Search results for query: *

1. konver

please put the archer melee stun(when you bump the bow when you are close to an enemy archer) on horse archers as well

Yes please, so annoying to get close to cav archer and just watch him aiming over you without any way to defend yourself
  2. konver

Resolved [e1.0.6] Team Deathmatch - Nord Town - Huge Bug - Can Walk on rooftops 07/04/20

It was in the Beta aswell This is another version of this bug and way easier to reproduce Video
  3. konver

Day 210 - highest skill at 76.

Keep grinding.
    Right now the xp system is bad, hopefully they will fix it later on but for the moment there is a mod if you need it .
  4. konver

SP - General Tournament Rewards should be Random Generated

I've done alot of tournaments in this couple of days, and from what i've seen the rewards are always the same, the final price is either a pretty good horse (one that you can't even ride as most of them have 90 of riding skill), or the same sword you've seen 20 times already Since there is a...
  5. konver

SP - General No campaign map follow option?

So annoying to follow caravans right now, always click on them , then stop , then click on them again.
    They should add back the Follow option or maybe the ability to form an "Army" with the caravan.
  6. konver

SP - General Campaign: XP in Arena/Tournament

+1, what's the point of the arena if not levelling up a weak character?
    This
  7. konver

SP - General Crafting Your Own Bow, Crossbow & Arrow

Would be cool. +1
  8. konver

Patch Notes e1.0.5

Keep it up TW !
  9. konver

[BUG] Most armour (and potentially weapons) missing from the trader

Works for imperial and battanian stuff.
    Try to start a new campaign to see if it works, if you wish to continue your current one, try to wait 1 week
  10. konver

[BUG] Most armour (and potentially weapons) missing from the trader

Here's the link of the file (make a copy just in case).
    i've left this string, because it was different.
    <!--
    <!--<Item multiplayer_item="true" id="arming_cap" name="Arming Cap" subtype="head_armor" mesh="arming_cap_a" culture="Culture.vlandia" value="24" weight="0.5" difficulty="0">
  11. konver

Resolved Missing texture in Arena (Quyaz) e1.0.1

Both in tournament and practice
  12. konver

who is waiting ???

See you all tonight!
    4dEpEtz.png
  13. konver

Give away 30th march

Edit4:
    I have now randomly picked Three (3) Winners of the giveaway, they were: Bear Nasty, Gilblink and Ndavis92.
    I have sent all three of them a message and im ready to hand out their copies as soon as it releases.
    Congratulations!
    Congrats!
  14. konver

who is waiting ???

C'mon!
  15. konver

ANYONE HYPED FOR TOMORROW!!!!!

Oh boy
    Empire i'm coming!
  16. konver

Give away 30th march

Thank you .
    Will buy it anyway, so if i win i'll give it to one of my friends!
  17. konver

Will Mount Blade Bannerlord 2 have private servers for the calradia map

Don't you worry, if Tw won't add it, modders will.
  18. konver

Steam still says 31 of March?

I am thinking that it won't update until it unlocks. Just a guess. If they were going to change I think they would have already.
    I mean there is no pre-downloads for EA games, so doesn't matter if they fix it today or tomorrow morning.
  19. konver

The steam countdown is now incorrect

They will fix it, don't you worry.
    You should think about buying it from Taleworlds itself thoe, they get the full cut that if you were to do that.
Back
Top Bottom