Search results for query: *

• Users: Tallie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tallie

[FWL] Announcements

Announcements Important announcements and information regarding the tournament will be made in this thread.
  2. Tallie

[FWL] Tournament Administration

Tournament Administration RonnyJonny Steam TaleWorlds Tallie Steam TaleWorlds Roberto Italiano Steam TaleWorlds Queen Rita Steam TaleWorlds yami pirate Steam TaleWorlds
  3. Tallie

[FWL] Ladder Fixtures

Ladder Fixtures
  4. Tallie

[FWL] Rosters & Transfers

Rosters & Transfers It is imperative that captains gather all the necessary information from their players so we can display the rosters here. Please submit a team name, banner and a list of players including all IDs here: Team Name: Teamname TAG Tag Captain: Name...
  5. Tallie

[FWL] Streams and VoDs

Streams and VoDs Upcoming Streams (Click the date for the countdown) Stage Item Presenter Date Link The Draft - Player PickingsSirAlecks, Purin, Mean Outlaw & Ace31/07/22 - 19:15Twitch Group StageTeam A vs Team BCaster X & Caster Y08/08/22 - 08:00Twitch
  6. Tallie

[FWL] Suggestions & Discussion

Suggestions & Discussion On this thread you're free to talk about the tournament, give us suggestions and discuss about related topics.
  7. Tallie

Need More Info FPS Issues

Hello everyone! So since yesterday I’ve had alot of fps issues in Warband. I play on 240 fps and everything is fine, except for the menus and equipment options where it drops to 30ish fps or even lower. I’ve tried re-installing the game and I tried playing it without shadowplay, but nothing...
  8. Tallie

FPS Issues

Hello there! I've recently bought a new laptop, Asus ROG. It's a good laptop, can play Fortnite on 100 FPS. But for some reason I can't seem to play Warband properly, not even on DirectX 7 - low. I think it's mainly FPS lag. My graphic card is the Nvidia GTX 960M and I have an Intel Core...
  9. Tallie

[WMT2] Team Power Rankings & Discussions

Hopefully this has the blessing of the admin team, if not, feel free to remove Use this thread to rank each clan/team by which place you believe they will have in the tournament. You may add new power rankings to your post when you like. Here we combine both rankings and discussions about those...
  10. Tallie

[SNL2] Congratulations and Thank Yous

Hello Warbladers, It's been about two weeks now that the second edition of the Slavic Native League has ended. We all had the pleasure to play in and witness very exciting matches this season, especially in the knock-out stage. We had amazing newcomers, still strong old stagers and excellent...
  11. Tallie

[TEAWL] The Extremely Accurate Warband List

The Extremely Accurate Warband List THIS IS EXTREMELY ACCURATE OK!?!? (my opinion) suggestions welcome ofc INFANTRY ARCHERY [center]CAVALRY
  12. Tallie

[SNL2] Grand Final & Bronze Match

GRAND FINAL & BRONZE MATCH DEADLINE: 24/07/2016 River VillageFort of HonourRhodoks vs SarranidsSarranids vs Nords Polish Eagles 5 - 10 Sarracens Panda and Friends [center]1 - 12 Luhansk People's Republic
  13. Tallie

[SNL2] Semi Finals

SEMI FINALS DEADLINE: 17/07/2016 CastellumSan'di'boushNords vs SarranidsSarranids vs Vaegirs Sarracens 12 - 3 Panda and Friends Luhansk People's Republic [center]6 - 10 Polish Eagles
  14. Tallie

[SNL2] Bans & Suspensions

BANS & SUSPENSIONS DateNameReasonBanned UntilStatus 05/07/2016 Horace § 4 Spectators & § 7 Team Rosters 11/07/2016 Served
  15. Tallie

[SNL2] Week 5 (Group A)

WEEK 5 ~ GROUP A DEADLINE: 10/07/2016 Fort of HonourDesolation ValleySwadia vs NordsSarranids vs Vaegirs Yugoslavia Team 0 - 12 Kharakternyky (default)
  16. Tallie

[SNL2] Week 4 (Group A)

WEEK 4 ~ GROUP A DEADLINE: 03/07/2016 TannenbergCastellumSwadia vs SarranidsNords vs Swadia Sarracens 12 - 0 Pycb (default) Kharakternyky [center]4 - 10 Luhansk People's Republic
  17. Tallie

[SNL2] Week 4 (Group B)

WEEK 4 ~ GROUP B DEADLINE: 03/07/2016 TannenbergCastellumSwadia vs SarranidsNords vs Swadia Balestra 7 - 8 Polish Eagles
  18. Tallie

[SNL2] Statistics

Hello Warbladers, I've decided to make this thread, so people can see their stats after each week of the SNL2, and I just like to do these kind of things :mrgreen:. These stats will be done every Monday or Tuesday after each week of the SNL2. I don't have any programs or anything to count these...
  19. Tallie

[SNL2] Week 3 (Group B)

WEEK 3 ~ GROUP B DEADLINE: 26/06/2016 Naval OutpostRiver VillageVaegirs vs NordsSwadia vs Vaegirs BIOHAZARD 0 - 12 Balestra (default) Polish Eagles [center]12 - 4 Panda and Friends
  20. Tallie

[SNL2] Week 3 (Group A)

WEEK 3 ~ GROUP A DEADLINE: 26/06/2016 Naval OutpostRiver VillageVaegirs vs NordsSwadia vs Vaegirs Luhansk Peoples Republic 12 - 3 Yugoslavia Team Kharakternyky [center]0 - 12 Sarracens (default)
Back
Top Bottom