Search results for query: *

• Users: Stellini
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Can I change a village's culture?

I am a vassal of the Kingdom of England and as usual I got the ****tiest village in Ireland as my first fief. However it used to belong to Scotia Maior and I'm not sure but the levy I get from lances is different then the rest. Is it because of a different culture? Can I switch my culture to...
  2. Help on Enterprises?

Well I am around day 170 in my game and I set up shop in most of the cities. However I found it strange that most cities only net ~150 denars at the highest (usually being dyeworks, tannery or ironworks). In fact I have some 20 or so shops and I only get 4k profit each weak (2.7k being mercenary...
  3. Can I change combat animations of the SVN version?

Hello there! I am trying this mod out and so far it's amazing, only problem is that I wish i could play the mod using the Combat Animation Enhancement mod by Papa Lazarou. I've already tried adding them using the traditional method, changing replacing skeletons.brf and actions.txt but this makes...
  4. Is there a mod with better control of your army?

Hi there, After spending some 100 hrs+ in native, I decided to download a mod. What I am looking for is an 'enhanced' experience and I am looking for a mod which fulfills some of these requirements: 1) Better combat formations and army management in battle - i really liked WFAS 's army...
  5. New to WFaS Singleplayer. Need some help getting some bearings.

Hello everyone, and before I even start, thanks for trying to help me. I have some questions which I hope you can answer about the Singleplayer game as I can't find any guides with the specific answers I am looking for. The questions are the ones which follow: Keep in mind to answer according...
  6. How to play with Kherigits? Help please.

Hi everyone. Basically I started a new game and decided to play as HA and being Khergit vassal. The only problem is that I don't know what I should be doing to make them sort of circle the enemy and shoot at them. I have a whole party of around 66 of khergit horse archers and some 6 companions...
  7. Hello there! I need some help finding a specific mini-mod.

Hi, there! Getting down to the problem, recently I downloaded " The Eagle and The Radiant Cross" mod for Warband. The mod itself is really fun but I have been looking for some mini- mod or something with better combat animations. I tried the Enhanced Combat Animations but I didn't really like...
Back
Top Bottom