Search results for query: *

• Users: Ironic
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ironic

Ducking/dodging as part of combat

What are your thoughts about ducking i.e. like in boxing to dodge blows from melee and even arrows (maybe)? I think it would add another dynamic edge to combat, like kicking & shield bashing. That is if done right. Imagine your up against a heavier equipped, thus slower fighter wielding a...
  2. Ironic

"Connection to server lost" on someone else's wifi

So the situation is I'm currently not using my normal internet connection to play multiplayer  but some one else's. And I can get into the servers and join normally but after playing about 5 minutes I "lose" connection. I can rejoin but again after about 5 minutes I "lose" connection again, and...
  3. Ironic

Armour categories.

So we all know how in the current M&B series that weapons deal three different type of damages, 'Blunt', 'Piercing' and 'Cutting'. So I would like to see this similar thing for armor in Bannerlord. Armor types that are blunt, cut and piercing resistant. Take maille as an example. In real life...
  4. Ironic

Downloaded it but can't get it to install

I just downloaded the sp. edition from novaregula. And when I click the run button it closes the box and nothing more happens, the install box doesn't come up  :|. Whats wrong? :edit: okay never mind it just took a while for the install box to show
  5. Ironic

Leaving a mark

Okay this idea just can to my mind and I thought I would mention it to see what others thought about it. So who has played the Jedi Knight games? Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy in particular. You know how you could make shearing marks on the walls and well pretty much everything with your...
  6. Ironic

not a valid Win32 application ?

"C:\Users\XXX\Downloads\mb_warband_setup_1153.exe is not a valid Win32 application. " This is what I get when I try and download warband. It will fail to download anymore than 4KB and leave me to "Run" the file which than I get this ^ What does this mean? why can't I download? :Edit...
  7. Ironic

Theses guys are having way too much fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1xivMRXlbHU
  8. Ironic

Whats wrong with the picture?

Whats wrong with the picture game :roll:. This is lame but whats wrong with this picture. :Edit: Rules. The picture has to be missing something or just isn't right( example. A dog doesn't have a cats tail). And the person who gets the answer correct is the next one to post the next picture.
  9. Ironic

Can some one identify this weapon?

This is to answer some ones else's question for an anime character I think :? I'm wondering if this weapon is based off another weapon, if so please let me know. Since I'm not very familiar with Oriental weapons  http://www.swordsswords.com/ninja-assassin-raizo-twin-sword-set.aspx
  10. Ironic

1st person view

When you switch to 1st person view you should see like you would in real life, if you have the "Great Helm" on you should have less visibility like you would in real life. If you have a nasal helm on the little nose guard should block your vision like it would in real life. You understand what...
  11. Ironic

Change the slow motion key?

Is there anyway you can change the slow motion key to something other than CTRL+ F9? If you can how. And sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum :|
  12. Ironic

TaleWorlds become popular. ?

I was thinking yesterday, that M&B/ TW is going to get very popular in the near future. Either M&BW will be put on a console or the next game TW makes will be, or other people will use the M&B engine and will make their own game that will become widely reconised by gamers. And tons of people...
  13. Ironic

The games art is way more important than the games graphics/ review

I hate hearing all the reviews about M&B Warband, saying that the graphics are soooo bad  :x. Well I say the art is more important than the graphics, the M&B world looks very attractive, the graphics may not be super, but the art over rules it. Don't you agree? Example C&C, every one likes the...
  14. Ironic

Making pauldrons; rivet question ????

I'm making a pair of pauldrons based off this guys pattern http://www.armourarchive.org/patterns/pauldrons_15thC_sinric I  was wondering what type of rivets do I use for this? A soft or harder type of rivet?
  15. Ironic

Dying, playing on, and inheriting.

Heroes need to be able to die some how, even your own character needs too. But say your playing a while your married you have some heroes in your party. Ether your character dies from battle, age or disease; something. But its not the end, you carry on the game playing as....... your...
  16. Ironic

Does Warband work on Mac computers?

Does M&B Warband work on Apple Mac computers??
  17. Ironic

Cities that sell their faction items. / And were is the hair?

[Example] When you go to a Nord town you see Khergit stuff being sold. Why are Nords selling Khergit armor and weapons? Do Mongols make and sell British stuff? Nooo. I can see say,.... Some Nords kill some Khergits and they loot there belongings and sell them at towns and towns sell them to you...
  18. Ironic

Armor Dictionary?

I don't know if dictionary is the right word but :|.... does anyone know of an armor dictionary, thats for armor? That also has pictures, and how to pronouce the words. Just a all around in deth big book that gives you a lot of infomation about such things.
  19. Ironic

Why aren't there any leftys?

Have you notice that every one is right handed in the game? I know its not that big of a deal, but I think it would add a little more realism to the game if you had a option to have your character left handed, meaning that you shot your bow from the left, and carry your melee weapons with your...
  20. Ironic

Older Century Scottish Skirts???

First off is there such a thing? I know of the modern day Scottish skirts with the bagpipes guys and all. But did they ever use tartan skirts back when? The reason I'm asking is,  'cause I have some tartan matiral only enough to make a skirt not a kilt. So I was like why not make a skirt out of...
Back
Top Bottom