Search results for query: *

• Users: Quickdraw
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Quickdraw

Unable to connect to server

I've been getting this error upon trying to connect every now and then, both on Steam and non-Steam version, and usually a whole day needs to pass before I can play again. I already tried changing commonly suggested "use_secure_connection" value in rgl_config, but it is of no avail. Does anyone...
  2. Quickdraw

Kicked out

3. Quickdraw

Installation crashing PC

I downloaded Brytenwalda 1.4 special edition and I wanted to install 1.41 patch on it. But when I clicked on installation program my PC froze after a minute, so I rebooted and deleted it. I thought file was maybe damaged so I downloaded it from other mirror, and same problem happened, but this...
  4. Quickdraw

Custom name and troops

Hi, Is there any way you can make party of some lord spawn with different troops than of other lords? And also, is it possible to make *********'s Party not appear, but instead custom party name whoever is the leader?
  5. Quickdraw

Stuck with Black Mace quest

6. Quickdraw

Ex-Yugoslavia community members

Hello, I would like to know are there members from ex-Yu countries,and how many are there (Serbia,Croatia,Bosnia,Montenegro...) . I've been seeing quite a lot of them on servers,so I'd like to know how much of us are here.
  7. Quickdraw

How many versions of M&B do you have on your PC

8. Quickdraw

1866 very important

Hi, If ANYONE has ANY version of 1866 before 0.8 ,please give me download for it.When new versions came I just deleted old ones.Now I can't find old ones ANYMORE.Anyone who has ANY version before 0.8 please send download to me I'm beggin ya  :x You can even throw in early beta test versions if...
  9. Quickdraw

Innacurate information

10. Quickdraw

Shotguns and previous versions

Is there any way that would enable you to gain experience while killing with shotgun?I think this was option in first version but I can't find it anymore. Also,does someone have true link to download 0.7 version of 1866?I have found three so far,one on MBrepository,but it was replaced with...
  11. Quickdraw

Rewards for bounty hunting?

12. Quickdraw

Just listen this song!

DELETED
  13. Quickdraw

New faction in Europe 1805

Hello, I'd want to suggest something for you.I'd like if there was faction Montenegro.It was small country,but powerful,and was in many wars with Ottoman Empire.It was independent from Ottoman Empire.If you will want to add it in next version,I can submit you detailed photos of clothings (in...
  14. Quickdraw

Strange Wanted men and Gamblers

Hi, Wanted men were not interesting to me,however,I started hunting them two days ago.I got two,and when I reached third Wanted Man sign,man on it appeared only with some wooden sword sticked on his head.From that moment,all gamblers and wanted appear only with head with that,and pants,without...
  15. Quickdraw

Equipment of party

Hi, I recently started playing this mod and I am on 127 day.I just kept upgrading my party members,but saw on this forum many of you write about how they equip their party?To this day I could just give it to heroes,but maybe it's feature of this mod to give normal soldiers guns?I don't know how...
Back
Top Bottom