Search results for query: *

1. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

I keep getting a bug in battles with large unique spawn armies. I have about 200 troops and the enemy has 1000 troops. I set my battle size to 200, and when I start the battle, I get 30 troops and the enemy army gets ~130 and every one of my reinforcement waves only bring in 30 while the enemy brings in 100. I should be getting the same amount of troops as the enemy force right during a battle right?
  2. The Glunmarian Militia

The Glunmarian Militia has been re-established...again!
  3. Main Thread - 3.0 released!

jacobhinds said:
    RabbleKnight said:
    jacobhinds said:
    what have i done

0-_pZ.jpg
    OMJ2j.jpg
    kTWxV.jpg
    explain yourself.  :ohdear:

:^)
    422630.jpg
  4. [MAP] Untitled WIP

Your maps are always cool to look at. Can you tell me which texture pack you used?
  5. Main Thread - 3.0 released!

Is it me or do my Ishtar pikemen get rekt too easily
  6. Why DO actually people volunteer to admin?

I remember you from the NA_Roleplay/United days and all I can remember is you waiving around your admin cock.
  7. Surprised PW is still up and going.

Don't come back. It's ****. All of it.
  8. Screenshots!

Some oldies from 3 years ago. :shock:
    9BEA34ADE8E93868C83FDD90B74F61712E2E0E74
    0C2AE7D47D5BBE0899F77343D937FB3D9B7F00DA
    3E189C1D7D559FC4CADF8E3A706449FC7A648E2E
  9. Cheap Gaming

The Humble store has some nice TW deals for the next two days. Copped Shogun 2 for 75% off.
  10. Need help with Scene Editing

I had the same problem when I was scening on my tiny laptop screen. Use this tool, so you can move the editor around.
  11. Scene creating and server hosting guides

Thanks. I had a couple applications in the background that I kept switching to. Closing them seemed to work as well.
  12. Scene creating and server hosting guides

Is anyone else having a problem with the editor when copy-pasting height values? I am trying to copy and paste height values, but it only pastes no value.

*Edit: Nvm, a quick pc reboot fixed the problem.
  13. Funny pictures and videos thread. Not very new but still newest version.

This is very difficult to watch.
  14. A few suggestions for helping to fix the PW economy

People can just sell and buy their shields again for a small price, anyway.
  15. Budget gaming build

The more I read about the AMD cards, the more attractive they seem. I also opted for the i5 4690k instead. Man, **** having spending money. :razz:
  16. Rate the Soundtrack Above You!

The SW soundtrack makes the movie, imo.

17. Budget gaming build

Just an update for anyone still interested. I purchased the i5 4670k and I'm going to have a tech buddy of mine overclock it for me. As for the gpu, I'm going for either the GTX 760 or amd equivalent, but it's still up in the air. Overall purchase total would be around $900-1000.
  18. Budget gaming build

So far, I bought the mobo, case and OS. I'm going to get the i5, and wait for better deals on a gpu. Though, I'm not sure if 430W will be sufficient enough later down the line. Is 500 good?
  19. Budget gaming build

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7ZB9t6 I'm not sure if the i3 is a good pairing with the 750ti. Coming from playing exclusively on integrated graphics, I'm just looking to get 30-60 fps on med-high settings for games like ArmA 3 and Warband. Most I would spend would be under $900 USD...
Back
Top Bottom