Search results for query: *

1. CHARLES111MAC

Clan MacDonald [nexus clan]

THIS IS A REAL LIFE CLAN AS WELL AS AN IN GAME ALL THE INFORMATION REALLY HAPPENED "Are ye ready tae take yer kilts tae battle laddys if say join us MacDonald Highlanders tae fight our rivals, Pick up yer basket swords and yer Claymores its time fir Killing." Charles MacDonald Highland Chief...
  2. CHARLES111MAC

51st Regiment of Foot "2nd Yorkshire, West Riding" [EU]

The 51st Regiment was originally raised in 1754 as the 51st (American Provincials) and was disbanded in 1755, to be raised as the 53rd Regiment (Napier's) by the Marquis of Rockingham. In 1757 it was renamed the 51st Regiment (Brudenell's).Raised in the West Riding of Yorkshire, it has had the...
  3. CHARLES111MAC

51st Regiment of Foot "2nd Yorkshire, West Riding"

The 51st Regiment was originally raised in 1754 as the 51st (American Provincials) and was disbanded in 1755, to be raised as the 53rd Regiment (Napier's) by the Marquis of Rockingham. In 1757 it was renamed the 51st Regiment (Brudenell's).Raised in the West Riding of Yorkshire, it has had the...
  4. CHARLES111MAC

93rd Regiment of Foot - Sutherland Highlanders

The 93rd is a friendly and active regiment in the NW community. We have members with all different experience at the game. We aim to make a friendly Regiment that members feel happy to be a part of. We attend many linebattles and do training's to improve our skills in leading and combat...
  5. CHARLES111MAC

Remembrance Day

This post is for all members of the comunity to pay their respects to the fallen, no matter the side they thought. I feel that i should do this as it is something i hold dear, and others may too. Please take this post serious. I my-self have lost family in the Army R.i.p Dad (Thomas Andrew...
  6. CHARLES111MAC

35y Litovski Lifeguard Regiment

35y Litovski Lifeguard Regiment The 35y is a friendly and active regiment in the NW community. We have members with all different experiance at the game. We aim to make a friendly Regiment that members feel happy to be a part of. We attend many linebattles and do training's to improve our...
  7. CHARLES111MAC

VIe Corps

WIP
  8. CHARLES111MAC

Kilts in pw ?

Now i was wondering if anyone could tell me if you can make kilts in pw, if they can i would like to ask that they try it as to me it seems like a cool thing to see in server. Thank you :)
  9. CHARLES111MAC

Clan MacDonald of Glencoe (Recruiting EU/NA)

THIS IS A REAL LIFE CLAN AS WELL AS AN IN GAME ALL THE INFORMATION REALLY HAPPENED "Are ye ready tae take yer kilts tae battle laddys if say join us MacDonald Highlanders tae fight our rivals, Pick up yer basket swords and yer Claymores its time fir Killing." Lord Alexander MacDonald...
  10. CHARLES111MAC

24th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment

Just reserving the name for now:)
  11. CHARLES111MAC

delete this please

delete
  12. CHARLES111MAC

Delete this plz

Delete this please
  13. CHARLES111MAC

Company's

well im not really sure how to recruit men for the companies so can anyone help?
  14. CHARLES111MAC

60th, Duke of yorks rifles

The Leader of the 60th rifles is Lt Col Bot. The 2IC Is Cpt Alex History Code of Conduct Application for joining Ranks Roster
  15. CHARLES111MAC

The 60th, Duke of York's Own Rifles

The Leader of the 60th rifles is Lt Col Bot. The 2IC Is Cpt Alex History Code of Conduct Application for joining Ranks Roster
  16. CHARLES111MAC

delete this please

please delete
  17. CHARLES111MAC

never mind

don't read
  18. CHARLES111MAC

Li Clan (The Red Devils) (EU + NA)

The Red Devils History of our Clan The Ii clan (井伊氏 Ii-shi?) is a Japanese clan which originates in Tōtōmi Province. It was a retainer clan of the Imagawa family, and then switched sides to the Matsudaira clan of Mikawa Province. A famed 16th century clan member, Ii Naomasa, served as...
  19. CHARLES111MAC

The 42nd Highland Regiment

The 42nd Regiment of Scotland we focus on having fun and playing together. However the officers and non commissioned officers will be strict really strict in training and Line battles: We have two Battalions The Blackwatch     Lead By Col Charles The Royal Artillery Lead By Lt Col IMg Some...
  20. CHARLES111MAC

Why was tav muted

I would like to know why the col of the 91st was muted can some one please tell me? As i was wanting to ask him a question but i cant now
Back
Top Bottom