Search results for query: *

1. Dark_Hamlet

Resolved No south american servers

Wait for custom servers. It sucks for now, and I can see how their deliberate decision to not have official SA servers must sting for SA fans, but this is all you can do for now.
  2. Dark_Hamlet

Project S

arduus said:
    Dark_Hamlet said:
    At this rate it's almost becoming tradition for me to post only once or twice a month  :lol:

Don't break with tradition

I'm a madman!
  3. Dark_Hamlet

[MBMC] Mount & Blade Modding Contest [Q3][Scening] - [Sponsored by TaleWorlds]

InVain said:
    I was hesitant to upload my score table because of the number of participants and because it wasn't announced in the contest rules beforehand. But here's the score of those people who openly asked for it (+the top scoring participants who hopefully don't mind).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/68t97elsc9anx0u/MBMC%20Scening%20Q3%202019%20-%20Kopie.xlsx?dl=0

@Flavius Aetius
    I don't know when the mods will assemble the OSP. But I think you can still post your updated scene in the respective forum thread once it's ready. :smile:

Thank you for the feedback!
  4. Dark_Hamlet

xombie5 said:
    I too would love to get a breakdown of the scores though, and some of the notes. There are a few things i hold myself to in evaluation and i wonder how other people see those things. Plus always nice to get more detailed feedback #.#

I'm also interested in this and I'd be very grateful for the feedback.
  5. Dark_Hamlet

The scenes are jaw dropping and very beautiful. Congratulations to the winners!
  6. Dark_Hamlet

BNS Marko said:
    ANNOUNCEMENT
    I would like to request all sceners that have submitted their work to provide a version of the same scene with Multiplayer entry points like Profy did, if they haven't already. This is completely optional and would appear on the Multiplayer showcase event with the community. If you don't have time/don't wish to do it it's fine. The scores and judging on your scenes will be done exclusively in Singleplayer as the contest rules state.

Bear in mind that in your Singleplayer scenes entry point 0 is for attackers, while 32 is unused. In Multiplayer, entry points 0-31 are for defenders, entry points 32-63 are for attackers with 66 being the flag. More on this here.

Done! I've also updated the SP scene.
  7. Dark_Hamlet

Project S

"Goddess protect me."

u39YGtX.png

arduus said:
    You are terrible with ranged weapons, but we love you nonetheless, Dark Hamlet. Good luck with the competition, your scene will clearly be one of the best. Hope you get back to Perisno modding soon, you already kept us waiting long enough, don't you think?

At this rate it's almost becoming tradition for me to post only once or twice a month  :lol:

8. Dark_Hamlet

SPEEDWOLF™ - Brainstorming & Sign-up

Jock said:
    , but there could be one more added element which would help people decide. Not sure what that element should be.

I'm up for it though.

The narration could give some ambiguous hints about each player.
  9. Dark_Hamlet

Dago Wolfrider said:
    Mine was speeding up the inevitable. :iamamoron:

I was going to hammer you. Your post prevented me from sending it  :lol:

I think the game could have ended a lot differently.
  10. Dark_Hamlet

This will be bad for my anxiety.

I'm in!
  11. Dark_Hamlet

form said:
    Forum username: Dark_Hamlet
    Scene name: Theodosian Walls
    Scene download link:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/gt6b9cb0e9ail6z/scn_castle_20_exterior.sco?dl=0
    Terrain code:
    scn_castle_20_exterior castle_20_exterior 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x0000000230054f630005fd820000222a00003de000005f00
    outer_terrain_plain

By submitting this work I agree to the rules and regulations of this contest.

Scene with multiplayer entry points (replaces Jameyed Siege):
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c2auvf3l1ddiiji/scn_multi_scene_16.sco?dl=0

Description:

qTvYnGn.jpg

This scene was inspired by the famous double line of the Theodosian Walls of Constantinople, an almost impregnable structure defeated only by the use of gunpowder. The scene features multiple rows of defense and gives a lot of choice to the player both when attacking and when defending. In this scene the attacker has 2 access points, one trough a large ladder and another trough the sewers. After reaching the walls the attacker will have make their way to the keep, clearing each tower and dealing with the enemy infantry at the many chokepoints. The defenders have many positions to retreat to and the huge towers give clear view of the enemy at any moment. Instead of focusing the battle at only one point the siege becomes a series of multiple battles at different places for the control of key areas in the attempt of making the siege more interactive, fun and dynamic.

Video:

Screenshots:

[size=18pt]
    Siege
    C2Em1Ca.jpg

Attackers point of view
    gVnkwL8.jpg

Man the battlements
    j0YRGCy.jpg

Shots fired
    I6s1Zg4.jpg

The lower battlement is lost
    XaZK2SY.jpg

Dp5yqq5.jpg

Poop squad takes the sewers
    qOTDdyT.jpg

B1YrxDe.jpg

Upper battlements
    LD28I0O.jpg

Death from above
    ad3TdGT.jpg

Advancing to the upper battlements
    n2ftai9.jpg

mEoGuFY.jpg

Reinforcements
    lRDkO8O.jpg

Chokepoint at the gate
    YEQSknX.jpg

hJfpLiG.jpg

Taking the towers
    ATvNzFL.jpg

The Keep
    1s2pfar.jpg

j2FFyzk.jpg

8TIN4k9.jpg

Sniping from the Keep
    rz1FpEe.jpg

Hold the line!
    hKzTK4h.jpg

gpFfEZb.jpg

Storming the Keep
    JKdRdHf.jpg

ceEmPTu.jpg

The Lord
    5b0rmyq.jpg

The final push
    cPf49E6.jpg

aBjAPsA.jpg

Victory!
    vKAPgUK.jpg

Walls on a sunny day / other screenshots

[size=18pt]
    Drawbridge down
    foUc0qO.jpg

uemhMBQ.jpg

Courtyard
    XvMrC8C.jpg

Arrow
    ---------->
    His head
    PkMQhQg.jpg

gANCSOO.jpg

Close-up of the towers
    IpDnqa7.jpg

5h46x4U.jpg

c5MgoxE.jpg

Some other angles
    qTvYnGn.jpg

HJSZ6oM.jpg

a4437M5.jpg

rwDtq1l.jpg

Top-down view
    CirQHxn.jpg

Walls at night
    NsqFEp3.jpg

YHyQAcO.jpg

12. Dark_Hamlet

Project S

Hi folks! This is what I've been up to lately:

It's the scene I'm making for the modding contest. It gives many different possibilities and strategies for players both when attacking and when defending.

In the video I'll show you the shawshank way of attacking a castle. Hope you enjoy it!

With this scene fresh out of the oven I can give more attention to my Perisno project and hopefully have something worth of showing soon.
  13. Dark_Hamlet

[Werewolf] – The Necromancer's Tower – Vengeful Spirits Win!

Dago was completely on point about me being dramatic and using my newbieness as a shield.

I didn't believe Hawk would really kill Moose, I thought he was going after Curio.

Good game everyone. Thanks for hosting Soot.

As for suggestions, maybe give an additional night action to the Necromancer allowing them to banish spirits?
  14. Dark_Hamlet

Moose! said:
    If it's Xardob, Curio and Vieira then I'm dead.  :dead:

Would Vieira make a case against Curio if he was his packmate? Legitimately curious because to me Vieira seems innocent.
  15. Dark_Hamlet

Moose! said:
    No, probably not.

In retrospect it must be Zardoz, Curio, and Adahamlet.

Adaham/Moose/Xardob if I had to guess
  16. Dark_Hamlet

Xardob said:
    You're saying you're a wolf then?  :iamamoron:

Either this (which makes little sense) or a dead power. Better than loosing to wolves anyway.
  17. Dark_Hamlet

Moose! said:
    I feel like the night-time mechanics didn't really work out so well - the banishing mechanic seemed cool in theory, but in practice I guess no one was willing to forgo a lynch in favor of getting more information.

Maybe if we could banish a dead person every second day in addition to lynching so there would always be at least one lynched who we wouldn't know the role.
  18. Dark_Hamlet

Did Dago just off himself?
  19. Dark_Hamlet

Xardob said:
    See, that's why you're a wolf. You need to be ready to sacrifice your packmates, man.

So why don't you vote for him Zardoz?
Back
Top Bottom