Search results for query: *

• Users: Grunar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Grunar

Warhammer 40,000®: Space Wolf

Yet another 40,000 game is coming out, which I really can't complain about seeing I love both universes. From what little I've seen from the combat in the announcement trailer it looks as if it's got some TCG elements mixed in with Chaos Gate which was a jewel from my childhood, Worried that...
  2. Grunar

Dungeon Diver [Concept]

I've had this idea floating around in my head for some time now, the idea for a side scrolling 8bit rogue like where your aim is to get as deep as you can into the dungeon dodging traps, killing monsters and solving puzzles with the whole fun of collecting gear.. but only living once. I've put...
  3. Grunar

Space Hulk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sepWI5pMGSw A new Space Hulk TBS coming in the future, not much info on it yet though..
  4. Grunar

Castle Story

So i came across this indie game that's in development, it's looks like a kind of a blend between Minecraft and Dwarf Fortress and it has physics! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwZdXRPeYrc&feature=player_embedded http://www.sauropodstudio.com/
  5. Grunar

Hoaxes are they illegal?.

So me and a few friends have been very bored lately and have been discussing about starting a crashed spaceship hoax in a nearby field, we don't intend on bothering police or any services alike by directly ringing them, just leaving it in the field for some old farmer to find, so.. could the...
  6. Grunar

Top 5 game songs?

So i was watching a YouTube video of somone playing TES songs on piano when i thought to myself "these are some badass songs". So what would you choose as your favourite five game songs? 1. Guild Wars 2 2. Skyrim 3. Shadow of the Colossus 4. Marathon 2 Durandal 5. Halo
  7. Grunar

Guild Wars 2

(Yes i'm aware there are two other threads about this game, but both haven't been posted in for over a year, so i though i'd make a new thread that'd be updated regularly.)                                                                                                        ...
  8. Grunar

MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Space Hulk : Heart of Corruption

Story: Alveus Alpha Alpha Octus. The name's heritage is not lost on me, I recognised the Hulk's designation; based on it's point of origin or first sighting. In reality, the name, it's point of origin is...
  9. Grunar

The Lord Inquisitor (Unoffical 40k Animation)

Came across this today, seems somone is working on a 40k animation following an Inquisitor, from what i've seen it's looking freaking awesome. http://www.thelordinquisitor.com/ http://www.thelordinquisitor.com/about/gallery/
  10. Grunar

Finland At World War 2 is looking for voice actors

We're trying to finish up the factions for the next release but the one thing we're lacking are voice actors, if you have a good microphone, a mature voice and speak the selected language either PM me or mr.master. We need Russian, Finnish and German speaking individuals Thanks.
  11. Grunar

Coop Mech Games

So me and a friend want a change from fanasty and first person shooters, does anyone know any good mech games that have a long coop campaign? or just coop missions in general.
  12. Grunar

Favorite Tanks from WW2

Had a look about and couldn't find a post about tanks alone if i've missed it slap me and point me in the right direction  :cry: So what's your favorite tank from the second world war?, can be from a performance perspective or just good looks. Mine has to be the Churchill MKVII, i love it for...
  13. Grunar

Birthday :D

Well today i hit the big 20 :D i just want to share my cake with everyone it's not lie.. and believe it or not i got a kitten for my birthday! :D named him Hendrix ;d
  14. Grunar

Free Portal

Portal is now free on steam until the 24th of may grab your copy now guys :D!
  15. Grunar

Problem with Custommade Glowing Items [WARBAND]

So any item i make an chuck in glows like it's radioactive, they have normal maps anything else i'm missing
  16. Grunar

The Expendables - What do you think?.

So i saw an advertisment for "The Expendables" another film directed by Stallone staring... Stallone, i watched the trailer and then checked out IMDb, i find its got a ****ing sweet lineup!. The story looks to be meh, but i can put that aside for its lineup! Explosions + Best Action Stars +...
  17. Grunar

Trouble with module_scripts

When ever i attempt to add new items to lets say Swadian Infantry i just get pelted with 9 million errors. I've added this just below helmets Then i add new lines to the Swadia Inf buying tree What else am i missing? I wish to stab my own eyes out ._.
  18. Grunar

Trouble with Wings3D

So i'm atempting to retexure an imported mail armour model from Brf i've imported it, everything looks fine until i UVMAP it, it doesn't show the texture on the model ;/ anyone know to to make it show the textures?. Sorry for my idiotic question :P
  19. Grunar

Concerning .dds files

Ok i've got my model imported to OpenBrf, when ever i save my texturefile as a dds in photoshop it never seems to work in Brf it just becomes checkerd been looking for a solution for awhile my heads going to explode :(
  20. Grunar

SP Native [Warband] Brotherhood Training Module 1.02 !Released!

Fort Azriala, the beacon of hope a survivng fortress from a time long past                                                                                             now home to the Holy Brotherhood of Suno to train recruits. So i thought it'd...
Back
Top Bottom