Search results for query: *

1. Călaraşi

Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

mike56 said:
    Great work, brytenwalda guys. This is an historical moment. You did such a great work with your mod that a big enterprise as Taleworlds paid you to make a DLC for them. This is great, you deserve it.

what?
  2. Călaraşi

Final Final version of 1257ad

Please tweek the archers so that they'll stand behind infantry line when i tell them to, and not automaticly go a couple of paces further
  3. Călaraşi

God damn beer, man

Thanks, do you also might know the formula as to how much profit is reduced by opening the same buisness?

I just opened 9 of each available type of land ownership but i'm still running low on cash now that i stopped being a merc and a full member with a fief. Investing would expect me to make some cash but we're at constant war with factions so that's not very reliable

I'm tempted to open 3 of each, but i'm afraid of how much that would cut me off in gains
  4. Călaraşi

God damn beer, man

Anyone know an actual profitable place on the entire map where i can earn more than 100+ denars when opening a brewery? or a bakery? Anywhere i go the most i can shoot is like 80- in rare cases 90 denars per week
  5. Călaraşi

Manor system

And why would you reduce the number of cities, for what purpose
  6. Călaraşi

Manor system

why would you want to do that
  7. Călaraşi

How to become king

Thanks for your replies guys.

Currently there's like 7 small factions against me. Not that they're super hard to repel as i get unlimited ammo defending in a siege, but it definetely kills the enjoyment of the game and makes it more of a burden than a plesure.

Guess i'll start all over in hopes to finish the game as a vassal.
  8. Călaraşi

How to become king

Since this thread is on the front page, i would ask this question here instead of a new thread.

So i finally got to conquer a small parcel of land for my cozy little new Grand Dutchy of Lithuania kingdom, and everyone's asshurt and declare on me, like...alot of factions do that.

I know it mainly has to do with right of rule, my current is 27, does anyone know how much is aprox needed to get stable relations with everyone around you?
  9. Călaraşi

How to become king

There are infact two claimants for the english and danish crown, but unfortunetly those factions arn't of interest to me. Then i guess the old fashioned native way, by sword and conquest?
  10. Călaraşi

How to become king

I'm currently waiting the kingdom to be close to collapsing due to the lack of estates all the lords seem to miss, and after that i'll be very close to the king and perhaps marry his daughter. If this is even remotely possible please let me know, it would be a big shame if i'm trying to nothing...
  11. Călaraşi

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

I hope all the requests from people don't distract the devs in the original focus of the game, mounted warfare
  12. Călaraşi

How to save my king

DrTomas said:
    yeah.... I might need to do yet another "final" patch....

Oh god what am i going to do till then

EDIT: Looks like the sneaky bastard managed to escape all by himself. Not to say we're at peace, but it's good to know the diplomatic stuff will be taken care of now.

Glad i managed to drag Thomas out of his hideout place
  13. Călaraşi

How to save my king

I noticed that when the guards attack me, usually there are still 3 of them not moving at all, like the prisom guard to whom i cant speak and cant attack

They are just sitting there no matter what i do, and no matter the cheats they wont die. They are also the obstacle in my atempt to liberate the king, i think. Could this perhaps be a bug?

EDIT:

Not even being a proper vassal can save him

Not even talking to the owner of the castle can get you permission to ransom him.

I have no idea how to deal with the issue, but without him free and making the neccessary peace treaties the kingdom will simply collaps.
  14. Călaraşi

How to save my king

So i'm under contract as a merc for the kingdom of Lithuania, and the faction leader is stuck in a prison in a teutonic castle. The thing is, Lithuania is at war with 4 factions at the same time, and it's almost at the verge of collaps, and i don't want that since i plan on joining as a full...
  15. Călaraşi

Can't build regional manor?

Sayid Gishta said:
    You sure your village doesn't already have one? Scout around the area to make sure.

This always boggled my mind, why can't manors and your own castle be visible on the map? why do they need to appear only when you scout?
  16. Călaraşi

Tips on game mechanics pl0x

Thank you!
  17. Călaraşi

Does this mean i could recruit as many companions from taverns as i can afford? regardless if they're muslim/orthodox/baltic?
  18. Călaraşi

fladin said:
    1- no
    2- no
    3- don't know  :neutral:
    4- no

Weird, good relations with the tavern keeper could potentially have something useful since the game mechanics allow you to gain more.

Are you sure about #4? Mostly my party's morale is low because of cultural clashes, wouldnt that mean that the men of my future lords, as companions would suffer the same loses due to morale?
  19. Călaraşi

Marshall election?

This is actually pretty disturbing and a letdown for whoever wants to pursue a climb of the social ladder :grin:

Did Thomas or anyone else explain this?
  20. Călaraşi

Mini mod to fix horses HP and the throwing weapons damage

Works like a charm, thanks leonidas! keep up the good work!
Back
Top Bottom