Search results for query: *

• Users: Wlodowiec
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Wlodowiec

Krenn Roleplay

Ciao ragazzi, vi scrivo per informarvi che sabato 25 Aprile aprirò il mio server, "Krenn Roleplay" al pubblico. Il server ospiterà una campagna militare che narra di un esercito di Vaegir che sta invadendo il Regno di Swadia. Il mio server al momento è l'unica community di roleplay attiva su...
  2. Wlodowiec

SP Antiquity Dark Ages 457 AD: Last Years of the Western Roman Empire

457 AD - The Last Years of the Western Empire Hello! I've been planning to use this forum for a while, but never found the right time to do it. It's been years since I used to hang out in here and now Discord has taken over most of the audience but I still feel it could be useful for us to...
  3. Wlodowiec

Ercos Rìx Insubrios [Fanmade story]

Made this out of boredom, sorry for all the typos and bad english stuff, its not my native tongue:) ERCOS, KING OF THE INSUBRES The elders of all the tribes living in the plains on the northern side of the river Bodinkos appointed you Rìx. As such, you have been found to be the most wise...
  4. Wlodowiec

Items showcase

Hi! Was going to add a couple of troops and slightly change few others (the celtic archers with the swords is too much imo, they should have rough knives or even just clubs) using Morghs tool. Do you guys have an item showcase to make this kind of job easier? I guess most of the items will have...
  5. Wlodowiec

Troops disappearing

Hi, I managed to conquer Din Gonwy all by myself, and the King of Gewissae granted me that fief. What I did next was simply massing men inside the city in order to protect it: I had a lair, just nearby Din Cado, where I used to keep all my men. After placing 200 men of different tiers I went...
  6. Wlodowiec

Troops morale problem

Hi, I'm roaming around southern Britain with 20 men circa, taking quests and fighting bandits, easy life, no great troubles. However, the morale keeps going down even if nothing bad happens and I also win some battles. Why? How is someone supposed to play if the morale drops to zero even if...
  7. Wlodowiec

Colonies losing population

I just have one colony, the population is decreasing every few days, I had more than +100, then it became 92 and then 61. The growth is still 27%, sometime is 26% or 21%, but NEVER negative. Why? And how do I solve the problem? Details of colony: Stage III Pop: 61/175 Buildings: almost...
  8. Wlodowiec

WB Aiuto [WB] Problema nel creare nuovi companions

Ciao ragazzi, sto provando a creare dei companions nuovi per una mod SP alla quale sto lavorando. Per farlo sto seguendo questo tutorial: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=130815.0 Ho seguito dettagliatamente tutte le istruzioni del tutorial fino a quando mi sono impantanato, quando...
  9. Wlodowiec

Creating companions problem

Greetings everyone, first time I write in this section of the Forum so I apologize if that is not the right thread to speak about this issue.. However: I'm working over a mod based on Native in these days and I wanted to add some companions to the gameplay, with their own stories, stats, faces...
  10. Wlodowiec

Horse archers ig

Hey Quintilius, will the next update be also about khergits maybe? They look exactly like the Native. I know you added the Turghuns, but they're not available to recruit, and they get smashed very quickly, usually. Maybe you could also implement the vaegir troop tree with some "kazak" horse...
  11. Wlodowiec

Dumb ranged-troops

Looks like very few ranged troops use their melee weapons when they need to go in close combat, like when they have an enemy in front of them. Customised troops work a little better, but just a little. Why so? And how to solve this?
  12. Wlodowiec

Calradia Roleplay

CALRADIA ROLEPLAY Forum: http://calradiaroleplay.proboards.com/ Steamgroup: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CalradiaRP Ciao a tutti! Prendete questo post come una sorta di pubblicità ed un invito e cercherò di non essere molesto come quei tizi che ti aggiungono su Steam solamente per...
  13. Wlodowiec

Ping problem

Hi! I've played warband for a lot of time but since the beginning of this summer my ping went totally crazy. I did not change my internet tariff so I literally dont know what happened and this really bore me because the RP server I want to play will open really soon and I'm really not able to...
  14. Wlodowiec

Altro Problema con il ping

Ciao! Gioco a Warband da un sacco di tempo ma nell'ultimo periodo - all'incirca tra questa primavera e l'inizio di quest'estate - il mio ping e la mia qualità della connessione è diventata davvero scadente. Non ho cambiato gestore di internet né la tariffa, dunque non so davvero cosa abbia...
  15. Wlodowiec

Eh... crazy idea

Hi guys, here I have a crazy idea, surely impossible to conclude, difficult to achieve, so please dont complain about me :P In the latest two months I'm playing in a RP server in PW. I also remembered that there was one PW-ish server of the ancient age but now I think its dead... Nevermind; by...
  16. Wlodowiec

Soundtrack

Hi! Is there a way to download Sayazns OST?:P I really love it and I would like to listen to it sometimes when I'm not playing. If there is not possibilties could you give me the tracklist? I would really appreciate it. :) Btw, congrats for your awesome mod!
  17. Wlodowiec

Problema audio!

Ciao a tutti! Da quando ho installato Windows 10, Mount&Blade Warband mi da dei problemi con l'audio: gracchia, talvolta è davvero fastidioso e insopportabile. Dall'inizio alla fine, dal Native a qualsiasi mod c'è sempre questo problema che perdura per quasi tutto il tempo, l'audio da solo si...
  18. Wlodowiec

WB SP Guida [WB] [Guida] Sayazn

Ciao a tutti! E' da un po' che non scrivo sul forum, mi sono allontanato da questo splendido gioco per un po' e da un annetto l'ho ripreso in mano volenteroso di esplorarne tutte le sue funzionalità. Se le regole del forum me lo permettono, spenderei due minuti per fare una bella pubblicità ad...
  19. Wlodowiec

Various questions...

Hi guys, how is going the mod? I have some questions that I'll post here... 1° - I see many empty spaces between Rome and the Cisalpine Gauls, will you add the Etruscans? I strongly wish so, but I see any research on this topic here... 2° - Will you divide the Gauls in many tribes? Like...
  20. Wlodowiec

Peoples from Nothern Italy and Alpine area

Hello guys, your mod is beautiful, good luck with the work! Being passionate with local history (I'm from Milan, Italy), I will post here some images taken from local/universitarian archeological books. I hope you will find them useful for the mod. :) The pics below are taken from various...
Back
Top Bottom