Search results for query: *

1. Master120

Buggy Army Enlisting

I don't like the army enlisting so far because of some major problems: 1. If I am taken as prisoner and must unite with my commander, I cannot do so if he is a prisoner too. So if he is held prisoner for too long and the quest expires, I lose relation anyway. 2. If I am on leave or must unite...
  2. Master120

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 4 - Flexible Entries

The snapshots already look like a big improvement, but I can't help but notice one thing. The AI troops are still blobbing together in one spot. The problem with this is it looks strange or unrealistic. I hope for the AI to be smarter and spread out more, for better looking battles.
  3. Master120

Beta-Test: 1.6

Wouldn't mind testing the new build and reporting any issues, I'm pretty good at that. And I should be able to run it well (hopefully). Here are my specs:

GPU: HD 6870.
    CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz.
    RAM: 8192MB RAM.
  4. Master120

Progress Report: 1.6

Do we have to start up a new game when 1.6 comes out to receive all the changes?
  5. Master120

Bug Reports: 1.54

The "Knight's Elite Polehammer" only thrust and overhead attacks. No left or right swings. Probably the same for the non-Elite Knight's Polehammer as well.
  6. Master120

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

This version is gathering cobwebs. When is the next update going to be released?
  7. Master120

Feature Requests

Since there is inflation in this mod, and all the numbers are higher, I think quest rewards should be risen too. I'm not going to walk a long distance for someone for a mere 300 denars.

And if this mod could use Freelancer so you can be a soldier in an army rather than leading one, that would be awesome. You could be promoted to a Flesh Golem!

Also...ships.  :grin:
  8. Master120

What Is in the City Of Light?

I guess it will serve as a battlefield in a later version, and isn't meant for walking around and talking to people...unfortunately.

I wish the Army of Light and Darkness had their own towns or enter-able castles where you could go chill with Wilhelm or Baron Von Death, and get special quests from them.
  9. Master120

Wilhelm the Peace of God bug

I am getting this too. Even with 1.5.4. I had to lower my settings since being spammed with talking to him would crash my game.

Can't wait until this is fixed and we can kick his butt.
  10. Master120

Sorry about some of the vague points.

"quests seem very rare"

When I'm asking Lords for quests at a feast for example, most of the time not one of them has a quest. If it were native I would have got maybe 4 quests from that at least. Maybe there is some way the mod changes the world that lowers quest chance, I'm not sure. They say something like "There are some some errands I could have done, but a man of vassalage like you is not worthy of chores."

"burning villages doesn't lower your reputation with the faction properly"

I'd like to re-phrase this by saying it does work properly, but only like 1 in every 5 villages massacred. The reputation drops/gains are very inconsistent and most of the time when looting there isn't much consequence.

"forcing supplies from peasants forces you to go to the plunder options menu"

Are you sure it's not a bug? I can't get that window where it says "the peasants grudgingly bring supplies", and I wish it did, so I wouldn't have to plunder the town and get even less reputation. It forces me to plunder each time.

"if you are hostile with the army of light, wilhelm will try to attack you but does not initiate a battle, so you will be spammed until you find a place to stay. this also often crashes your game."

I do have 1.5.4 but it still happens, apparently others are still getting it too.

"blank text window after greet message from npcs"

When I greet a Lord for example, they will say something like "Ah, hello again Draulius", but after skipping that the next text window is blank. But if I skip that too I can talk to them normally. It's just an extra click. Not a major issue, but it's there.

I'd also like to bring up two new problems I have:

1. I think Heroic Health regenerates too fast, and I can literally go into battle naked and not worry too much about taking damage. I feel like there is no point in heavy armor with it on. I know I can turn it off, but it shouldn't be as good as it is even when it's turned on.

2. Razor's Edge. As much as I like the design for this place, every time I'm there dozens of enemies (usually Remnants) fall down into the water and live. Then it's my army shooting into the water for 20 minutes, and I am forced to retreat. I don't know if it's possible, but the water should just instantly kill you. It's easy to 'dodge' and survive the fall damage.
  11. Master120

How to Balance Alephs

Currently, winning in this mod pretty much boils down to who has the more Alephs. They're overpowered and can kill tons of units in one shot, which is surprising because they fire so often. Even more surprising is how abundant they are and how easy they are to obtain, since garrisons spawn new...
  12. Master120

Apologies for this unrefined looking list, I made it on a whim while I played the mod. I would have reported many more problems but a certain infamous Wilhelm bug prevented me from playing, and he kept crashing my game.

These are not only bugs mentioned but also some balance issues as well.

--

forcing supplies from peasants forces you to go to the plunder options menu

some sister mercs seem too cheap

blank text window after greet message from npcs

quests seem very rare

polearm thrust animation is weird (with lances for example)

you can hire companies of recruits at a town you own, and pay the fee, but its wasted money if your party is full

in-battle report messages overflow often and i stop receiving reports

battles on campaign map seem to start and end instantly, except for maybe sieges or other battles with thousands of units.

quest rewards and most other npc rewards are too low

burning villages doesn't lower your reputation with the faction properly. increasing reputation is similarly strange, army of light still hates me even though i've taken over tons of evil territory

attacking the initial death knight castles (the ones they have before expanding) and clearing them out results in it not being captured, just empty

if you are hostile with the army of light, wilhelm will try to attack you but does not initiate a battle, so you will be spammed until you find a place to stay. this also often crashes your game.

alephs need a higher wage since they're cheaper than most units, and they also need to be balanced. should be made so they can't fire while moving, ammo lowered to 25, reload speed increased.

towns and castles spawn new alephs too fast, it's very easy to spam them in your army

the sound for when a hit is dodged should be changed so it's more obvious

templar defenders have cheaper wage when they are upgraded from hired blade (and possibly templar pikemen?) by 24 denars

the aim for the aleph cannon is way off

enemy heroes are too weak compared to you

some quest givers dont give the greeting dialog, and immediately ask you to reconsider declining

looted an aleph cannon. it has no model or inventory icon but works.

no reinforcements makes besieging castles very easy and quick

barbarian class is too powerful

reinforcements need to be brought back or there will be too many lack of difficulty problems
  13. Master120

US_PW_EAST_RP - Disappointing Admins

the respect man said:
    Gaaah i was going to post something just like this but master beat me to it  :mad:
    Feel free to share your experience regardless.
  14. Master120

US_PW_EAST_RP - Disappointing Admins

This is the only server I have decent ping on, and so I had no choice but to try it out for a while. After a bit of playtime it didn't take me long to realize how bad the administration is. You can't kill or rob anyone without an administrator intervening and questioning you about what happened...
  15. Master120

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Will we ever see Beastmen, Ogres, or Chaos Dwarfs in this mod?
  16. Master120

Bad AI

No, but I just hope this problem is fixed rather than ignored.
  17. Master120

Just bought the game. What now?

Mods: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194604.0.html

Get lots of marksmen and cavalry. I haven't gotten other infantry as I fear they will be mowed down by firearms in seconds.

Also using Medium or Large grenades is great, you can easily remove 50 enemies from the start of a battle (which is when they all cluster).
  18. Master120

Bad AI

So your idea is to increase map size and ignore a serious AI problem?
  19. Master120

Was the Warhammer 40k mod finished?

Can you throw me a link to it's thread then?
Back
Top Bottom