Search results for query: *

• Users: havoc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. havoc

Your relatives who went to war

I'm sure we had a thread like this years ago, but I couldn't find it, so lets start again. This is the thread where you post pictures, info, and stories of any of your family members who went to war. Took some pictures of my Great Grandfather's WW1 'thanks for participating' certificate. I...
  2. havoc

SÆLIG

Yeah yeah, you've heard this one before (more than once from me) but this one is for sure! Those of you who know me know that I've tried to make games, some went quite far, some went not so far, etc... This one though will stick. So anyway, after a couple years of not making any proper progress...
  3. havoc

Pet help!

Hey guys, I bet a bunch of you have very well trained dogs, so I thought you'd be able to help me with this. I have a 6month old puppy and I take him for a couple walks a day and he's mostly good... the issue is if he sees another dog in the distance, he just keeps staring at it. For example...
  4. havoc

Vote on an additonal theme?

I've always used the chocolate theme because I've always seen it as the only good looking one. However, I find that it is also the worst theme for scaling to tablets and phones, etc. So now I'm here, on my hands and knees begging for at least one new theme that is both nice to look at and that...
  5. havoc

Going to learn to play the guitar - gis me the infos please

For a while I've been looking for a hobby that I can spend lots of time on and that can relax me, so I have decided to learn how to play guitar. (+ best way to get teh gurls in bed) I'm sure a few of you know how to play, so I'm asking for advice. Cost I don't have much money to spend due to...
  6. havoc

The more you know!

Lets say random facts! Facts from throughout the thread. Sources can be found in some posts and not all facts will be correct, but if we pretend they are, then they will become true. #1 It took about 5000 years of eating/drinking cow solids/liquids for Europeans to actually be able to fully...
  7. havoc

GRAV

http://store.steampowered.com/app/332500/ http://bitmonstergames.com/?page_id=1004 So I found this today. It looks rather interesting - anyone have it?
  8. havoc

Help me utilise this older PC I have

I've finished upgrading 100+ PCs at work and as such got first pick of the old PCs to take home. So naturally I grabbed the one I had already put aside for such a day (Since our IT team is three people and I am in charge of all the computers, I can do what I want). Specs: - i3 3.20GHz - 4GB...
  9. havoc

Shall we write a script? Soap Opera Movie!

None of this three word story bull****! We're going to get productive and actually produce something worth while. We're going to write a script, and we'll bloody well enjoy it. I haven't got everything worked out just yet, but that is what the poll is for - after all, it's our script. :) So...
  10. havoc

30 hours, one game - Block 'n Slot

I set myself a goal yesterday - start making a game and finish it over the weekend. After a day and a bit of good ol' Unity3D-ing I completed it well within my time limit. The end result... ...well, uhm.. Block 'n Slot.. The game is simple - shapes are falling from the sky - slot them...
  11. havoc

Surface Pro3

At the end of August the Surface Pro3's were released here, to my very great delight. I took about an hour off work that morning to go out a obtain one, as stock was extremely low. Like super low. The first store and went to had none and the second and only other store that'll sell them only...
  12. havoc

It finally happened!

It all began one stormy night last night, I was sound asleep, not a care in the world. Then it happened! I woke up, got out of bed, had breakfast and then went to work completely unaware of what was unfolding at home. ...fast forward 8 hours... After losing half our flock of two to death a...
  13. havoc

Shelter The Game. Badgers are cute.

[font=times new roman][size=14pt]In Shelter you experience the wild as a mother badger sheltering her cubs from harm. On their journey they get stalked by a bird of prey, encounter perils of the night, river rapids crossings, big forest fires and the looming threat of death by starvation. Food...
  14. havoc

Suggestion - GIFs.

Good evening brothers and sisters. So, GIFs, they're great, quite great in fact.. But you know what would make them better? If they started paused. Yes, that is my suggestion. I personally feel that GIFs should be paused until clicked, perhaps while paused they could even be overlaid with a...
  15. havoc

My new parrot needs a name. I have chosen Mara

Today I bought a 5 month old female Indian Ringneck parrot, and she needs a name. I'ma make a list of 10 names that I deem to be ok, and then we shall vote. Feel free to suggest names to add to the list. Name list: 1) Alduin (suggested by me) 2) Kynareth (suggested by girlfriend) 3) Avalon...
  16. havoc

Help Havoc fix his **** up. (HDD enclosures n ****)

I have an old 3.5" SATA HDD that is full of old home videos and photos n **** which I need to access. The issue is that the OS on it is corrupted to ****, so decided it would be easier to buy a HDD enclosure and put it in there so I can plug it into my PC via USB. Flawless plan, right? Yeah...
  17. havoc

Phone battery not charging to 100%

My phone does this odd thing where no matter how long I leave it on charge for, it won't go past 97 or 98%. In order to get it up past that mark I need to unplug it and then plug it back in, at which point it quickly gets itself up to 100%. Odd, right? Anyone else ever had anything like this...
  18. havoc

Phone + Stereo * Bluetooth

Alrighty, so I sold my iplop and bought a Nokia Lumia. Best decision I have ever made. Anyway, so as with my old ipod and can connect the Lumia to my car stereo via bluetooth and play music directly from it, which is cool. That all works. However, while I was driving I received a txt and the...
  19. havoc

Scarlet Blade. Possibly greatest game ever.

I won’t publicly endorse a product unless I use it exclusively. My only official recommendations are Bundaberg beverages, Durex condoms, and now Scarlet Blade, after all, 40 million players can't be wrong. Can they? This new game from aeria games promises to be the best game yet. It's...
  20. havoc

Folk Tale

Sit, warm yourselves at the fire and hear this tale that I am about to tell. Once upon a time there were some folks, and they did some stuff. Thus ends my Folk Tale. I've been kind of waiting for the official signature of approval from Rebelknight, but I can wait no longer. Someone buy this...
Back
Top Bottom