Search results for query: *

• Users: Inukshuk
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Inukshuk

How to stop a gate troll

Hi, really quick post 'cos there's quiz shows on telly. I play as 'Ludwig' on WFaS multiplyaer. On the Westres siege we had a real gate troll just now - 'WhiteSilver_OTTOMAN_TR' or something. Anyway, he was constantly opening the gate and since on this sever you can't poll to kick people and...
  2. Inukshuk

Brains!

Hi. It's hard not to make this sound like a moan, and it probably will, but it's not really meant as such. So anyway: I've been playing on the multiplayer servers and many times it's been good fun, notably on battle mode, or a siege server with only 20 or so people on. But it seems that on the...
  3. Inukshuk

Suddenly, massive pings on most servers.

Hi. I recently got a new laptop, and installed Warband. It's been working fine for a few days, then yesterday, I joined a server and noticed that my ping was over 600 and I kept dropping out. When I looked at the server list, I saw that only about one or two had 2 digit pings, while half the...
  4. Inukshuk

A few links for M&B 1 (pre-order)

Hey there, A lot of people may already have done this, (if they are planning to buy a boxed copy), but just to be helpful - you can pre-order your copy from these sites - Play and Amazon (and probably more, but these ones are pretty good). Ordering from the internet is often cheaper than buying...
  5. Inukshuk

RGL Error: get_object failed for earthenvmap

Hi there. I'm working on a mod with a friend (SPQR), and today I tried to add an armour to the game. I get this error: I recieved the mod from SPQR, and it worked fine when I load it without making any changes, but after I set up the BRFs, the module.ini and did the python stuff, when I...
  6. Inukshuk

Multiple items on one UV map

Hi there. I managed to make my first decent item of clothing in Wings 3D. When I UV mapped it, I tucked everything to one side so I could texture more models with that UV map later on - so I could have one UV map to texture 3 or 4 armours. This has been recommended a number of times, and since...
  7. Inukshuk

PotM May - Vote!

Hi guys! You know the drill - vote! Same as last time, apart from the fact that I've been outrageously and maddeningly annoying by making it only reveal the results once the voting closes. Ha! Hopefully the thread will stay afloat with all the debate about the pictures. Here's the entries...
  8. Inukshuk

Picture of the Month: MAY

Picture of The Month II: May Hello there! It's time for the second Picture of the Month competition. The last one was a great success with many entries of a high standard. I think this one will be even better with the new version out and it's much improved graphics and scenery. Last month's...
  9. Inukshuk

PotM April - Vote!

Time To Vote! Thanks to all contestents for your entries. It is now time to vote! Go here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,35158.0.html to view the entries. Please see all pictures before voting! After chosing your favorite entry, put a vote against the name of the contestant you...
  10. Inukshuk

Picture of the Month - April

Picture of The Month Pilot - April Hello there. I posted an idea for a picture of the month competition a short while ago, and it recieved much popular support. Everyone seems to be itching to post some screenies so I thought I'd start a pilot thread for what we have left of April. Without...
  11. Inukshuk

File Hosting Sites.

Hi. When working in a team to develop a mod, you inevitably have to pass files back and forth between developers. Some of these files I would think are a bit to big to e-mail. The only other option I could think of are the free file hosting sites. If this is indeed what modding teams use to send...
  12. Inukshuk

Picture of the Week/Month?

I notice that a lot of other forums for games have a 'Picture of the Week/Month' competition. I know we have the good ol' screenies thread, but a competition thingy would work well too. Basically, people have a couple of days to submit their entries, and then a poll is made for people to vote on...
  13. Inukshuk

Minor knockback effect

I was wondering whether it is possible to give a long range weapon a minor knockback effect or enhance the knockback if there already is one. I think there is actually, since when you get hit by a projectile you do move back a few inches. Anyway, I ask this because I'm getting a little bored of...
  14. Inukshuk

Respawning on the battlefield

Now here is an interesting question  :wink:. I've settled on my idea for a mod (at last). We've had 'Battlefield' from EA, we've had 'Battlefront' from Lucas Arts. Now its time for 'Battleground', a mod for Mount & Blade that is basically the same thing, but in various periods of Earth history...
  15. Inukshuk

SMD support

Hi. I'm trying to find a way of creating new animations for mount&blade. The only thing is, it's hard to find the software. To edit an animation, I must first export it to SMD format, which I can do in BRFedit. However, the only program that I know has the ability to edit animations in SMD...
  16. Inukshuk

Another feeble attempt...

when viewing an image someone has posted in imageshack: http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=congratsvu6.jpg I've had that every single time I've viewed an image on that website for the past week  :roll:. But do people actually fall for them? P.S. Model is by Rehfeld. Nice job  :wink:.
  17. Inukshuk

Modelling armour

Does anybody know any tutorials on modelling armour in either wings 3d or gmax? I really don't know where to start  :(. I can do helmets and stuff, and I understand that I'll have to rig it later - which I'm relatively sure I know how to do, but I can't get my head around making the mesh. Tips...
  18. Inukshuk

Animations

I found a thread where people were talking about how they were swapping around animations, like having the corssbow reload duck action to replace a sword parry - so instead of parrying, you duck under the blade. But here's a question. Playing with animations like they did in that thread can be...
  19. Inukshuk

Texturing in Paint Shop Pro

Ok, all of the texturing tutorials I have found are for photoshop. I have Paint Shop Pro - which is just as good. I've done countless tutorials designed for photoshop using Paint Shop pro and got the exact same quality of end product. But anyway, that's not exactly the point of the thread. I...
  20. Inukshuk

Nvidia DDS Exporter

I was looking for the DDS exporter and it seems I may have a small problem. Is it a photoshop plugin? I.e. you use it by opening up your .bmp in photoshop and then going into file < export as dds or something like that? Or is it a seperate program that you open up without needing to use...
Back
Top Bottom