Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Casus Belli, Claims and War Exhaustion: An Additional System to Promote a Status Quo among Factions

Preface: So there's no secret that Bannerlord suffers from a snowballing effect as a result of many misbalances and some bugs. This is a series of suggestions aimed at providing an additional system by which factions are required to slow down expansion, preferentially target land once held, seek...
  2. Kerbal Space Program

3. 1916 Der Unbekannte Krieg

Foreward: Credit to Rahn for bringing this creepy and scary game to our attention. Now, this game is.. is... Well this game takes what you know about the worst of WW1 and just makes iteven more scary and shocking. I won't say much about who you encounter in the game because you will believe it...
  4. Moscow Airport bombing

There appears to have been a suicide attack on Moscow international airport: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12268662 It is confirmed that 35 people have been killed by the explosion with 100 more injured, 20 seriously. Holy ****ing ****. EDIT: Two British citizens have been confirmed...
  5. Shores of Hazeron

Shores of Hazeron is an ambitious game which aims to change the face of space-based MMOs by letting the player control a person instead of a ship, a person who can run an empire as vast as the game permits with other gamers who have the same goals and the same manpower in tow, which can lead to...
  6. Little problem concerning downloading Mods

This isn't a "OMG WTF IZ RONG WIT DA MODS!!!!!11," thread no. This is me being a retard and simply asking; Where do you extract you WinRAR mod files (For Warband) to? As I have scoured the forum over including the search feature, which caused me to have a slight over-reation with my computer...
  7. Project Reality: A Battlefield2 Reality modification

Project Reality is a modification for the popular game, Battlefield 2. The main purpose of the mod was to take the very unrealistic Battlefield and make it into a game in which you can't take 500 bullets and survive (over-exageration I know), you can't run as fast as Hussein Bolt with 60Kg of...
  8. The Day of Days: RP Thread (WW2 Role-Play)

June, Baker Company, 2nd Battalion 506th PIR, 101st Airborne. The Airborne units have gone under extensive training for at least a year. Stationed in Wiltshire, England since September, the time has come. The Invasion of Normandy and Continental Europe has begun. Baker Company and the rest of...
  9. The Day of Days: Signing up thread (WW2 Role Play)

Welcome viewers to an Role Play called The Day of Days, which is set in a large scale operation called Operation Overlord which dropped thousands of British and American Paratroopers into Fortress Europe in the Late hours of June 5th 1944 and the early hours of June 6th 1944 in a large scale...
  10. ARMA II

As I'm sure any person on this board who played ARMA would know ARMA II will be out within the next month or two, and seeing there is no topic on the game in this forum I began worrying. But any way this is the load-down for ARMA 2/II: ARMA 2 is set in the fictional world of 'Chernarus': A...
  11. ARMA II

As I'm sure any person on this board who played ARMA would know ARMA II will be out within the next month or two, and seeing there is no topic on the game in this forum I began worrying. But any way this is the load-down for ARMA 2/II: ARMA 2 is set in the fictional world of 'Chernarus': A...
Back
Top Bottom