Search results for query: *

1. Adding Firearms to a Mod

Without the Module System (Source Code) of the mod, there is not a lot which you can do here. Going shortly into the details:

A) A simpe little bullet mesh would be enough
    B) The sound gets (if I remember correctly) defined by the weapon type, which is in this case the crossbow. With the ModSys you would need to use an empty sound file for the normal crossbow sound and play custom sounds depending on which kind of weapon it is.
    C) The smok particle effect needs also to be added via ModSys, Morgh's Editor is not capable to do such.
    D) Each weapon category has one assigned animation. That is why Slingers replaced guns, you cannot have multiple weapons of the same weapon category with different animations.

Working only with Morgh's Editor you have bad chances to accomplish this.
    Ah so without the source code I'm out of luck on this one. That is a shame. I will have to message the mod owner and see if they are open to sharing or see if they have shared it already somewhere else that I am not aware of. I'll post back if I have any luck there. Thanks again :smile:
  2. Adding Firearms to a Mod

Does the mod have crossbows and slinger weapons, so both of them, and is actively using them?
    Yeah it has both.
  3. Adding Firearms to a Mod

I wanted to add firearms to this mod (BannerPage) which has been pretty fun so far (I really enjoy + miss my gun firing lines from other mods though). Looking it over, the mod basically turned firearms and all it's related bits into the stuff used for their Slinger weapons (which are pretty cool...
  4. A Few Questions

QWW said:
    I assure you there would be 80% more suicide charges if you didn't have to re-buy the equipment. Also it makes it harder which makes it more fun in this case. :smile:

So let me get this straight (sry for being so slow on this lol)

Every life you get the starting money + whatever extra money from kills, which is then used automatically to re-buy your equipment at death. But if you can't, it basically panics and downgrades things to try and afford certain items. This sound right?

I don't think I like how that works...I understand the bit about the suicide charges, but this can really unbalance some things in modes like siege. The attacking team on some maps really has to push wave after wave of men to get through some places, and because of that the defense gets better gear alot faster and easier to hide in the fort with while the offense is punished for being killed (usually sniped lol) before they even get to fight?

I just think that once you buy your equipment, to compromise with you about people being able to just throw themselves at each other, maybe just make it full price initially but after you've bought it once, discount it so your not severely punished for a case of bad luck, some random mistake, or some jerk hiding away, waiting for a cheap kill.

But anyway onto the bit about the spears/pikes/pointed sticks lol
    I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing that, hate finding out I'm overreacting  :mrgreen:

So does anyone know when a patch is due out? I know it hasn't updated in a while, so are they saving up for a big patch? Or is this game done with patch wise?

And btw thanks for all the help/info so far, I like not being flamed on forums  :wink:
  5. A Few Questions

Wait a second though, if you already bought the equipment, do you really have to buy it all again? I've died before and lost no money from re-buying things, but other times it'll just downgrade my stuff across the board.

So honestly, do you re-buy your equipment on death, or is this just a glitch? Or was keeping my stuff without the loss at death the glitch? This is what annoys me and my friends so if you/any1 could explain this, I'd be delighted to hear about it  :wink:
  6. A Few Questions

I've played alot of Mount and Blade, but with Fire and Sword is the first I've played Online. So forgive me if these are common knowledge but there's a few things I don't understand. 1. When playing online any armor purchases will be undone/randomized into inferior equipment at death/respawn. I...
Back
Top Bottom