Search results for query: *

• Users: Edge226
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - UI The ability to use the mouse in the backspace troop ordering menu.

In Warband you could give orders on this screen with your mouse: I'd like to be able to do the same on this screen: Under present configuration there is no way for me to give my troops orders and thus my capability in the game was clearly capped at the low end of gameplay, I'd never be able to...
  2. SP - Battles & Sieges Allow mouse control of troops from the backspace menu.

I don't think I'd have enjoyed Warband without this feature and I put this game down after the first battle because I could not give my troops orders the same way I did in Warband. Please do not tell me about the function key method for ordering your troops as an alternative, I find this to be...
  3. Can you give orders like in Warband?

I used to open up the map and give troop orders through there with my mouse in warband... Does anyone know if this is possible in Bannerlord? If not I think I'll refund as the game is impossible to play on my equipment as I cannot give troop orders and I'm just going to lose every time without...
  4. Character creation & Stat/Skill Overhaul idea

I am trying to do something that I am not sure is even possible to mod into the game so first I'd like to know that  :?. I'd like to not be running down a path that cannot be accomplished. I am using Linux and WRECK to get the job done. My objective is first to try and rebalance the stat/skill...
  5. Official Modding tools in Linux?

I looked up the modding info FAQ page and tried to run the instructions for the "Official" tools on a Linux operating system. The tools dont work correctly so I am trying to fix them and port them for Linux, The problem is im not too familiar with Pythyon. First issue I found was that you only...
  6. bug: Jarl Turya harrassment

warband version: 1.143 Mods: Native Mod compilation, Realistic Colors, Better Skyboxes, expanded horizons, faction arms colored. I started a new save game. I got up to day 16 and I was doing pretty well. Until Jarl Turya decided to have a chat with me, I left and tried to go on my way. He...
Back
Top Bottom