Search results for query: *

1. LibSpit

SP - General Custom Battle Unit Options

Give the ability to build a custom party of specific unit choices, not just general army composition. Choosing from all the factions/units/characters from lists etc. The ability to see how a specific unit face off against another so you can see how they perform in various custom scenarios.
  2. LibSpit

SP - Battles & Sieges Battle Command System

So I will preface this with saying I have only fought in a battle of about 200v200 once. My current party size is about 80. So I don't have a huge experience of the current command system, but I feel like it is enough to know how it works and in what way I like/dislike it and what I hoped to...
  3. LibSpit

SP - General Trade Screen Improvements

Filters/Sorting: Trade Rumour Filter: The ability to toggle trade rumour items in the shop. E.g. Buy Rumours Only: See only good that have rumours of where they can be bought at price X. (maybe with the ability to set a 'below price X' too. Sell Rumours Only: same but for Sell rumours...
  4. LibSpit

SP - Battles & Sieges I miss couching lances.

Oh this knowledge makes me so happy! ! was worried that they had removed couching for 'historical' reasons. I don't care if it is rare or even unused, just knowing it is still there and CAN be used is pleasant knowledge indeed!

AND I am no longer Deshavi on the Forum :grin:
  5. LibSpit

[BUGS] - A place to report bugs to prevent duplicate posts

Bug: Companions getting stuck after quests.

Description:
    I sent two characters on two quests at the same location (I think it was a south Empire Town Opyrus(something like that, a coastal one) I have done these quests before, I think it was Spy Party and Poacher Army.

My Spy Party character returned but is listed as 'busy' when I try to assign him a party. My other character just does not return.

Bug: Companion not leaving party after being fired. (if this is a bug?)

Description: Fired a character in the field but he remains part of my party. He is no longer taking up a 'companion slot' but i can still give him equipment as a character. (I assume he is fighting in battles, he takes damage on post battle party screen. Hard to tell who is actually fighting in a battle though.)
  6. LibSpit

"The Spy Party" Quest is ****ty

I just gave up on these and made my companion do it!
  7. LibSpit

SP - UI [Suggestion] Trade Screen Improvements

well there are SOME filters, e.g. by item type, so we have to give them that... I guess. :razz:
  8. LibSpit

SP - UI [Suggestion] Trade Screen Improvements

Filters/Sorting: Trade Rumour Filter: The ability to toggle trade rumour items in the shop. E.g. Buy Rumours Only: See only good that have rumours of where they can be bought at price X. (maybe with the ability to set a 'below price X' too. Sell Rumours Only: same but for Sell rumours...
  9. LibSpit

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Yeah sorry, I am not familiar with this particular error.

the only suggestion I have is to try redownloading the mod incase your previous attempt got corrupted. It has fixed a surprising number of issues in the past.
  10. LibSpit

Musketeer troops?

that's the one, at the moment it is just the sort of sciency, philosophy one, we did some work on the faith concepts, but none of the new stuff made it in yet.
  11. LibSpit

Musketeer troops?

The other way is to take the non-religious religion, but for the life of me I cannot remember the name... their 'faith' troop get given guns.
  12. LibSpit

got a new laptop windows 10

Nice, what is even creepier is when they magically replicate into your party like an amoeba!
  13. LibSpit

got a new laptop windows 10

I THINK (and it is a big think...) that they have to be in a city to become zealous (with the religion building present) as well as have increasing faith in your kingdom. When they are zealous you put them in a castle with the religious building and they will become faith troop.

City + Cathedral + High Faith level = Zealous

Zealous + Castle + Chapel = Faith Troop

I think... it has been a long time!
  14. LibSpit

Republic of Marina?

In Warlords you are playing in the 'New World' of Panovosa, so it does not necessarily compare to a nations homeland. The current Panovosa map will has been extensively reworked (In the unreleased content), also in the new version the stat positions will be very different.

In Original SOD you do not see the Homelands of the New factions either, you begin the game fleeing from the Imperium as one of the New factions, arriving inthe lands of the Calradia factions.
  15. LibSpit

Republic of Marina?

There is also a bit of the english mixed in as well, from the bill hook/halbard infantry.

The basic genesis story of the Marinian Republic is that they have excellent farmland for staple crops, grains and such, along with good lumber sources. This left them in a very unique position during a particularly vicious famine that struck the Calradia continent and allowed them to leverage their food crops at a price far in excess of what they were normally worth, and their fledgling navy allowed them to reach many markets, allowing them to maintain prices and absorb much of the wealth of all the surrounding empires for the length of the famine.

This wealth was then used to position themselves with the most powerful and effective navy on the continent and secure themselves a merchant monopoly, these naval routes were more secure, faster and allowed a greater movement of product than an equivalent land route, as well as having a powerful enough navy to muscle out any significant competitor.

This dominance of trade allows Marina to maintain a level of wealth far in excess of what it can produce as a nation from it's wood and crop industries. Marina makes it's money in the movement of goods between empires rather than the production of the goods themselves.

The Marine component of their military specilises in ship to ship combat allowing them to maintain their naval trade monopoly, so the other major powers have simply accepted that doing business through Marina is the best way to secure decent profit and trade lines.

The professional Mercenary model of their Marines means that they can maintain an army far larger than what their population would suggest as they can hire from anywhere on the continent, not just their own population, although the pay and perks of the career path make it an attractive occupation for anyone capable enough.

Marina is actually my personal favourite faction. 
  16. LibSpit

Republic of Marina?

Yeah a lot of the description content is way out of date, we have a lot of unpublished stuff that we were working on... gosh a couple of years ago now... it really has been that long!

But yeah what you are saying is basically accurate as to the actual descriptions that will come up.

They are in essence a naval trader empire, most closely ressembling the Italian City states. Their elite unit being the biggest give away.

The Rhodoks were more like the greeks.
  17. LibSpit

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,157972.0.html

Download section
  18. LibSpit

Is this mod still alive?

Yeah I know, if the mod was over he or I would announce it. :smile:
  19. LibSpit

Is this mod still alive?

I reiterate my previous statements regarding the mod.

I spoke to compy about a month and a bit ago.

Still saving money. (For a new computer system)
Back
Top Bottom