Search results for query: *

• Users: gronaz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. gronaz

Need More Info (1.8.0) AI troops are getting even dumber - don't use sword anymore

Since more than a year, troops like menavliatons, legions or darkhans are unable to throw unique javelins or spears. It has never been fixed despite many updates. But now light infantry like voulgiers, menavliatons or line breakers are unable to use their swords, even when at closest range. They...
  2. gronaz

Need More Info (1.8.0 beta) Releasing companions from clan makes them sleep with the fish

"Sorry guys, my orders must have been misunderstood" When the player separates from a companion for any reason, they appear in encyclopedia as dead heroes and stay lost forever.
  3. gronaz

Resolved (1.7.0) broken recruitment in castle and village

I conquered Nevyansk castle. My character is from strugian culture. I raised loyalty above 50. And the garrison still don't raise with auto-recruitment. It could be related to the two villages around which never get any new recruits even after protecting villagers against looters for a few...
  4. gronaz

In Progress (1.6.5) sumpter horses and mules unequipable

Sumpter horses and mules can't be equipped to companion heroes. It makes impossible to raise their riding skill. This bug happends since version 1.6.4.
  5. gronaz

In Progress Elite menavliatons and legionaries are unable to throw pilum anymore

Empire infantry elite troops don't use throwing weapons anymore while kuzhait still can. This is a big balance issue making empire factions weaker especially against ranged troops. And when fighting them I don't fear anymore being instant-killed by a pilum. In another thread a developer...
  6. gronaz

SP - UI Could you please add an optional horse direction arrow ?

I like to play with first person view for better immersion. But when fighting on horse I don't always see his head or butt. This is not an issue when moving but when I stop for fight or shoot, many time I have no idea of the direction the horse will go when moving again. So, could you please add...
  7. gronaz

In Progress Chasing retreating looters is awful

During peace times chasing brigands is a hobby among others. My issue is that they often flee during battle but immediatly want to fight again when we catch them the minute after. Sometimes I have to fight the same party 3 or 4 times. Which is boring because they start new battles very far away...
  8. gronaz

Resolved liberated lords are not liberated

This is the second time it happens for me in version 1.6.2. After beating An ennemy AI with friendly prisoners, Friendly Lord are liberated after a new dialogue with the player. But if this lord is randomly liberated by some companion party in my army the lord stay forever in this companion...
  9. gronaz

SP - Battles & Sieges It would be nice to hear allies orders during battles

Hi, When starting new games sometimes I join armies as captain. Hearing or reading orders from the commander is very immersive and useful. But most of the time I run my own army and join other armies in battles and then have no clue anymore about what other lords are doing. In these battles I...
  10. gronaz

SP - UI separate mouse clicks from orders during battles

Hi, I used to play Warband a lot before Bannerlord. In Warband I was familiar with commands and used to give orders and fight at the same time. I was possible because orders were confirmed only by pressing F1 to F6 keys. But now in bannerlord for example if you press F1 to move army you can...
  11. gronaz

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Final scout and surgeon perks are useless

Hi, Could you please make the level 275 scout and medicine perks working as "roles" and not as "personnal"? Such as final quartermaster and engineer perks. Because when companions reach them as party scout or party surgeon, these good perks don't work at all. And the player character can never...
  12. gronaz

In Progress Player can have all quartermaster perks at the same time

The skill system forces the player to make choices. When reaching every 25 skill levels he must chose between two perks and renounce the other one. And I don't know where the bug is but using companions role allows to get both perks of every columns in quartermaster skills but not in scout...
  13. gronaz

Resolved Impossible to recruit top tier prisoners

I didn't noticed when this bug started but not since the beginning I guess. In version 1.6.2 beta I never recruited tier 5 regular prisoners or tier 6 noble prisoners even after keeping them monthes in the party. Their "conformity" gauge never fills up. My guess is that maybe this conformity...
  14. gronaz

SP - UI Alternate siege icon on campain map

Hi, For now there is only one siege icon on map whether the attacking army is on siege phase or assault stage. Before version 1.6.0 it was possible for the player to see siege assaults all over the map with a mouse pointer tooltype showing ongoing battle with soldiers number in red. Now the only...
  15. gronaz

Resolved Animations issue: Javelins turn dead soldiers into floating baloons.

Since version 1.6.0 I guess, the ragdoll effect on death animations is overpowered. It happens mostly when using heavy javelins. Before that this effect seemed to me balanced and believable. But now using javelins feels like a bazooka shot or dead bodies way too light. In addition, bodies slide...
  16. gronaz

Resolved rival gang quest bug with troops

When doing the "rival gang moving" quest some of the player's party troop fight on the opposite side. Even when sticking with the quest giver. I am ok slaughtering my own soldier only if I betray the quest giver otherwise it should be a bug. Last time I killed 5 of my best soliders I can't...
  17. gronaz

Resolved Bug with low loyalty penalty

When a town or a castle has a loyalty between 25 and 49 the "low loyalty" production penalty malus increases with loyalty. So increasing the loyalty makes the production drop. Illogical.
  18. gronaz

SP - UI Need access to clan party leader inventory

I gave a companion a good cavalry equipment , assigned him to cavalry troop type and made him clan party leader. He correctly leaded cavalry in my army as a captain for a time. Then I did not understood why he became captain for infantry or archer only. Explanation: his horse died in battle...
  19. gronaz

Resolved (1.5.10) Bug with new wanderer clothing system

Now that wanderers get new clothes when stripped by the player, I had a bug with several companions getting duplicate equipments I give to one of them. In my game I observed this only to wanderers from kuzhait culture with similar original stats. They have different names and titles. Two were...
  20. gronaz

Resolved fresh tier1 recruits are already promoted

Since version beta 1.5.8 I noticed that about half of new recruits can already be promoted. I should not complain about it but it feels like cheating. It could be related to new new perk giving 200 XP but I am sure that my character doesn't have this perk.
Back
Top Bottom