Search results for query: *

• Users: b00227783
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. b00227783

Game suggestions for a seaman(hehe)

Well hi guys, been a while, I've just done my first contract at sea in the merchant navy, and if there is one thing I definately want for next contract is some games. I'm looking for people to suggest singleplayer games only, as multiplayer isn't an option when you're in the middle of the...
  2. b00227783

Router troubles... should I buy a new one?

My router is a Tenda W150D ADSL 2/2+. We got it about 3-4 years ago, and it came highly recommended from a tech-savvy friend because our last router was fried in a thunderstorm. Apparently that can't happen to this one but meh. Anyways, it used to be pretty good, no problems whatsoever. Then...
  3. b00227783

I want a cheap gaming laptop

To clarify, I won't be buying any new games for it, just old ones. If it can run the likes of Empire Total War on recommended settings at a high fps that would be lovely. Also, it would be nice if the laptop didn't cost more than £500, but I can possibly stretch that a bit higher. I haven't the...
  4. b00227783

My computer has become very ****ing weird.

So I was downloading Empire Total War from Steam, after the download, I opened and played it for about half an hour. Upon coming out of it, I noticed that spotify, teamspeak etc. were missing their icons on the desktop. I then tried to run them and it said they were missing files. Thinking...
  5. b00227783

Someone help me make sense of download limits or limiters.

For example, is buffering a youtube video "downloading" stuff. I find my games lagg when youtube is being watched elsewhere in the house or when someone is on facebook loading pictures. I ask because I'm wondering if NetBalancer can be used to limit how much of the internet they actually hog...
  6. b00227783

How to disable wireless on my router?

My mom got a tablet and it's lagging me to ****. Stupid ***** doesn't realise she can download the games and play them offline, so I must resort to pretending I'm a computer whizz and showing my family who's boss. I also randomly pull out the cables and put them back in to stop my brother and...
  7. b00227783

So Halloween is soon...

...and I have no idea what to dress up as. I've also got a fancy dress party on the 18th which is about 2-3 weeks away now D: So I thought, hmm, maybe Taleworlds can help me. That's right, you guys, can tell me, what the hell to dress up as, so as long as it isn't too ridiculous cost wise...
  8. b00227783

Cookie Clicker!

GO FORTH, AND MULTIPLY(cookies)
  9. b00227783

Help me convince my parents my router is complete **** and a waste of money.

So I've been having huge internet problems for half a year now, and I'm getting sick of it. I've told my parents it's because the router they got after the last one fried in a lightning storm is ****. It's the only explanation. Internet before this one was stable and solid and only really got...
  10. b00227783

Looking for a cheap sturdy headset.

Well I've been using Turtle Beaches since I started using headsets, but after my 3rd one breaking I'm just gonna give up on them. If I could get something as cheap as TBs with the same qualities but a bit sturdier, and less godamn wires so I don't end up with the dog chewing them or some ****...
  11. b00227783

Help me shake off this tyranny!

Alright, here's the deal. My dad has passworded the computer and is trying to stop me getting on the damn computer. He is out right now, and I have ~2 hours to find a way to change the password to what I want. How do I do this without actually knowing the password?  :P
  12. b00227783

Back again with yet, MOAR internet problems.

FML, internet is acting funny again. This time, it connects fine, no random lagg spikes or anything. Then, suddenly, the connection drops. It happens all the ****ing time. Only thing I find fixes it, is switching computer off, letting it sit for 1 minute, then switching it back on. The internet...
  13. b00227783

What the hell is "Host Proccess For Windows Services"?

It keeps eating my RAM and I only have 1.5 GB (Which I keep wanting to fix >.>)
  14. b00227783

Commander Battles

I am genuinely suprised at how much fun I am having on them, but there are a few things that really bother me. 1) The most annoying thing is when an enemy appears on your flank, but your men continue to shoot at the enemy in front of them. It would be great to be able to tag a line for your...
  15. b00227783

Can't get download to start

Eh, this is not what I want at this moment...  :roll: I am using Google Chrome and I have downloaded the installer.exe into my downloads folder. After the operation of starting the .exe froze, I unfreezed it and deleted my whole download folder then moved the .exe onto the desktop. Again...
  16. b00227783

Lagg zzzzzzzzzz

Eh, seeing as my parents refuse to do **** about it, like getting a qualified computer whiz to check our internet out, I come here to seek advice. I used to be able to play with ~80 ping on games just dandy. In the last week or two it's been getting ****ing annoying with random laggspikes up...
  17. b00227783

Can't get dual monitors to work.

Right, so I have a 1080p widescreen TV as my main monitor, and a small ****ty monitor as my secondary monitor. However, just going into the display settings and checking the box "Extend desktop to this monitor" is not having any effect. I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing either, I've just...
  18. b00227783

At the weekend.

Everytime I logged on to the 250 slot invasion server at the weekend, there was some twat throwing grenades on the pikeline/cannon or shooting his blunderbuss into a line of musketeers. Most of them were poll banned but I just had a thought, why bother with friendly fire on an invasion server...
  19. b00227783

AAR: The Wee Blue Men

I downloaded Medieval 2 Total War from Steam after buying it in the christmas sales. I already had it before on disc, but it is scratched to ****, so it barely works. I had an idea, since my urge to play it was renewed, I would write an AAR. I always tried to write them before, but I'd get 5...
  20. b00227783

Steam... fuuuuuuuuu-

Bleh, I can't work out how to get my steam to recognize that certain games are not installed, so I can't re install them. Company of Heroes was downloading as well, and my steam froze up. It says the download has been completed but when I try to load it up it won't work, and I know for sure it...
Back
Top Bottom