Search results for query: *

1. Dark_Hamlet

A Grund Question

I think everyone who sieged Grund agrees that it sucks to be flanked when your soldiers are fighting the defenders. When I made the scene my idea was "what if the defenders's reinforcements came from the rest of the city" and at the time to me it felt fresh. Lately I've been wondering if I...
  2. Dark_Hamlet

Project S

Look who got here. Right now this space isn't much to look at and this will change once phase 1 of my work is complete, but in the meantime check the scenes developed for the project. I usually post updates with videos and screenshots among the replies.
  3. Dark_Hamlet

VAE VICTIS (new map)

VAE VICTIS Map details Factions - 9 (7 + commoner and outlaw). 2 Mercenary camps. 1 village for each faction (except commoner and outlaw). Gold and silver available. Hidden areas and passageways. All buildings are enterable (unless it is visibly blocked). No teleport doors (except for...
  4. Dark_Hamlet

Playtesters needed

Anyone interested in helping me playtest a scene please send me a message or add me on steam by clicking here.
  5. Dark_Hamlet

Perisno Scenes Development Stream

Just tried to set up a twitch account to try and stream something for you guys. And the world is falling apart outside my house so light may go off. So if you watch the stream expect disconnecting and newbie streaming issues on my part. You have been warned! http://www.twitch.tv/angrydev
  6. Dark_Hamlet

Elfs, where do you stand?

I want to know how many people among us are pointy ears lovers and how many dislike them and why. And during your game did you erased them from the face of Perisno  :D joined them ..pfff..  :evil: or didn't messed with them at all..?
  7. Dark_Hamlet

Scene objects disappeared

While I was editing a scene the power went down and my computer restarted. I wasn't saving the scene or anything when it happened. After the restart I go back to my scene just to find a blank scene, without any of the height and color changes or objects I've added which is strange because the...
  8. Dark_Hamlet

The Riparian Conflict [SCENE] - A different kind of map. 2.0 Release

Dark_Hamlet proudly presents: THE RIPARIAN CONFLICT Overview: Key Features: Mercenary Fort - is a small fortification close to Farendal. It's mainly a gathering place for mercenaries in-between jobs. Althought it could be used as a defensive position, it's located too far from any...
  9. Dark_Hamlet

Rane was besieged by the Mystmountain folk.. again

During my campaign, Wolfbode the Slayer and his army chased me and in my tentative to flee from him I took shelter in Rane. The oddity is that he laid siege to the town! Thankfully the knights of the dragon and the other guards managed to repel his force... I wonder if this happened to anyone...
  10. Dark_Hamlet

Urgent royal letter

y order of the Great King Graveth himself and in his great wisdom, he has outlawed all the trees inside and outside our glorious realm. Those beasts are to be cut down on sight. The ones seem giving shelter or food to those beasts will be hanged in the cities. We will fight this menace...
  11. Dark_Hamlet

The SCREENSHOTS Thread

With the board, I thought we should make a screenshot thread for any guests who are thinking about downloading the mod or not. Post screenshots here and make your hero shine!  :D I'll start posting the main screenshots. I'll post some of my own later.
  12. Dark_Hamlet

TnT Server

I thought TnT was over, but I can see that the server is back on the list, good luck guys  :) http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,244003.225.html
  13. Dark_Hamlet

Gamers Boredom - Suggestions to ameliorate it?

Hey guys, it may look silly to ask it, but I was just wondering... what are the reasons that causes boredom in the game and that, consequently, leads to the deathmatch game? The game got everything to make players stay busy for hours, but what is the factor that makes them get bored and causes...
  14. Dark_Hamlet

Script error, can someone explain it for me?

I used the search function, but I could not find the answer I was looking for. I've been playing PoP 3.42 for some time and now I'm in the late game. After settling up my own kingdom and capturing other kings (when their faction own less than 6 fiefs), I talk with them and I get the following...
  15. Dark_Hamlet

MAP PROJECT - What the community wants to see in a map

For Persistent World 4 beta 7 It's finally done! Click in one of links to download the scene obj: 4 beta 5 versions (works for 4 beta 7!): download 1.5 - Target stock fixes. download 1.4 - Major fixes. download 1.3 - Updated to 4 beta 5, minor tweaks, cattle farms were added. 4 beta 4...
  16. Dark_Hamlet

Shh.. It's a secret

Something NEW! This is the first screen, the secret thing I'm talking about is going to be revealed in the second one, along with a in-game screen with two more persons (if I get enough supporters to do so): If you liked I hope you can join and give your support :) Hello guys, it's me...
  17. Dark_Hamlet

Skadi and Silex - PW MAP - Also accepting sugestions and critics! FIRST RELEASE

Hello, I am a player of the EU PW server, dark_hamlet (aka angry_farmer) and I would like to introduce my last map, Skadi and Silex. The map took me 3 months to get it done, I tried to make a funny map, where rp can be done, while not forgetting the wars and bandits. I also tried to make a...
Back
Top Bottom