Search results for query: *

1. Borcha has deserted.

He's now a character in Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures  :shock:
  2. Forcing Factions into War?

Does anyone know how to change the game files to turn every faction at war with your own? Or is there any other way of speeding up a war?
  3. City/Castle Garrisons, Enemy Parties.

Taking a city or castle is too easy, with a bit of patience. Attack, kill, retreat, repeat. The garrison never replenishes, and nobody every sallies out of the castle on top of you, even when they outnumber you by 500. I think castle/city garrisons should automatically replenish themselves at...
  4. Party Fatigue, and Sleep.

As nice as having a robot army is, I would like to see it sleep  :D As time wears on without rest, parties should get more and more fatigued, causing them to travel more slowly, and eventually effect their weapon speed and proficiency in combat. "Making Camp" should be a common occurrence with...
  5. Tougher Heroes

The NPC party Heroes (the leaders of enemy parties, not the ones you recruit to your own) should be a whole lot tougher than they are. Many Heroes have worse armor, weapons, and horse than the troops under their command. I would expect them to be tougher than they are. They should be decked out...
  6. Realistic Weapon Slots

I would prefer to see weapon slots based on location. Cause honestly, who can carry 4 kite shields? Examples: 1 large item to fit across your back. Shield, two-handed sword, great axe, bow, etc.. If you have more than 1 large item, it cannot leave your hand, or you must discard it. A quiver...
  7. Castle Defense

Have any of you actually ever defended a castle other than in a quick battle? Has anyone witnessed an NPC party actually take anything? If NPC parties aggressively took territory, this game would be much more challenging and keep it's interest for the player much longer. As of now, I see no...
  8. Cheat Commands

I've never used cheats, and don't want to actually, but I am playing Your Empire mod, and there is an NPC stuck somewhere in the city and I cannot get to him. Isn't there a cheat that lets you win the battle, or kill enemies? If so, how do I use it?
  9. Expanded Quick Battles

Is it just me or do the quick battles get old within 30 minutes? Our options should be much larger on how we want to fight. There shouldn't just be 1 siege assault and 1 siege defense, with preset numbers of troops and equipment. We should be able to choose from a large array of castles, then...
  10. Knockback

I was fighting on the ladder outside the castle (I think Bulugha), when I got hit and it knocked me all the way down the ladder, through all my troops, and stopped when I hit the zone wall. It was fun  :D
  11. Band of Warriors install problem

I am running version .983 I get: Unable to open file: CommonRes\village_houses_b.brf I ran the previous version of Band of Warriors without problem. Anybody else have this problem, or know of a solution?
  12. Hero Skills At Spawn

Do you guys know if the Hero skills are static as soon as you start a new game, or if you let a Hero respawn at a new tavern the next day and got them then, would they have different skills than the previous day's spawn?
Back
Top Bottom