Search results for query: *

• Users: RayvenQ
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RayvenQ

Legio II Reworked

IMPORTANT: I am waiting for Permission from Vympel before I upload this, since it is after all just a tweak of their hard work! This Troop Tree and party mod is my own personal editing of the troop tree and player parties (among other thigns) for my own preferences, which I thought I'd share...
  2. RayvenQ

Font

Would it be possible to get a more regular font in this mod, as I'm finding the one that comes with it fairly difficult to actually read.
  3. RayvenQ

My edits to the Undead texture.

So, I decided to play as a member of the Blight faction, I eventually found myself being slightly annoyed at the textures (no offence to the person who made them) as I thought they looked a bit too dull and too much like all the undead were burn victims, so I decided to make them less grey and...
  4. RayvenQ

How much Renown is needed?

How much Renown is needed to join the Lion faction? So far I'm at 185 and he's still telling me I need to show my competance. Edit: Nevermind, just got my relationship with the leader up by 3 points and he let me join.
  5. RayvenQ

Hegemony "Moments"

This is sort of like a screenshots thread, except these screenshots are of particular events or things that you witness, things that make you laugh, cry or simply go WTF. I'll go first, firstly with a kind of sad moment and then a WTF one. First the sad one, poor guy, didn't even stand a...
  6. RayvenQ

Hegemony 268 B.C. player created add-ons and utilites

Here's a G15 Keyboard Profile that I made today, with G keys used for the formations, should work on both the old and newer G15 Guide: G keys 1-3 - Infantry Line, Wedge, Square G keys 4-6 - Archers Line, Wedge, Square G keys 7-9 - Cavalry Line, Wedge, Square Simply extract from the .rar file...
  7. RayvenQ

Shields up!

Well I've been working on the Scutum textures  :D Here they are: I will also be (re)doing most if not all of the Hoplon textures too. The Clipeus now has the texture set the right way too.
  8. RayvenQ

NPC Heroes...Invisible?

I have a couple of fiefs, one of them being neary enemy borders, so I enlist the help of the Hero NPC's and station them, with large armies (178 fairly high level troops), next to said fief and yet any enemy raiding parties just waltz by and raid my fief. Now, I don't expect my NPC's to chase...
Back
Top Bottom