Search results for query: *

• Users: ImThatGuy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Inventory/camp menu Changes

Regarding the changes to the black inventory boxes Just take a look at the icons, particularly the gauntlet. They were not made to sit on a brighter background. The reason the boxes were black in Vanilla is so the jagged edges wouldn't be noticeable. If someone plans on going through every...
  2. I want higher health, somehow

Guys, I have something I want to change and I can't seem to find any information out of google or anything that addresses what I am looking for because it's pretty specific. Is everything to do with raising health hardcoded? There's only two ways to raise health in game- 1) Raise strength 2)...
  3. Diplomacy Appreciation Thread

I just wanted to thank Waihti and zParsifal for making an amazing mod. But Diplomacy is better then a mod; it's how the game should have been in the first place, and quite frankly without it I wouldn't be able to enjoy Warband as much as I am. So I really wanna thank you guys for turning Warband...
  4. Enemies Retreating Too Early

Hi guys, I am playing with a very large battle size (about 500 max on each team), and I have noticed the way soldiers decide to withdraw is a bit ridiculous. If I had say, 100 swadian knights vs 500 Swadian Footmen, the initial charge would make most of them begin retreating. I'd say maybe 100...
  5. Added music doesn't play on time

Hi. I have went through all the steps to add my own music, but instead of messing around with the python scripts I just converted the music I wanted to use into OGG format, and replaced the original music files. The music plays but here's my problem; It never plays "fast enough" For instance...
  6. Add New Villages to the game

So, I am playing Native and I want to know if I can add more village/castles/cities to the game by editing the module's files. If not, then how?
  7. Invisible banners, agent_troop_get_banner_mesh

Hello guys. I have a problem with heraldry. I'll start by explaining the situation. I bought the game off of steam a few days ago and i'm enjoying it quite well; i noticed there was a fairly sizable modding community and I decided to look for some mods, particularly ones that added to the native...
Back
Top Bottom