Search results for query: *

1. RayvenQ

I.R SURRECTUM

djogloc02 said:
    Operating System: Windows 7 Starter 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
    Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU  330  @ 1.60GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.6    Memory: 2048MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 2040MB RAM
    Memory: 2048MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    Card name: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
    Display Memory: 256 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
          Shared Memory: 256 MB

This is what I found in dxdiag( What I think it's important).

Yeah, your graphics card is the problem, especially as its an onboard one, you really need to get a proper graphics card.
  2. RayvenQ

I.R SURRECTUM

djogloc02 said:
    I am not sure if I have a grapich card or not (I don't know where can I see), but if I have, for sure it should be 32mb grapich card.

Yeah thats probably the problem, since M&B Warbands minimum requirements are for a 128MB videocard (I'm guessing yours may be onboard) and IR can be resource intensive., to find out your Graphics card, click on Startmenu > Run and type in dxdiag and press enter, then click on the Display tab and it should tell you the name.
  3. RayvenQ

I.R SURRECTUM

What Graphics card do you have?
  4. RayvenQ

Legio II Reworked

Uploaded, and just for those wondering, these are the villages that you can recruit the Brittonum peregrinus from (I suggest bribing the Elders to improve your levels as before they get to Legio II Augusta miles, your recruits will suffer heavy attrition)

Westarham
    Cetham
    Ciorrincg
    Aewiue
    Dofras

You can usually get around 80-100 recruits with a good standing with each village, the first battle you're in though, you will lose a lot of them. Maybe move them into a custom group other than archers so you can use them as skirmishers to soften up your enemy.
  5. RayvenQ

Legio II Reworked

I know it has something to do with altering them with the BRF editor, but sadly, I have no clue how to do or use that I'm afraid.
  6. RayvenQ

spartan ? dory's weapons?

No there isn't and no you can't. It's Focused around Britain rather than Europe in its entirety.

Peloponnesian War might be the mod for you.
  7. RayvenQ

Legio II Reworked

IMPORTANT: I am waiting for Permission from Vympel before I upload this, since it is after all just a tweak of their hard work! This Troop Tree and party mod is my own personal editing of the troop tree and player parties (among other thigns) for my own preferences, which I thought I'd share...
  8. RayvenQ

♛ The 15th (York East Riding) Regiment of Foot ♛ [Recruiting NA]

How does everyone like my flag that I made for these guys? (in the OP)
  9. RayvenQ

Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

So anytime I open up the order menu in battle (by pressing backspace) it comes up, but so does a blank background that blocks my view of the battlefield and to get it to dissappear again i have to press escape to open the options menu and then exit that to be able to see again. Is it intended to do that or is it a bug (possibly to do with the fact that the open orders hotkey, outside fo battle seems to be tied in with opening the mod options screen (even when i change my orders key, it stil happens out of battle and the blank thing happens in battle)still
  10. RayvenQ

Bugs reports. Read first post before you make new one

All the error messages that pop up regardting textures read:

Texture File Modules\Shogun - Sengoku Jidai\\Textures\box_samurai_armors_b.dds

That \\ shouldn't be there, it should just be a single \ so whatever code is pointing to where the textures are located, probably have an extra \ in them
  11. RayvenQ

Bugs reports. Read first post before you make new one

I'm getting black textures and red text notifications telling me that the game cannot locate the textures. Any fixes?

And yes, I am using the current WSE and Warband 1.143.

And no, it isn't my Graphics card either.
  12. RayvenQ

Font

Would it be possible to get a more regular font in this mod, as I'm finding the one that comes with it fairly difficult to actually read.
  13. RayvenQ

Countdown to 268 B.C. (Warband SP)

Aenima said:
    Pff, Courts of Law. A load of cack in my opinion. I say give each man a sword and let God decide who's righteous.

Didn't work so well for the Crusades did it?  :mrgreen:
  14. RayvenQ

[S]Conquest of Nations Rome

Guacharo said:
    Adding greek banners...

bannersgreek.jpg

I know they are horrible xP.....

It's not so much horrible, that they're resized off-scale, they're taller than they are wider when they should be equal size width and height, because they're round emblems (from left to right, top to bottom, #6 #9 and #16 ) so instead you get an Oval look to them which looks off.

If you were to rescale them properly, before adding them to a banner, although they'd be smaller on the banner, they'd look much better.

15. RayvenQ

Removing Formations

give them a formation to make, and then tell them to follow you, they'll follow you while staying in formation, you just then run past the enemy and they'll follow you and stick in formation
  16. RayvenQ

The Music Thread

Heather Alexander - March of Cambreadth
  17. RayvenQ

Countdown to 268 B.C. (Warband SP)

How many factions are there as of now in the Warband version (well, what will be the warband verion) of Hegemony (Also glad to see its back up and running)
  18. RayvenQ

There's only one thing I ask the makers of this mod

Go on the Mr Genius, what would you suggest then?
  19. RayvenQ

Light Armour (such as chitons etc) should let you run, medium armour, should let you jog at most and the heavier armours should force you to only be able to move at walking speed.
  20. RayvenQ

Aquila SPQR said:
    Why? This game's timeframe is 250 years before segmentata was first used by the Romans.

If I recall correctly lorica squamata and lorica segmentata is available in released Hegemony mod and I actually own it. I know it's not historical, but actually I like it, because I love segmentata :wink:

Segmentata wont be in the newer version, I don't think.
Back
Top Bottom