Search results for query: *

• Users: Wulfric
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Wulfric

In Progress Friendly Troops Banner Opacity Resetting to Maximum Value On Its Own

Summary: When the option "Friendly Troops Banner Opacity" is set to any value other than 1.00, it gets reset to that value shortly after changing it. I'm not quite sure what it is that triggers it but within at most a minute of playing, it invariably gets reset. I've experienced this in MP but...
  2. Wulfric

Blurry DLSS

It appears that no sharpening gets applied when DLSS is turned on, resulting in an extremely blurry image. Below is a comparison between native 4k and DLSS Quality, to demonstrate my point: @Dejan Can you pass on this to the engine devs? Edit: DLSS versions newer than 2.5.1 can't make use...
  3. Wulfric

Resolved Aketon Clipping Through Legs

Summary: It appears that there is something wrong with cloth physics as it pertains to the aketon such that the skirt of the armor clips through legs. How to Reproduce: While wearing an aketon and moving forward, try jumping. Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Media (Screenshots & Video):
  4. Wulfric

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Elite Cataphract Armor Set

It appears that the elite cataphracts are equipped with non-matching boots and gauntlets with the rest of their armor set. It's just an eyesore that I'd rather have changed as shown below.
  5. Wulfric

Resolved Gap Between Full Length Components on Player-Crafted Items

Summary: Crafting items some of the components of which are at near-full or greater length seem to result in gaps between them. For instance, a full length blade results in a gap between it and the handle as can be seen in the screenshot below. How to Reproduce: Craft swords or maces (or...
  6. Wulfric

Resolved Unable to Re-bind "Menu Shortcuts" Keybindings

Summary: It is not possible to re-bind the "Menu Shortcuts" keys as the default ones get replicated and added at the end of the list which appears to override what comes before, as can be seen in the screenshot below. I did try re-binding them by editing relevant text file but to no avail. How...
  7. Wulfric

[Submod] Artillerymen of the French Imperial Guard

This mod replaces the French line artilleryman equipment with that of the Imperial Guard of the same period. The visual differences between the two are mostly minor but numerous. I paid close attention to almost every detail (e.g. turnback badges, collar piping, shako cords, cartridge pouches...
  8. Wulfric

Saving Character Appearance

It may be a good idea to implement a way of saving player-made characters so that they may be used for MP (or vice versa) or newly started games to avoid redoing the character creation, for those who wish to use re-use their characters.
  9. Wulfric

Setting Preferred Factions for Matchmaking

Due to certain modes being exclusive to matchmaking and hence the random assignment of factions to each team, it might be a good idea to let players set a faction that they wish to play as instead of the forced random faction selection. I understand that they tried to make the whole system as...
  10. Wulfric

Separate Graphics and Gameplay Settings for SP and MP

Having a high FPS in SP is much less necessary than in MP so I tend to favor better visuals for it whereas it is the other way around for MP. Another issue I have is that I always disable having banners on friendly units in SP whereas for instance, one has to have that enabled in MP matches...
  11. Wulfric

Question on How to Edit the Base Party Speed

As the title suggests, I would appreciate any ideas on how to change the base party speed on the world map without changing the rate at which time passes. I am not talking about the "time_multiplier" in the module.ini as that only slows down/speeds up the in-game time. Thanks in advance.
  12. Wulfric

"Party Size" Morale Penalty

Is there a way to remove this? It's really annoying not being able to field more than 50 men in my army because of this morale penalty which I think is ridiculous.
  13. Wulfric

Mod version

Hello folks, I've just downloaded both Expanded and Gameplay versions of the mod and noticed that the Expanded file (inside .rar) is named as Floris "2.54" unlike Gameplay which is 2.55. I'm not sure if this was done accidentally, or it is the older version. Either way, I would like to know...
  14. Wulfric

Size of the mod

What's the size of this mod?
  15. Wulfric

Problem

After a short time i enter a server, Warband crashes. I re-downloaded the mod, but it didn't work. Can someone help me please? Regards, Wulfric
  16. Wulfric

Downloading Problem

Can you upload the mod as a torrent? (I have some problems with directly downloading)
  17. Wulfric

Downloading Error

When i am downloading this mod, it says "1 minute left", and it stuck there, i clicl pause then click "continue", but it says error. Crossbow Joe, can you upload the mod to mediafire, gamefront, or something else? Thank you  :)
  18. Wulfric

Downloading Error

When i click the download, it says "Download parameters invalid - please try again later." Waihti and zParsifal, can put a mirror for download?
  19. Wulfric

Question

When i launch the Floris Improved Mod Pack, it says "unable to open file: Modules/Floris Improved/Resource/mov.skeletons.brf"                                                                                                                             ((i changed the name)) Can someone help me?
  20. Wulfric

Bug Report

I cannot launch Age of Change. Can someone help me?
Back
Top Bottom