Search results for query: *

1. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved [e1.5.5] Invalid perk descriptions in all localisations

The localisation system seems to mess up some of the perk descriptions for those perks, which have only one effect listed (like Urban Developer, Rogue Extraordinaire or Uncanny Insight). It seems that additional line is added in all language versions other than English. This happens even for...
  2. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved Wrong crossbow holster position when entering scene

When you enter a scene, like village or a fight, the crossbow is holstered at wrong position (it uses the holster position of carried bolts). It gets fixed if you unequip/equip the crossbow or bolts during the mission. I believe it's related to the fact that crossbows are pre-loaded with bolts...
  3. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved Resource Browser Cannot duplicate Native resources

Since today's hotfix it's no longer possible to duplicate Native resources, like materials or particle systems. The only available options after right-click are "Go To" and "Show in Explorer". I really hope it's just a bug and not an intended change. Edit: Nevermind. I just noticed that you...
  4. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

SP Native Reign of Sword - new weapons pack

A small mod adding new sharp tools for disposing your enemies. The mod contains complete swords, which should appear in stores, as well as many new crafting parts. The new parts are correctly set up to work with existing Native crafting pieces, giving you a lot of new combinations. You'll find...
  5. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved [e1.5.3] Companions and minor faction lords have blank names

On beta e1.5.3 branch in all non-english versions of the game names of companions and minor faction lords are broken when starting new campaign. Their first names are blank. How to reproduce: just select any non-english language (you can even select an empty, non-implemented one, like...
  6. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved [Localisations] Invalid "Braced" perk description in non-english versions

In perk "Braced" (Polearm skill) the second part of the description differs in non-english languages from the one in english version. Probably wrong localisation string ID was assigned to that part of text and non-english versions use text from some other perk ("Pikeman" IIRC) instead of the...
  7. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved Broken all new Perks' descriptions in all localisations

The new perk descriptions are broken by Bannerlord's localisation system. New descriptions work only on english version, while any other language version displays just 1 line of the description and different info about perk type ("Personal", "Party leader"... etc.). Just take a look at the...
  8. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Resolved INSANE memory leak on some language versions [FIX inluded]

After e1.4.x patches I noticed my RAM usage went through the roof. Many peopole have the same problem. The game crashes after about 40-60 minutes of gameplay after "eating" up more than 10GBs of RAM. I did some tests and noticed that the gigantic memory leak happens only on few languages and is...
  9. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

In Progress UI strings and Localization support issues

Here are some of issues I've found while working on unofficial translation of the game. I'm not posting my rig, since those are purerly string/UI issues. They occur on both stable branch e1.2.0, and beta e.1.3.0 branch. Incorrect font spacing First of all, the current Galahad font has some odd...
  10. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Polish translation / Spolszczenie v1.0

Hi. I recently finished translating Viking Conquest DLC v2.054 to polish language. It took me about two months, but it's finally here. And honestly, I don't know why the hell I am writing this in english, since this translation is for polish-speaking players. ;) Anyway, here you go: Download...
  11. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Clan banners

This is probably the last chance for clans to get their banners added into the mod. So please, if you have an active clan and want your clan to have their own in-game, password protected banner, post it here along with clan name and number of active members. I'll be waiting for your commissions...
  12. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

OpenXcom - remake of UFO: Enemy Unknown

OpenXcom, an open-source remake of the first X-COM game (UFO: Enemy Unknown), is ready! Yesterday a 1.0 version was released and the game seems to be fully playable. Once more we can lead X-COM soldiers and kick asses of those bloody aliens, sending them back to where they came from. Game not...
  13. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

The Deluge 0.8 trailer

Zardes had put together a very nice trailer during alpha and beta tests of the new The Deluge update. Take a look and leave your comments. ;) Also, feel free to share the link with your friends. Here's some other places where you can find us and show your support (soon all pages will be...
  14. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Native LSP World Map Map Icons Pack

Hi. Here's another pack of some of my old stuff I'd like to share. It contains mainly troop icons for all of the old M&B factions (no Sarranids edit: added link to Sarranid icons made by Somebody), including some neutral troops and bandits. There are also few icons I used for marking...
  15. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

LSP Animations Tavern Animation Pack

Since I don't have time to work on singleplayer mods anymore, I decided to release some of my old stuff as an Open Source Packs. So here's the first one - few animations, models and scripts I've made long time ago to add some life to those boring and empty taverns of M&B. Hopefully some people...
  16. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Clan's Password-Protected Banners and Banner suggestions

edit: You can post your suggestions for historically accurate banners in this thread. Please supply the name of the banner and some image presenting how the banner looked like. Here's the current list of clans which have their own password-protected banner included in The Deluge. We want to...
  17. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Server donations

As some of you may already noticed, our servers are gone since yesterday. It's because we had the hosting payed until 31.01.2013. For this year we found some better hosting service, so hopefully lag and ping drop problems won't happen again. Unfortunately, we can't afford to pay the whole sum by...
  18. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Sneak Peeks

In this thread from time to time we will be presenting some small spoliers of what we're working on. Those spoilers will come in various types - information, in-game screens, renders, even videos. Sometimes we will show you important things, other time it will be just a smoke screen to get your...
  19. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

Links

Short list of places where you can find us... Home Website - http://thedeluge.net English forums (this one ;)) - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,274.0.html Polish forums (all in polish) - http://www.mountblade.info/forum/index.php?board=54.0 Turkish board on TW forums -...
  20. Slawomir of Aaarrghh

The Swedish Kingdom army

The Swedish Kingdom is an army/clan under construction. Base idea is to unify many different regiments/smaller clans under one banner for better organization and tactics. Some more info:           Sebastian Hische is willing to create an army for The Swedish Faction. He wants to organize an...
Back
Top Bottom