Search results for query: *

1. Wulfric

Is This Game Dead Now?

Not until 1.3 gets released. After that, however, I don't expect much in the way of new content except for DLCs, potentially community-made as before.
  2. Wulfric

In Progress Friendly Troops Banner Opacity Resetting to Maximum Value On Its Own

I figured out under which conditions the setting gets reset: for those teammates who spawn after the setting change and for all teammates when the player himself respawns.
  3. Wulfric

Other Native Siege Completed [Official] Osric's Bay - 3x Loot & Exp

Screenshot_2024-03-09_222734.png

Screenshot_2024-03-09_222825.png

Screenshot_2024-03-09_222924.png

Screenshot_2024-03-09_223013.png

Screenshot_2024-03-09_223043.png

quHcgHL.jpeg

AQfXTtB.jpeg

Vyj2m7Y.jpeg
  4. Wulfric

SP - General NEW CONTENT???

They are working on their sci-fi game. I suspect that Bannerlord has much fewer devs working on it than before, not counting interns.
  5. Wulfric

Blurry DLSS

Interesting because for me DLSS does apply sharpening in Bannerlord, even feels like too much sometimes. But then it also does feel soft in some ways but I think that is normal DLSS thing.

And that's with in game sharpening slider on 0, going higher makes some things very ugly and distracting and brings shimmering back with a vengeance for vegetation and stuff.

Did you disable AA when enabling DLSS? I think the game doesn't automatically do it.

Overall DLSS quality is a much better experience than native 4k in my opinion, I tried all the AA options + sharpening from 0 to 100. I'm talking about actually playing the game though, screenshots don't capture shimmering and other artifacts when things are in motion and DLSS cleans that up better than anything else.
    Actually, I had forgotten that I was using a newer version of DLSS (3.5.10) that has built-in sharpening disabled (post version 2.5.1), which is why it looks so blurry. However, the devs should still update the engine to make use of NIS sharpening as recommended by NVIDIA, so that we can make use of newer versions of DLSS.

Alternatively, one could apply NIS sharpening on the driver level but it has the very annoying downside of sharpening everything on the screen, including the UI. For that reason, I myself will be sticking with version 2.5.0 for the time being.

Edit: Having tried out 2.5.0 for an hour, I've decided to switch back to 3.5.10. I definitely prefer the improved image quality of the newer version despite the added blurriness.
  6. Wulfric

Native Siege Battle Completed [Official] The Khuzait Horde - 3x Loot & Exp

It'd be nice to have this as a weekly event but played on appropriately sized (i.e. larger) maps.
  7. Wulfric

In Progress Friendly Troops Banner Opacity Resetting to Maximum Value On Its Own

Summary: When the option "Friendly Troops Banner Opacity" is set to any value other than 1.00, it gets reset to that value shortly after changing it. I'm not quite sure what it is that triggers it but within at most a minute of playing, it invariably gets reset. I've experienced this in MP but...
  8. Wulfric

Blurry DLSS

It appears that no sharpening gets applied when DLSS is turned on, resulting in an extremely blurry image. Below is a comparison between native 4k and DLSS Quality, to demonstrate my point: @Dejan Can you pass on this to the engine devs? Edit: DLSS versions newer than 2.5.1 can't make use...
  9. Wulfric

So how is version 1.2?

It was pretty much the same in Warband. It's this or make the late game so grindy the player loses interest. Personally I'd prefer that at some point I can steam roll the game instead of a slog the whole way through, just my 2 cents.
    It doesn't have to be grindy but each stage should have its own set of challenges where, for instance, late-game could involve dealing with more high level -perhaps political- issues instead of going into a besieging spree or running errands. One doesn't get to properly experience what being a monarch entails.
  10. Wulfric

Freelancer implementation in Single Player

didn't outright dismiss the possibility of it.
    That's the corporate way of saying no.
  11. Wulfric

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Perks of the Army/Party leader that have a Captain effect now also give a bonus to all the troops under their command. A tier is determined for each of these perks and those are then counted together. Tier 1-3 gives a bonus of 1%, tier 4-6 of 2%, tier 7-8 of 3%, and tier 9+ of 6%.
    • For example, having the Deft Hands (T6) and Form Fitting Armor (T2) perks results in a bonus of 3% (T8 ).
    In this given example, would all troops under the command of the player get +%3 of the effects of both Deft Hands and Form Fitting Armor or is "bonus" being used to refer to something else? Moreover, in the case of the party leader being the captain of a formation, does that particular formation get to benefit doubly from the relevant perks or do they get applied only once and if so, which role (party leader or captain) takes precedence?
  12. Wulfric

What changes would you like to see to the influence system?

Its removal would be a start. Resorting to implementing mana is just a lazy design choice.
  13. Wulfric

What is the next big update we will get?

as they announced the next major updates will content the criminal update (criminals as a kind of workshop/information giver) and the fog of war (no more straight location over encyclopedia)

"To begin with, we return to a classic - early in development we explored a prototype of the player not just clearing but taking over common areas from criminals. This will be coming to the game. It will work similarly to other enterprises (like workshops and caravans) that provide players with a passive income but will also have its own twist. As they are not exactly legal ventures, you will need to deal with our crime system. Yet it’s not all bad - operating from the shadows will allow you to keep going in hostile environments and, coupled with further encyclopedia “fog of war” updates, allow you to retain access to information you would otherwise not have." Link

in addition, a replay editor is planned to be released :smile:
    That should take about a year, coupled with other minor additions such as sally out missions, new scenes, etc. Afterwards, they will restrict themselves to only fixing bugs for the next few years and then we will get a DLC made by modders (like NW and VC) because that way, they'll still make money without allocating manpower away from the sci-fi game development and it will probably be decent given the high quality of some of the upcoming mods. This may be followed by other such DLCs and I suspect that Bannerlord will grow greatly in popularity thanks to the said mods and possible DLCs.

As much disappointed as I have been since the beginning of EA, Bannerlord may end up surpassing Warband and its mods (MP in particular) in both quality and popularity in the long run despite TW.
  14. Wulfric

Servers Downtime

Bannerlord e-sports when?
  15. Wulfric

Beta Patch Notes v1.0.2

How is this "full release" any different than Early Access? What a clown show.
  16. Wulfric

Draw arrow at right side of bow

Not really relevant to my comment, but ok.
    My bad, I had forgotten about this forum being about movies with European settings.
  17. Wulfric

Draw arrow at right side of bow

Why do we have one style draw arrow from left side bow only? Apply for both foot and mounted! I feel that style clunky and kinda slow! the way draw arrow I see in the movie, book and history channel all go to right side! Draw arrow super fast in one move! Ex mongol mounted archer! I see a lot movie about them and rarely see they shoot arrow from left side bow
    I distinctly recall this being in the game many years ago, shown in a gameplay video that I had failed to find the last time I searched for it.
    Most movies with a European setting show the arrow on the left side, and this was historically usually the case in European archery. I have heard convincing arguments that it wasn't exclusively so, but arrow on the right side of the bow is mainly associated with Asian archery.

Maybe someone will make a mod with the right side alternative (and also with a thumb draw). After all, the Gekokujo mod for Warband did feature asymmetrical bows with appropriate animation - though I do not remember if they did anything about arrow placement or fingers used.
    Bannerlord's cultures are not exclusively European inspired so that doesn't quite work. Also, given the fact that TW is a Turkish company, you'd expect the developers to be aware of or honor their own quite rich archery history and traditions but alas, that doesn't appear to be the case.
  18. Wulfric

Resolved Aketon Clipping Through Legs

Summary: It appears that there is something wrong with cloth physics as it pertains to the aketon such that the skirt of the armor clips through legs. How to Reproduce: While wearing an aketon and moving forward, try jumping. Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Media (Screenshots & Video):
Back
Top Bottom