Search results for query: *

1. Quickdraw

Unable to connect to server

I've been getting this error upon trying to connect every now and then, both on Steam and non-Steam version, and usually a whole day needs to pass before I can play again. I already tried changing commonly suggested "use_secure_connection" value in rgl_config, but it is of no avail. Does anyone...
  2. Quickdraw

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Sergio_Morozov said:
    Quickdraw said:
    Is there any way to completely lock relations between Westerosi and Essosi factions? Those random wars breaking out every time after Free Folk invasion are an extreme annoyance, I wonder why nothing has been done about it for so long.

Prevent King's Landing from being taken by enemies of the Westerlands, and the Westerlands, the Riverlands, the North, the Reach, the Stormlands and the Night Watch will remain locked.

I did so, King's Landing was never taken as I eliminated Renly through quest given by Stannis, but still the diplomacy went loose shortly after Free Folk invasion.
    Is there any kind of editor which can tweak this?

Evvv said:
    I'd wager it has something to do with the fact that whenever diplomacy is locked, people say 'why locked diplomacy???///??????/???//?", and then whenever Cozur unlocks diplomacy, people say "diplomacy dumb pls lock diplomacy !1 1 ! ! !!! ! ! !" and eventually this became such a frustrating experience that he decided to just find a solution that he himself thought satisfactory, since if he can't please everyone he may as well be happy with his own work.

Just a theory.
    I highly doubt anyone prefers totally illogical events such as war between the North and Volantis. Or seeing message as a vassal of Westerlands that a village lying near Dornish Marches was raided by Cotter Pyke.
  3. Quickdraw

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Is there any way to completely lock relations between Westerosi and Essosi factions? Those random wars breaking out every time after Free Folk invasion are an extreme annoyance, I wonder why nothing has been done about it for so long.
  4. Quickdraw

[NC2017] Livestreams & Recordings

"Op de boot met die Balkanhonden".
    ayyy  :cool:
  5. Quickdraw

Installation crashing PC

Yeah I tried .zip file (said rar sorry) before and same thing happened like it did with installation. Guess I won't experiment any more with it :/
  6. Quickdraw

Installation crashing PC

Brujoloco said:
    Quickdraw said:
    No, my PC is relatively new. That installation slowed down PC so much that I had to reinstall Windows. I downloaded .rar file, and thought that it would work. I start extracting it, and midway through process whole PC freezes again! After I rebooted I just deleted .rar archive of mod so that I don't have so many problems again. Does anyone know what causes these problems? I want to play this mod so badly but I can't  :evil:

This sounds more like a hardware problem than a Brytenwalda problem, from my limited tech support skills through a forum, this ONLY happens when installing Brytenwalda? have you tried to use rar or zips of other games/mods and they suffer the same issues?
    It did happen with some other mods, and someone suggested me to install .NET Framework 4 and installation problems were fixed. But Brytenwalda still has problems, not only with installation but also with .rar file. Had to reinstall Windows twice.
  7. Quickdraw

Kicked out

8. Quickdraw

Installation crashing PC

No, my PC is relatively new. That installation slowed down PC so much that I had to reinstall Windows. I downloaded .rar file, and thought that it would work. I start extracting it, and midway through process whole PC freezes again! After I rebooted I just deleted .rar archive of mod so that I don't have so many problems again. Does anyone know what causes these problems? I want to play this mod so badly but I can't  :evil:
  9. Quickdraw

Installation crashing PC

I downloaded Brytenwalda 1.4 special edition and I wanted to install 1.41 patch on it. But when I clicked on installation program my PC froze after a minute, so I rebooted and deleted it. I thought file was maybe damaged so I downloaded it from other mirror, and same problem happened, but this...
  10. Quickdraw

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Silver Wolf said:
    Oh, yeah, sorry.
    Once you're on the UV map again select all faces, right click and delete them.
    That should do the trick.

You should be able to re-UV map your object from scratch.

Thanks man!  :wink:
  11. Quickdraw

Silver Wolf said:
    You can find materials in the outliner box (Window/outliner). Their icon is a square marked with M.
    Just be sure to delete the materials before textures. Deleting textures isn't possible if you don't remove the associated materials first.
    Or simply give your material a new texture if you don't want to delete the old UV map and then you'll be free to delete the old texture.

I know, but when I select some faces again after that, I click on "UV mapping" and AutoUV window suddenly appears with default texture and no faces.
  12. Quickdraw

OK, this may seem like a noobish question, but please answer me. I downloaded wings recently and it's great for m&b lowpoly models. How can I just delete everything that has to do with texture in Wings and UV map model again? It gets so boring to me to switch between 3ds max and this just to delete materials and textures  :???:
  13. Quickdraw

1860s - WEAPONS compendium (please read and VOTE!!)

What you guys seem to miss is that even then cartridge conversions of Colt were available. They already knew technology of producing it, only thing that was preventing them from doing so was Rolling-White patent, which was held by Smith & Wesson from 1854 to 1871. They begun producing cartridge conversions immediately in 1871. They could not do it earlier because of that patent, even if they knew how to. But other part of story is, actually, that patent did not prevent any gunsmith in the Old West to make mettalic cartridge conversion. They were not really common- but yeah they were available.

Gaxleep said:
    The Remington New Model Army in 1858 was a powerful .44 caliber pistol with a barrel length between 7 and 8 inches. Compared to the colt, the "castle" was closed, with a supplementary target organ connecting the hammer to the barrel and the weapon that gave greater precision to the shooter and protection against hot flashes resulting from the detonation at the time of the shooting. In addition, the gun was more resistant and durable than the Colts. Another important feature of the remington was given by the ease of recharging: lowering the elegant "sail" placed underneath the barrel, in fact, was freed the fixing pin of the drum, which could come unhooked and quickly be replaced with one already loaded and locked again . A much more simple operation compared with the colt, where it was necessary to remove the drum and unscrew the castle, an unthinkable operation while at horse and more thant that during a battle.

The strength of the castle closed, the charging speed and elegance of the forms of Remington made ​​one of the best revolver ever appeared.

This post has lots of conclusions that were made I think by comparing today's replica Colts and Remingtons. First of all- I believe what you call "castle" is top strap above cylinder, right? Actually- that did not make revolver any stronger when shooting. When shooting black powder pressure is centered mainly on center part of revolver frame- on cylinder pin around which revolver cylinder rotates. Only when shooting modern smokeless powder pressure is center on top part of frame and top strap - and then it matters. If we compare cylinder pins of Colt and Remington we will see that Colt had MUCH stronger and bigger cylinder pin, and Remington was 3 to 4 times slimmer. You say Remington was elegant? Thing that must be considered is balance. Colts had much better balance than Remingtons, which were not natural pointers, and they simply don't feel that good in hand. Then you must consider how good Remingtons were in that time, not by today's replicas. US Army did not use it for reason. General Custer (one who died at Little Bighorn) said that it would foul up and jam horribly after 20 shots. It was also because cylinder pin did not have greased grooves which helped rotating it. Colt would continue to fire perfectly after even more shots. And for the end- cylinder changes were used back in the days, but they weren't that common. And you can reload Colt by changing cylinder without unscrewing. You will just get three parts when changing it instead of Remington's two. And yeah- it will take some more time :grin:
    I think I explained enough why Colt is preferable choice :wink:
  14. Quickdraw

Custom name and troops

Hi, Is there any way you can make party of some lord spawn with different troops than of other lords? And also, is it possible to make *********'s Party not appear, but instead custom party name whoever is the leader?
  15. Quickdraw

Stuck with Black Mace quest

16. Quickdraw

Ex-Yugoslavia community members

Hello, I would like to know are there members from ex-Yu countries,and how many are there (Serbia,Croatia,Bosnia,Montenegro...) . I've been seeing quite a lot of them on servers,so I'd like to know how much of us are here.
  17. Quickdraw

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Kleidophoros said:
    You forgot
    sandbox action-RPG strategy hybrid; they won't actually make it a 2D side scroller. AGAIN!
    fictional world so yeah no Ottomans or Montenegro.
    medieval combat which probably means people poking eachother with sharp objects in close proximity
    I'm surprised that people heard of it,yet I'm even more surprised that they use it when comparing something.
  18. Quickdraw

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Even before 6 years there were rumors about "Mount&Blade 2" thingy.Most likely that developed in Warband game (or it never existed).And now people search for something that will actually have a name Mount & Blade 2,but I guess that it won't be name of the game when released.
  19. Quickdraw

Republic

If you have time on your hands,sky's the limit.You could use mechanics of marshal election to elect faction leader,but it would require a countless hours of hard work,of recoding and scripting.Why don't you focus on one period of history for your mod,where you know faction leader,instead of introducing completely new feature in game and wasting your time?
Back
Top Bottom