Search results for query: *

1. mikeboix

SP Native Dynamic Troop Equipment System

Sounds super interesting, it's sad to see that nobody even posted here in all this time, clearly dead forum. Keep it up mate.
  2. mikeboix

Roadmap? Features in the future? Anything?

Fixing, balancing, and completing non functional/partially functional/severely imbalanced features such as
    * Voting
    * Surrendering
    * Minor factions
    * Policies
    * Lord relations
    * Personality Traits
    * Armour + weapon balance
    * Morale

Missing Warband/Devblog features or some kind of equivalent that fulfills their gameplay role:
    Claimants and civil wars (announced, but no ETA)
    * Replay system (announced, but no ETA)
    * Nobles visiting your court, or something else like a messenger system that makes it easy to contact people when running a kingdom
    * Minor faction bases, as seen in the 2016 demo
    * Manhunters
    * Feasts in peacetime!
    * Duels against nobles, surprise combat scenarios in towns (eg: bandit ambushes or belligerent drunks)
    * paying to gain levels in a skill more quickly (skill trainers or skill books)
    * Fighting your way out after failing to sneak into a town
    No answer from Dejan here, I see. He asks and he disappears.
  3. mikeboix

Introducing Our Two New Community Managers - bFaceIII and Piconi

I hope you guys will do better than the rest of the fallen soldiers. I mean, it's impossible to do it worse than the extinct Callum.
  4. mikeboix

Habe ich einen Spielfehler?

Ja ja, das ist gut, Ich liebe ist.
  5. mikeboix

Patch Notes v1.1.1

You Taleworlds are the full circus.
  6. mikeboix

Patch Notes v1.1.0

How will that affect my game?
    I was joking mate, of course an Steam download cannot contain a trojan.
  7. mikeboix

Patch Notes v1.1.0

Is this safe to download?
    No, it contains a trojan.
  8. mikeboix

SP Native [WB] Blood and Steel 2.0

Just leaving a necromessage to remind the author that we still care about him and his awesome work. Keep it up mate <3
  9. mikeboix

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Still no new patch? Ok, bye.
  10. mikeboix

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Looks pretty good, better super late than never.
  11. mikeboix

Voiced greetings have to go. Give us an option to disable them

They can't get a single thing right, it's so damn funny and sad at the same time, poor people.
  12. mikeboix

" ........... has gotten pregnant "

Steven Negus is an experienced journalist, so his grasp of written English should be well above average.
    Sorry to keep the offtopic but since I'm not a native english speaker I have to ask... does this surname sound exactly the same than the N word?
  13. mikeboix

城市经营

Imagine coming to an english speaking forum, see that all of the posts in the subforum where you plan to open a new thread in are written in english and despite all this you decide to write your post in a different language to english.
  14. mikeboix

Server Downtime

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is all the CM work that the community lead at Taleworlds has done in the last four months at their official forum. Literally notified three times about three server maintenances.
  15. mikeboix

Patch Notes v1.0.2

So the important question. Are the multiplayer server crashes fixed at least?
  16. mikeboix

Cavalry Can't Take on Foot Archers?

Yeah, it will be fixed Soon™, don't worry bro. Everybody at Taleworlds is super alarmed and working on fixing this already.
  17. mikeboix

Game is out on PC now

Yeah, there is. At least some nobles will talk you to about the Battle of Pendraic - just the first one you talk to with the generic part, not the more specific personal stories they have. I noticed Rhagea has a voice now for that, in my new game. Then Istiana has voice acting, and I'm assuming - haven't tested - Azargos probably does now that it's official release. Also, your brother in campaign mode now has voice acting. Probably some other examples I've yet to experience or notice.

Mostly it seems they focused on initial conversation pieces having voice acting, while more long winded text generally doesn't. Which I'm totally okay with, I think more games should be economy about this rather than having full voice acting with minimal text or no voice acting at all. Minimal voice acting gives a basic humanizing element without sacrificing tons of text for it that ruins RPG elements. Granting Bannerlord isn't a super deep RPG or anything, but it helps still.
    Cool, thanks for the info. What about the encounters with looters, peasants and so on? Do we have some memorable sound lines now like in Warband? Any "it's almost harvesting season" at all?
  18. mikeboix

Game is out on PC now

dam no voice acting when asking lords about the battle of pendraic
    Is there any voice acting at all in the PC version? They said something weird in the patch notes about not being available in "gaming desktops" and I have no clue what they're talking about.
Back
Top Bottom