Well I was wondering how to find X-Y coordinates, do you have to open the map from the module*which I have no Idea how to do* or do you just find it in-game on the campaign?(yes I searched but found no topic that would answer my question)
  13. Strategyman

New settlment, New Edan

Hello I am at it again making yet another scene at empty 48, You can either read the story or not up to you but you MUST look at the pictures! :twisted:     In a time unknown to the lesser elves, when true elves we abundant across the lands, all was well and no war was present. In a village a...
  14. Strategyman

Making Scene props, larger

Hello I'm a pro at file editing but one thing I'm stooped on is editing the size of props, I looked on the scenepropps file but from the looks of it you can't dit the size their so I would like to know so I can start building some kewl stuff, Thanks for the help!
  15. Strategyman

Help with troop edditing, on custom settlements

I hope you guys are famillair with custom settlements and help would be apprecieted, I used troop editor and when I looked on the trook txt file it also reverted back to the original rhodok tree. "Hello, when I finished making my Dogoskan troop tree I decided to make dark elves who are quite...
  16. Strategyman

Help with troop edditing

Hello, when I finished making my Dogoskan troop tree I decided to make dark elves who are quite powerfull so i could have a challenging army, well I did so so I edited the Rhodok army completely and made them undead* I turned of limit hair colors. So when I go to view the new troops the game...
  17. Strategyman

New settlement, Zar Dogoska

Zar Dogoska is nearing completion and I wanted to show everybody today I will finish the m2 e2 and I will post the download if you wish to have it, this was made in empty 50. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yUwJrwsjr0
  18. Strategyman

RP Thread

Well here it is lets begin the fun! Before you begin you must go to http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,74414.0.html in order to create your character. Rules 1.You cannot start out as a lord, you must earn it and it must take time 2.You cannot be noldor or any other minor factions...
  19. Strategyman

A Rp thread

I thought that since all of you guys love prophesies of Pendor I would like to make a thread where we can rp and have a great experience. But before I would like to start this I will need to state some rules and all that Jaz. This thread will be a character thread in other words you will state...
  20. Strategyman

How to attack minor factions, even if you have good relations

I found that if  catch ALOt of Noldor troops and send them back home you gain honor relation and renown, so I thought this good but when i needed quail Gems I tried to attack the Noldor leader but that didn't work due to good relation, so I brought the imperator of the empire with me to go raid...
Back
Top Bottom