Search results for query: *

• Users: Jubal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jubal

SP Native Possible Tavern Songs Mod?

Hi there all! So, tentatively testing the waters for this idea: a mod that simply adds song options via dialogues to all the tavern minstrels, and they actually sing you songs when you do so. Obviously we can't just package up music from anywhere, but that's where my obsessive ability to...
  2. Jubal

Exilian has moved

Not sure who's the right person to ask at the moment staff-wise, but anyway: Exilian forums (hosts of The Wedding Dance, Southern Realms, The Horde Lands, and several other major mods) have moved. So I'm really here to ask if someone could point the SR redirect to the new forum here...
  3. Jubal

Exilian Forum Seeks new M&B Administrator

Okay, a job offer for anyone active around and online... Exilian's much loved M&B admin, Boyninja, has gone and gotten himself a regular job; this leaves us with a gap in our staffing. And so we're looking for an admin who can take care of our Mount & Blade section on the boards. For those who...
  4. Jubal

Exilian Seeks New M&B Administrator

Okay, a job offer for anyone active around and online... Exilian's much loved M&B admin, Boyninja, has gone and gotten himself a regular job; this leaves us with a gap in our staffing. And so we're looking for an admin who can take care of our Mount & Blade section on the boards. Site...
  5. Jubal

SP Native Southern Realms, Version 1.0 Released (For Vanilla)

Hi there! Southern Realms 1.0 has just been released! With plenty of bugfixes and two entire new factions since the last version, SR as always has plenty of interesting features for you to try out! Also new in this edition are two new pirate settlements, fleets for all southern nations, many...
  6. Jubal

up_arrow_rot

I'm getting odd crashes where the game tells me it cannot ge the object up_arrow_rot. I cannot find a reference to up_arrow_rot anywhere... anyone know what/where it might be/should be/is being referenced?
  7. Jubal

SP Native Jubal's Southern Realms; New Release!

Welcome to Southern Realms: this is Mount & Blade as you've NEVER seen it before. Southern Realms adds a lot of variety to the game, giving you more opportunities, skills, and... and I'll let the features list do the talking, since I'm rather chuffed with it myself. MAIN DOWNLOAD THREAD...
  8. Jubal

Can someone look at this model for me?

One cog model, looks lovely, crashes the game when it's used. Not great. I can load the BRF, it's when i put the MS entry for the scene prop in that it dies. Can anyone make any suggestions? http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1687
  9. Jubal

SP Medieval Dimos' EUROPE 1080 is released!

Hi everyone, Dimos has released his Europe 1080 mod. He's banned here, so I'm posting the stuff; beyond this point it's his own words not mine.  :P --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Europe 1080 by Dimos is released! FORUM WITH...
  10. Jubal

Jubal's Unfinished Troop-Individual Morale System - I can has halp?

This is my lates project; it's a morale system that works on each troop individually. This means weaker troops will break before stronger ones, and also that eventually I'll be able to add unit/player abilities for rallying troops. I've messed up somewhere but unsure where. Can anyone help? This...
  11. Jubal

A couple of triggers that ain't working...

My latest crazy idea, make some troop typed able to heal nearby troops if enemies are far enough away... but it's doing a whole lotta nothing. Any thoughts? P.S. I HAVE created the slot, before anyone asks. And all those troop types DO exist.
  12. Jubal

get_player_agent_no

In short... what does get_player_agent_no do?
  13. Jubal

Attatching scene propes

Does anyone know anything about this, as a process?
  14. Jubal

Sea Battles

I've finally more or less finished the rough form of my new sea battle scripts. They're a modification of Mirathei's, but with a few crucial differences. - Each side only ever has the one ship (this just makes coding simpler) - Different parties can now have different types of ship, and I'm...
  15. Jubal

Changing entry points

Does anyone know how I can change which entry points each side uses to enter a battle scene?
  16. Jubal

Interesting Python problem, no idea where to start but throwing it out here

Right... in my mod and several others, there are a lot more than 5 factions. It therefore gets pretty silly when the Red Khergit or Mallardians attack the Nord Homelands, which are an entire continent away, and ignore their huge and worryingly powerful next door neighbours. Therefore I want to...
  17. Jubal

Code fragment, please take a look

(prop_instance_get_position,5,"$good_prop"),                                 (prop_instance_animate_to_position,"$good_prop",5,1),                                 (copy_position,9,5),                                 (position_move_x, 9, -1000, 1),            ...
  18. Jubal

Right, how the **** do I get these boats in position?

I have repeatedly attempted this, and never got anywhere. What I want to do is as follows; Mirathei's scripts move boat A towards boat B. When boat B is within (distance) of boat A: - Find the position of boat A - Stop Boat A - Add sufficient distance to the Y axis of boat A's position to...
  19. Jubal

Please help with a scientific experiment

My sister's been doing a project on visual banding in the Fen Raft Spider, Dolomedes plantarius. To test whether the banded or unbanded varieties are more visible to predators, we've built this piece of testing software - basically a little game where you spot and click on the spiders as fast as...
  20. Jubal

The Exilian Games - TaleWorlds team

The Exilian Games is an inter-forum competition in M&B, Rome: Total War, and other games. Sign up here to be a member of the TaleWorlds team. The M&B events all require the Custom Battle mod, excpet the screenshot contests. You can sign up for any event, the more the merrier (although if we have...
Back
Top Bottom